Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-20-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Lol, and there were people picking USC to go further than UCLA...
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Ramel Bradley and Joe Crawford could get their jerseys hung in the rafters. They've been absolutely amazing.

Crawford had one of, if not the greatest, games I've ever witnessed a UK player have. You absolutely knew he'd take the shots and he was just possessed, easily his best game ever. Sucks to see them go and it killed me when Joe was balling after the game.

I'm very pumped for the future of UK, the post game comments were awesome... This coaching staff means business and the players are buying in. I'm not doubting us being top 15 next year despite losing Joe and Ramel.

PS... If Joe Crawford doesn't play in the NBA next year it's a crime.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I don't think Kansas State was terrible in the regular season. They had a bad stretch at the end of the season, but they were pretty good overall I thought.
I'm biased because I saw them in their bad games. That's what can happen in a 30-game season.

Lookin good with these 4 games right now...if all the teams hold on I'll be content with my day. I got a few losses but none that cost me more than 1 round.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How in God's name was Brian Butch a McDonald's All-American? Didn't he take a redshirt?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn homerism got the best of me, there goes my Sweet 16 pick with Mason.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
How in God's name was Brian Butch a McDonald's All-American? Didn't he take a redshirt?
He was a 6-11 guy with decent scoring ability playing against Wisconsin high school players.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nic Wise w/ the big three.

edit...Bayless just hit one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Upset to see Belmont blow it. But I'm doing pretty good with my pics right now.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona going home early, I told pretty much everyone i knew not to buy the hype. Hopefully, they listened to me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn you arizona...

only sweet 16 gone
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid game for Wisconsin. Started off a little rough, but finally got CS-Fullerton to play our style. While UW isn't the most talented team in the nation, I think Bo Ryan is one of the best coaches around. We could beat any team in the nation on a given night in my opinion. No, I don't believe we'll win the championship, but I believe we can keep winning until we run into a team who has a night of great shooting.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:59 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Lowest ever first half in NCAA tourney history and lowest overall score by a team in tourney history. UCLA is nasty.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miss. Valley State scored 29 points...
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Solid game for Wisconsin. Started off a little rough, but finally got CS-Fullerton to play our style. While UW isn't the most talented team in the nation, I think Bo Ryan is one of the best coaches around. We could beat any team in the nation on a given night in my opinion. No, I don't believe we'll win the championship, but I believe we can keep winning until we run into a team who has a night of great shooting.
A 15 point win keeping the opponent in the 50s is a good victory for us. That was just above our average and CSF was 5th in the nation in scoring with 82ppg, 56 tonight was their lowest of the season. And damn can Akognon shoot or what. 31 points, 5-11 from three accounting for 55% of his team's offense.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Wow. Lowest ever first half in NCAA tourney history and lowest overall score by a team in tourney history. UCLA is nasty.
Championship:)
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad we (Wisconsin) won and I think we played a pretty good game. CS Fullerton was a solid team all around and Josh Akognon is really something special. If he wasn't playing Wisconsin I would have enjoyed his presence much more.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Miss. Valley State scored 29 points...
They really should have been in the play in game not Mt. St. Mary's. I don'y understand why they weren't.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

11 of 16 today = Frustration. At least all of my Sweet 16 teams are still alive. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Pitt had the best of Oral Roberts all day long. That Michigan State game will be intense.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My picks are in the shitter. However, 3 of my 4 final four teams played today and they all kicked ass, so thats great. Kansas and UCLA looked awesome, love my final pick after today even if they had victories over Portland State and Mississippi Valley State. Pittsburgh (my other Final Four team) looked great as well. All I can say is Pittsburgh is my only hope cuz every1 and their grandmother picked Kansas and UCLA, also UNC. SO GO PANTHERS!!!!

And oh yeah, WTF was I thinking when I picked Duke to the elite 8, they will lose to West Virginia. Shoulda lost to Belmont.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:44 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot to mention how classy it was that Dominic James went over to Joe Crawford before the game was over when Joe's head was buried in his towel crying... UK fan's took notice, very classy gesture.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
He was a 6-11 guy with decent scoring ability playing against Wisconsin high school players.
Earlier tonight I was curious and looked at rivals star ratings of Wisconsin recruits and I was surprised by how many 4 star guys they've had. Cause I never hear of these guys til they hit Wisconsin so I thought every guy except Butch was just developed into what they are now. Anyway... Steimsma was a 4 star recruit, gets 3 points and 2 rebs each of the last 3 years, that's just awful. Those were the only guys I saw that have been busts to one degree or another. That surprises me more than the Butch thing. And yeah I think Bo Ryan is a top 5 coach... if only he could get a guy in there that would flat out dominate, or two guys that score about 36 total a game with a third guy around 10 a game= championship. I think he'd be willing to really go hard after a 5 star elite recruit if there was a another year added to NBA age requirement like it's been talked about and that would take the Badgers to the top 5. He strikes me as a guy that doesn't wanna get burned by the guys that leave early. And right now he's recruiting the absolute right way to win a lot of games with guys that fit the system and will stay. He's always going to a have a good experienced team because of it. I think in private he'd acknowledge he doesn't ever have a true Championship caliber team but he's gonna keep winning a lot of games.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
I forgot to mention how classy it was that Dominic James went over to Joe Crawford before the game was over when Joe's head was buried in his towel crying... UK fan's took notice, very classy gesture.
I still hate Marquette and hope Stanford beats the living piss out of them, but very classy.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope we get to see a Hansbrough/Love matchup in the Finals. It would be pretty epic.
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:03 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Is this the first time you've seen Butch play? Yes he did take a red shirt and he's been hampered by injuries as well. Butch is a very, very good player. Inside/outside scorer and a very solid scorer.

How in god's name does Duke have 8 burger boys and barely beat Belmont?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:04 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I swear this is the last time I wear out the UK side of life but figured it was worth mention...

We had 54 points by 2 players (had 55 by them at USC after Patterson went down) and THREE players scored field goals. Only 4 players actually scored, Michael Porter contributed a whole 2 free throws. Wonder if that's ever happened in NCAA tournament history. We had about 34 points and 12 rebounds sitting on the bench injured.