Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 01-20-2008, 09:00 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So with Morley back on the team, I assume we switch Berry to FS and place Morley back at SS? I'm kinda worried about that, as Berry is so good at the LOS. Not that it matters. As long as he's on the field, Berry can make a play.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

So is Chris Donald going to be ready to step in and play next year since Mayo is leaving? And if he does step in, what's our starting LBs going to look like?
Starting Defense =
DE- Wes Brown, Robert Ayers
DT- Demonte Bolden, Dan Williams
LB- Rico McCoy, Ellix Wilson, Chris Donald?
CB- Bret Vinson, Marsalous Johnson?
S- Eric Berry, Demetrice Morley
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who is going to be qb next year for the Vols?

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans10 View Post
who is going to be qb next year for the Vols?
I thought it was going to be crompton but who knows...
Old 02-06-2008, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

The vols really sucked it up in recruiting this year.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Recruiting is more about needs than it is about ranking. I mean, yeah we could be Miami and picked up the top 7 OLB's in the class, but whats the point? We had an outstanding year last year, and have pieces in place for the next two seasons. One poor class won't hurt, especially considering the poor showing was due to only having a partial coaching staff. We're always solid in recruiting. This year was just a fluke due to coaching changes.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

I know. I just don't want it to become habit.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

#1 Memphis vs #2 Tennessee this weekend. Whos everyone got? Ill go Memphis by 5 only since theyre at home.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Tough break for the preds last night. I still havent been to a game this year but hopefully i will soon.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

This one game where I'm truly in the mindset of, "Just hopin' for a clean game with no injuries." I'm a Tigers and Vols fan, so I'm just hoping for a fun game.

As for who wins, I dunno. Tigers probably have a bit better starting talent, but Vols are a bit deeper. I give Memphis the edge, as they're home in the FedEx Forum. I used to live in Memphis, and still go back regularly, and let me tell you, they treat the Tigers as their pro team and the Grizzlies as their college team. If you go to a Grizzlies game, you'll see just as many guys in Memphis Tigers hats as you'll see people in Rudy "Gizay", Brad Miller, or their old Pau Gasol jersies. They love their team, and that arena will be rocking. For the Vols to have a chance to win tonight, they need Chris Lofton to have an outstanding game and need someone, whether Chism or Williams, to be able to hold up Joey Dorsey on both offensive and defensive ends. If the Vols get Dorsey in foul trouble, they'll be in great shape as Memphis is a different team with Dorsey on the bench. Nevertheless, it should be a great game.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Yea, im not a memphis fan so im definitely rooting for the vols, but I feel like Memphis will win it.
Old 02-23-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Go vols! only down one at the half! Bruce pearl definitely groped erin andrews too. He is my hero.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

I cant believe the vols won while jujuan smith and chris lofton pretty much did zip on offense in this game.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:18 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yup, great game. Found out I'm a bigger Vols basketball fan when I jumped up after Tyler Smith made that GW jumper. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

How ya'll like the new sig?
Old 02-25-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Looks awesome bro! Big pimpin' for cashmoney! ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was one hell of a game the other night. I really didn't think UT would pull it out...

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Staubach, I know youre not a Titans fan, but are you a UT fan perhaps?
Old 02-26-2008, 10:34 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell yeah, Vandy beat UT,, i'm lovin it :)..

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:19 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Vandy got lucky. You could tell that UT was still fatigued from the Memphis game, and the game was still close. But I don't want to take anything away from Vandy. Kudos to them. Shan Foster is a great player.

#1 for 29 hours! w00t!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Figures they would lose right after I get my Bruce Pearl sig...
Old 03-02-2008, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Tennessee is taking it to Kentucky right now, 22-9. Hopefully if we kill Kentucky today we wont fall past number 3.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Glad to see Tennessee pull it out today. I was getting nervous.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Tough loss for UT today. Hope it doesn't cost em a one seed.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:59 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

No post presence, no point guard, and no defense... That'll cost us a national championship.

We should be a 2 Seed, unless Texas loses in the Big 12 Tourney. If Texas is the Big 12 champ, they'll have a win over Kansas on their resume'. North Carolina, UCLA, Memphis, and Texas are the favorites in my book.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.