Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2006, 12:25 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: We want the ball, and we're guna score...
Posts: 798
Reputation: 8
cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
__________________

^tek
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:25 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,136
Reputation: 5922620
njx9 has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
you clearly haven't watched more than 30 seconds of denver broncos games this year. is it fun to be completely wrong?
__________________
i can't rep people anymore because vbulletin sucks.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:26 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: We want the ball, and we're guna score...
Posts: 798
Reputation: 8
cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
you clearly haven't watched more than 30 seconds of denver broncos games this year. is it fun to be completely wrong?
So when are you going to prove your point here?
__________________

^tek
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:28 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
Actually, he threw for 2 TDs in each of those games, and really only looked bad against Seattle, which is understandable, being his first game and all. Plus the defense couldnt stop anyone those games, nor could the o-line block anyone. Their left tackle is Eric Pears.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:29 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,136
Reputation: 5922620
njx9 has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
you clearly haven't watched more than 30 seconds of denver broncos games this year. is it fun to be completely wrong?
So when are you going to prove your point here?
it's been proven in the broncos thread multiple times. why would i let you sidetrack this thread with an utterly baseless argument any more than you already have?if you really revel in being proven wrong, feel free to take it up with me in the broncos team thread.
__________________
i can't rep people anymore because vbulletin sucks.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:29 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: We want the ball, and we're guna score...
Posts: 798
Reputation: 8
cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
Actually, he threw for 2 TDs in each of those games, and really only looked bad against Seattle, which is understandable, being his first game and all. Plus the defense couldnt stop anyone those games, nor could the o-line block anyone. Their left tackle is Eric Pears.
Ya i guess. But still I dont see that putting in Volek would help. Rivers is the best option at this point. Volek hasnt taken a snap all year.
__________________

^tek
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
you clearly haven't watched more than 30 seconds of denver broncos games this year. is it fun to be completely wrong?
So when are you going to prove your point here?
Cutler in those games was the best thing the Broncos had. Outside that terrible interception against Seattle, he's been excellent. Watch the Chiefs game, where they couldn't tackle LJ. The Chargers game, where LT ran free for 3 TDs, and the running game couldnt really get going on a consistent basis other than the one big gain. And Merriman straight making Pears his *****,
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

You really don't see the parallel yet cheesehead?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: We want the ball, and we're guna score...
Posts: 798
Reputation: 8
cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Umm ok about 3 posts up i just threw up the white flag but i guess you guys didnt see that.

Ok if you want me to say it CUTLER IS NOT THE REASON DENVER LOST 3 CONSECUTIVE GAMES.

Regardless Rivers is the right choice here.
__________________

^tek
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Powder Blue=The manliest color of them all
Posts: 3,393
Reputation: 14393
4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Reading the last two pages gave me a stomach ache(from laughing too hard)
__________________

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:37 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Umm ok about 3 posts up i just threw up the white flag but i guess you guys didnt see that.

Ok if you want me to say it CUTLER IS NOT THE REASON DENVER LOST 3 CONSECUTIVE GAMES.

Regardless Rivers is the right choice here.
Sorry about that, I guess I just posted at the same time as you
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:17 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RAWR
Posts: 38,777
Reputation: 3597569
draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
Actually, he threw for 2 TDs in each of those games, and really only looked bad against Seattle, which is understandable, being his first game and all. Plus the defense couldnt stop anyone those games, nor could the o-line block anyone. Their left tackle is Eric Pears.
Ya i guess. But still I dont see that putting in Volek would help. Rivers is the best option at this point. Volek hasnt taken a snap all year.
But he had those amazing games he is 1337!!!!11!1!!
__________________

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 10:56 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
Actually, he threw for 2 TDs in each of those games, and really only looked bad against Seattle, which is understandable, being his first game and all. Plus the defense couldnt stop anyone those games, nor could the o-line block anyone. Their left tackle is Eric Pears.
Ya i guess. But still I dont see that putting in Volek would help. Rivers is the best option at this point. Volek hasnt taken a snap all year.
But he had those amazing games he is 1337!!!!11!1!!
QFT. Even better would be if they still had Cleo Lemon. Letting him go was the biggest mistake since drafting Leaf, who is also better than Rivers.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

WOW, another interception. How is this guy starting?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,830
Reputation: 27445
jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

he is still a good qb, but his lack of experience is showing as he is fading down the stretch... maybe its fatigue because in college they play around 13 games and rivers was doing great until the past couple weeks
__________________


Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 30,561
Reputation: 1108093
P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

What's the point of this thread? Rivers has had two bad games. And let me remind you that in one of those bad games, he threw 2 TD and 0 INT.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Vikings Fan
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sunny Florida
Posts: 279
Reputation: 10
Vikings Fan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
What's the point of this thread? Rivers has had two bad games. And let me remind you that in one of those bad games, he threw 2 TD and 0 INT.
:roll: There is no point, people cant get over the fact that this is Mike Vicks 6th year in the league and he is still inconsistant. People say his recievers drop balls but I saw at LEAST 2 dropped INTs in the Eagles game. People need to get over the fact that Vick is and always will be inconsistant.

His supporting cast may not be the greatest but he doesnt step into the pocket even when he is given time.
__________________
Vikings Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
What's the point of this thread? Rivers has had two bad games. And let me remind you that in one of those bad games, he threw 2 TD and 0 INT.
To show that Billy Volek should be the starter in San Diego.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SD
Posts: 1,674
Reputation: 1943
sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

chargers have won 10 straight....who cares
__________________

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdpads24
chargers have won 10 straight....who cares
While playing 1(one) AFC playoff team. Their record against teams currently in the AFC playoffs? 1-2. They're playing playoff teams only now, and Rivers playing like crap will NOT get it done.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,233
Reputation: 16
rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

San Deigo had home field wrapped up with 2 games to go. With no need to win, the whole team relaxed and it showed in more than just Rivers. I'm sorry, but I think this thread was created because Chris is still mad the Broncos missed the playoffs.
__________________

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb
San Deigo had home field wrapped up with 2 games to go. With no need to win, the whole team relaxed and it showed in more than just Rivers. I'm sorry, but I think this thread was created because Chris is still mad the Broncos missed the playoffs.
I actually started this thread when it looked like we were in.. might have actually even been before th Bengals game ended, not sure. I'm not even really that pissed about missing the playoffs, it's disappointing, but the Broncos have nobody to blame but themselves. They should be a 12-4 team right now because they shoulda beaten STL, SF and SD the first time. But they aren't.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

And they actually didn't have homefield wrapped up, if they lost, Baltimore would get it.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,233
Reputation: 16
rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb
San Deigo had home field wrapped up with 2 games to go. With no need to win, the whole team relaxed and it showed in more than just Rivers. I'm sorry, but I think this thread was created because Chris is still mad the Broncos missed the playoffs.
I actually started this thread when it looked like we were in.. might have actually even been before th Bengals game ended, not sure. I'm not even really that pissed about missing the playoffs, it's disappointing, but the Broncos have nobody to blame but themselves. They should be a 12-4 team right now because they shoulda beaten STL, SF and SD the first time. But they aren't.
The Broncos should be a 10-6 team if they stayed with Plummer. They gave up on the season when they chose to start Cutler. You can't say they shoulda beat a team when they had a chance and didn't.
__________________

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
Moderator
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KO-V>O-V
Posts: 14,837
Reputation: 1045649
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb
San Deigo had home field wrapped up with 2 games to go. With no need to win, the whole team relaxed and it showed in more than just Rivers. I'm sorry, but I think this thread was created because Chris is still mad the Broncos missed the playoffs.
I actually started this thread when it looked like we were in.. might have actually even been before th Bengals game ended, not sure. I'm not even really that pissed about missing the playoffs, it's disappointing, but the Broncos have nobody to blame but themselves. They should be a 12-4 team right now because they shoulda beaten STL, SF and SD the first time. But they aren't.
The Broncos should be a 10-6 team if they stayed with Plummer. They gave up on the season when they chose to start Cutler. You can't say they shoulda beat a team when they had a chance and didn't.
Well I'm not saying we got robbed of those games, I'm saying we pissed them away by playing badly. We were in position to win those games. And Plummer was awful, honestly, he was just terrible, Cutler was EASILY ten times better. Consider Cutler almost had a 2:1 TD:INT ratio and had 2 TDs in each of his first four starts(tying a rookie record) Plummer through 2 more INTs than TDs and only averaged 1 TD per game. The offense was stagnant when Plummer was in there, Cutler brought life to the offense.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.