Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-16-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow...the East is stacked with Tennessee and Louisville

I like KU's chances

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. OJ Mayo vs Michael Beasley in the first round.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

So let me get this straight .. Georgetown is the strongest of the #2 seeds, but Tennessee is the weakest?

That's really .. umm .. weird.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:23 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously how the **** does Georgetown get a #2 over Wisconsin. Duke too for that matter.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6 vs. 11 (USC vs. Kansas State) that should be a great match up

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillie26 View Post
So let me get this straight .. Georgetown is the strongest of the #2 seeds, but Tennessee is the weakest?

That's really .. umm .. weird.
and Wisky is the weakest 3rd seed, strange indeed

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-16-2008, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon's a 9 seed? What the ****?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Wisconsin deserved the 2 seed over both Duke abd Georgetown...can't say I am suprised the committee put duke in though...
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

I love Kansas' bracket besides the 2nd round matchup

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-16-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Georgetown sucks....Wisconsin definitely should be in over them.

Can't disagree with UCONN's seed even though I know we're better than Louisville.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

By far the two highest #1 seeds got the two toughest brackets.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

uh oh Wisconsin has USC/KState then Georgetown.. could be a difficult road

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like our chances for the Sweet 16 and even the Elite 8. UCONN not Miami....lol I'm not a homer. Speaking of Miami I thought they would be a 10 seed....what the hell?

Kansas and Georgetown in the same bracket....can you say Wisconsin in the FF?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-16-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I like our chances for the Sweet 16 and even the Elite 8. UCONN not Miami....lol I'm not a homer. Speaking of Miami I thought they would be a 10 seed....what the hell?

Kansas and Georgetown in the same bracket....can you say Wisconsin in the FF?
I hate you etk :D

I think Kansas has the 2nd easiest path to the Final Four

Wisconsin won't make it to the Sweet 16 and we can beat Georgetown

Easiest path: UCLA
Second Easiest: Kansas
Third: Memphis
Fourth: UNC

UNC got the shaft big time...they have the best 2 seed and the best 3 seed in the tournament

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-16-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
uh oh Wisconsin has USC/KState then Georgetown.. could be a difficult road
I actually think they're great matchups. If Kansas State makes it out we'll take care of them easily. USC doesn't scare me either. I think we can grind it out with GTown. That'll be just like a Big Ten game against them. Kansas isn't even a bad matchup though I wouldn't expect to win that.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

You know, I thought UNC was getting a potential bad matchup with Indiana in the 2nd round, but the more I look at it, the more I realize Indiana has beaten no one ranked all that highly this year. A defeat of MSU is the only highly ranked RPI team they have beaten. But they turned around to lose to MSU by 29 after they defeated them.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post

UNC got the shaft big time...they have the best 2 seed and the best 3 seed in the tournament
********. We have an easy road to the Sweet 16 and are a better team than Georgetown.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I actually think they're great matchups. If Kansas State makes it out we'll take care of them easily. USC doesn't scare me either. I think we can grind it out with GTown. That'll be just like a Big Ten game against them. Kansas isn't even a bad matchup though I wouldn't expect to win that.
I'm not worried about USC but I am about Kansas State... Beasley could be VERY hard to handle. Also I think G'Town could be more difficult than people think.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Kansas does have an easy path but they're choke artists so they'll find a way to blow it.

Easiest path UCLA? Not when they have to play Connecticut. We're inconsistent against bad teams but we'll be really tough if we do make it to the Sweet 16.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-16-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Xavier has the best road that's not a #1.
JeffSamardzijaIRISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

The selection committee apparently bent Tennessee over and ****** them in the ass.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:55 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillie26 View Post
And Kansas gets a #1 seed over a team with the #1 RPI and #1 SOS in Tennessee? LOL
Yeah put in a team who blew it in their conferance tourney over a team who shared the regular season title and won the conferance postseason title for the #1 or 2 rated RPI conferance
Old 03-16-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Conference title, tournament title, better record than Duke, Texas, and Georgetown and we get a 3.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Conference title, tournament title, better record than Duke, Texas, and Georgetown and we get a 3.
I didn't like Wisky as a #2 seed, but why in God's name were they the last #3 seed?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-16-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I didn't like Wisky as a #2 seed, but why in God's name were they the last #3 seed?
They're actually the first 3 seed from what I read.

sig by BoneKrusher