Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-31-2006, 12:25 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.

^tek
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:25 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
you clearly haven't watched more than 30 seconds of denver broncos games this year. is it fun to be completely wrong?
Old 12-31-2006, 12:26 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
you clearly haven't watched more than 30 seconds of denver broncos games this year. is it fun to be completely wrong?
So when are you going to prove your point here?

^tek
Old 12-31-2006, 12:28 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually, he threw for 2 TDs in each of those games, and really only looked bad against Seattle, which is understandable, being his first game and all. Plus the defense couldnt stop anyone those games, nor could the o-line block anyone. Their left tackle is Eric Pears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:29 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
it's been proven in the broncos thread multiple times. why would i let you sidetrack this thread with an utterly baseless argument any more than you already have?if you really revel in being proven wrong, feel free to take it up with me in the broncos team thread.
Old 12-31-2006, 12:29 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Actually, he threw for 2 TDs in each of those games, and really only looked bad against Seattle, which is understandable, being his first game and all. Plus the defense couldnt stop anyone those games, nor could the o-line block anyone. Their left tackle is Eric Pears.
Ya i guess. But still I dont see that putting in Volek would help. Rivers is the best option at this point. Volek hasnt taken a snap all year.

^tek
Old 12-31-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cutler in those games was the best thing the Broncos had. Outside that terrible interception against Seattle, he's been excellent. Watch the Chiefs game, where they couldn't tackle LJ. The Chargers game, where LT ran free for 3 TDs, and the running game couldnt really get going on a consistent basis other than the one big gain. And Merriman straight making Pears his *****,

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-31-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink

You really don't see the parallel yet cheesehead?
Old 12-31-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

Umm ok about 3 posts up i just threw up the white flag but i guess you guys didnt see that.

Ok if you want me to say it CUTLER IS NOT THE REASON DENVER LOST 3 CONSECUTIVE GAMES.

Regardless Rivers is the right choice here.

^tek
Old 12-31-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reading the last two pages gave me a stomach ache(from laughing too hard)

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:37 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Umm ok about 3 posts up i just threw up the white flag but i guess you guys didnt see that.

Ok if you want me to say it CUTLER IS NOT THE REASON DENVER LOST 3 CONSECUTIVE GAMES.

Regardless Rivers is the right choice here.
Sorry about that, I guess I just posted at the same time as you

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-31-2006, 09:17 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ya i guess. But still I dont see that putting in Volek would help. Rivers is the best option at this point. Volek hasnt taken a snap all year.
But he had those amazing games he is 1337!!!!11!1!!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 10:56 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But he had those amazing games he is 1337!!!!11!1!!
QFT. Even better would be if they still had Cleo Lemon. Letting him go was the biggest mistake since drafting Leaf, who is also better than Rivers.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

WOW, another interception. How is this guy starting?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he is still a good qb, but his lack of experience is showing as he is fading down the stretch... maybe its fatigue because in college they play around 13 games and rivers was doing great until the past couple weeks

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the point of this thread? Rivers has had two bad games. And let me remind you that in one of those bad games, he threw 2 TD and 0 INT.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Vikings Fan
Rookie

Vikings Fan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
What's the point of this thread? Rivers has had two bad games. And let me remind you that in one of those bad games, he threw 2 TD and 0 INT.
:roll: There is no point, people cant get over the fact that this is Mike Vicks 6th year in the league and he is still inconsistant. People say his recievers drop balls but I saw at LEAST 2 dropped INTs in the Eagles game. People need to get over the fact that Vick is and always will be inconsistant.

His supporting cast may not be the greatest but he doesnt step into the pocket even when he is given time.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
To show that Billy Volek should be the starter in San Diego.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

chargers have won 10 straight....who cares

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24
chargers have won 10 straight....who cares
While playing 1(one) AFC playoff team. Their record against teams currently in the AFC playoffs? 1-2. They're playing playoff teams only now, and Rivers playing like crap will NOT get it done.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

San Deigo had home field wrapped up with 2 games to go. With no need to win, the whole team relaxed and it showed in more than just Rivers. I'm sorry, but I think this thread was created because Chris is still mad the Broncos missed the playoffs.

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb
San Deigo had home field wrapped up with 2 games to go. With no need to win, the whole team relaxed and it showed in more than just Rivers. I'm sorry, but I think this thread was created because Chris is still mad the Broncos missed the playoffs.
I actually started this thread when it looked like we were in.. might have actually even been before th Bengals game ended, not sure. I'm not even really that pissed about missing the playoffs, it's disappointing, but the Broncos have nobody to blame but themselves. They should be a 12-4 team right now because they shoulda beaten STL, SF and SD the first time. But they aren't.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

And they actually didn't have homefield wrapped up, if they lost, Baltimore would get it.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-02-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
I actually started this thread when it looked like we were in.. might have actually even been before th Bengals game ended, not sure. I'm not even really that pissed about missing the playoffs, it's disappointing, but the Broncos have nobody to blame but themselves. They should be a 12-4 team right now because they shoulda beaten STL, SF and SD the first time. But they aren't.
The Broncos should be a 10-6 team if they stayed with Plummer. They gave up on the season when they chose to start Cutler. You can't say they shoulda beat a team when they had a chance and didn't.

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The Broncos should be a 10-6 team if they stayed with Plummer. They gave up on the season when they chose to start Cutler. You can't say they shoulda beat a team when they had a chance and didn't.
Well I'm not saying we got robbed of those games, I'm saying we pissed them away by playing badly. We were in position to win those games. And Plummer was awful, honestly, he was just terrible, Cutler was EASILY ten times better. Consider Cutler almost had a 2:1 TD:INT ratio and had 2 TDs in each of his first four starts(tying a rookie record) Plummer through 2 more INTs than TDs and only averaged 1 TD per game. The offense was stagnant when Plummer was in there, Cutler brought life to the offense.

Quote:
Quote: