Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-18-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
In happier news, Akron took down Florida State and my buddy Nick Dials scored 21 points. Ohio State should have kept him on the team.

The only good thing about this loss is I never have to see Spencer Tollackson in a Gopher uniform ever again.

We have been a garbage rebounding team all year, one of our underrated problems. Everyone other than Coleman and Damian Johnson at times is a ***** on the boards.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
So... Anyone else think that ASU got shafted? A little late, but since we are playing in the NIT tonight (lame) I wanted to know what you guys thought.

Seriously, the SEC sucks and let Georgia win. =(

Not really, their computer numbers just weren't very good. I think they might have been able to win a game in the tournament, but they just didn't do enough to get themselves in.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Ok, I have a question for you guys. For my intro to basketball class we were learning the intricacies of the flex offense on Monday. I was assigned an out-of-class assignment of learning the name of Wisconsin's offense, and some details about that offense. I was hoping someone here could help me out on this one because I don't feel like googling right now.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Ok, I have a question for you guys. For my intro to basketball class we were learning the intricacies of the flex offense on Monday. I was assigned an out-of-class assignment of learning the name of Wisconsin's offense, and some details about that offense. I was hoping someone here could help me out on this one because I don't feel like googling right now.
http://coachingbetterbball.blogspot....breakdown.html

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post

I'm sorry I dont have an answer for you, but that is the greatest class ever.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:37 AM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's called the swing

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Thanks for the help you guys.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:00 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drake vs. Western Kentucky

Who ya got?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Drake vs. Western Kentucky

Who ya got?
Believe it or not, I picked Western in both of my brackets. Hopefully that won't come back to bite me in the ass.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:13 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took Drake. I just love their style of play. I actually have them making it to the Sweet 16.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Emmenecker (sp?) is a stud, very underrated player. If WKU can stop him, they'll beat Drake, thing is no one has been able to stop him.

I've seen Drake play many a time this year and they are legit, they shoot lights out from 3-point land and they can also get it inside when need be. They have a serious shot at making a run in this thing, I have them in the Sweet 16.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:37 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think they'll be able to beat UConn

Old 03-19-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post

I've seen Drake play, they shoot lights out from 3-point land
Uh-oh.....that's not good news for us.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:47 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Courtney Lee is a STUD. WKU on mine.

Cannot freaking wait until tomorrow. I gotta work but I'm not going in till after the UK game is over (supposed to go in at 3). Then I'll watch the games on the computer at work all night, should be sweet.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Courtney Lee is a STUD. WKU on mine.

Cannot freaking wait until tomorrow. I gotta work but I'm not going in till after the UK game is over (supposed to go in at 3). Then I'll watch the games on the computer at work all night, should be sweet.
Big fan of Courtney Lee as well...I believe he could be a 1st round pick in this year's draft

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took a flier on WKU and put them in the Sweet 16. Everything else is pretty safe for me in the West.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't doubt the MVC. Especially when they put strong teams into the tournament like Drake. WKU is a good team and Lee is a stud, but Drake runs an offense that not a lot of teams have seen before. They absolutely destroyed ISU in the MVC Final, destroyed them and ISU was a strong team this year.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:31 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
I don't think they'll be able to beat UConn
UCONN has been inconsistent this year. Drake has been lights all year long, they'll get to the Sweet 16.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

man i have 2 #1's and 2 #3's in the final four....

this bracket is going to suck.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UAB -vs- VCU on ESPN2.

Vaden -vs- Maynor. I'll put my money on Vaden.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
UAB -vs- VCU on ESPN2.

Vaden -vs- Maynor. I'll put my money on Vaden.
Great Game by UAB, but VCU is impossible to pull away from. Maynor had probably his worst game of the year. In the first half his shooting and decision making were horrible which is so uncharacteristic for him. But despite playing so poorly he still managed 22 points, 6 assists, and 4 boards, and at the end of the game single handedly kept them in it with UAB unable to stop his drive. Vaden isn't that impressive to me, good shooter but isn't the athlete to play in the NBA. Has a solid future in Europe though.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

michael beasley=rasheed wallace

that is all
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

michael beasley>rasheed wallace

that is all

Old 03-19-2008, 09:59 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Great Game by UAB, but VCU is impossible to pull away from. Maynor had probably his worst game of the year. In the first half his shooting and decision making were horrible which is so uncharacteristic for him. But despite playing so poorly he still managed 22 points, 6 assists, and 4 boards, and at the end of the game single handedly kept them in it with UAB unable to stop his drive. Vaden isn't that impressive to me, good shooter but isn't the athlete to play in the NBA. Has a solid future in Europe though.
Yeah, I'm a little biased to Vaden. When he put up 28 (I think) against UK in the 2nd half of our game this year it was just amazing. I've never seen anything like it, he was just flat out on fire... Hand in his face, two feet behind the line and he'd still nail it. Didn't show any inside game really, I figured that was what kept him out of any NBA talk.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joined the yahoo thing, really feelin my bracket

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote