Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-03-2007, 09:58 AM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

LSU by seven...teen

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man the Notre Dame fans are down this year. All the Irish fans thought last year they were going to beat Ohio St. and I wasn't nearly convinced about that. But I think they definately have a better shot this year than they did last year against Ohio St.

The main matchup to me will be if and that is a big IF, the Notre Dame O-line can handle what LSU has up front on defense.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:04 AM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
Man the Notre Dame fans are down this year. All the Irish fans thought last year they were going to beat Ohio St. and I wasn't nearly convinced about that. But I think they definately have a better shot this year than they did last year against Ohio St.

The main matchup to me will be if and that is a big IF, the Notre Dame O-line can handle what LSU has up front on defense.
last year we beat michigan and nearly beat USC...this year they killed us. throw in the dismantling at the fiesta last year and there isn't any proof that we can hang with a top program. we're not trying to be down...we are just trying to be realistic.

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock6000
Quote:

last year we beat michigan and nearly beat USC...this year they killed us. throw in the dismantling at the fiesta last year and there isn't any proof that we can hang with a top program. we're not trying to be down...we are just trying to be realistic.
I think everyone is just a year behind. Should have been more realistic last year. Realisticly we have a much better shot at beating LSU than we did Ohio St.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Can someone please inform me what Charlie Weis has done to deserve all this hype?
I think he is going to do something special tonight. He hasn't really done anything shocking or really inventive to catch people off guard like he used to do with the Pats yet. I think he pulls out all the stops tonight in a lot of his seniors last game.
you mean something like have a dominating defense that wins games for you, yet your QB gets all the credit for it?
Old 01-03-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

No upset this game should be like all other ND bowl games

2001- Fiesta Bowl - Chad Johnson 93 yards 2 TDs - 41 to 9 ND got owned
2004- Insight Bowl - Joe Newton 86 yard 2 TDs- ND looses
2006- Fista Bowl - Ted Ginn 240 2 TDs - ND got owned
2007- Sugar Bowl - Should be no different Dwayne Bowe should get 150 and a TD as Notre Dame gets owned

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When LSU plays the way they can, they are the best team in the SEC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC is not less talented than Michigan, just less experienced. But I have to admit USC is the runaway favorite to win the title in 2007-08. LSU is gonna win tonight because they have really fast WRs and a QB who throws possibly the best deep ball in college