Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-21-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Proud of my boys from AU, great game. They should be back next year as Garrison Carr, Derrick Mercer, and Brian Gilmore are all juniors. At least Gilmore got to nut all over Chisim's face. Tennessee will not get far because they are awful inside. To get out rebounded by like 20 to American is flat out embarrassing. They don't have a guy who averages more than 4 rpg on that team.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Morrison really looks like a serial killer behind Gonzaga's bench.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

My boys at Stanford win big yesterday. I got Stanford winning it this year. Once the Lope twins get going, its a wrap. STANFORD!!!!! Marquette is next.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
My boys at Stanford win big yesterday. I got Stanford winning it this year. Once the Lope twins get going, its a wrap. STANFORD!!!!! Marquette is next.
Stanford has nooooooooooo backcourt. They will make it to the sweet 16, but Texas' guard play will beat out Stanford's front court.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Stanford has nooooooooooo backcourt. They will make it to the sweet 16, but Texas' guard play will beat out Stanford's front court.
Even without the backcourt, no one in this tourny has any big men capable to even competing with the Lopez bros. If they get going, no one will be able to get by. For Texas to win over Stanford, they will need to shoot lights out. The Lopez twins will be a force to rab rebounds, and can body Texas upfront. I like Stanford.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Im gonna be ******* pissed if WKY blows this ****.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Proud of my boys from AU, great game. They should be back next year as Garrison Carr, Derrick Mercer, and Brian Gilmore are all juniors. At least Gilmore got to nut all over Chisim's face. Tennessee will not get far because they are awful inside. To get out rebounded by like 20 to American is flat out embarrassing. They don't have a guy who averages more than 4 rpg on that team.
Tennessee has 3 guys who average over 4 rebounds a game. And part of the reason those numbers are so low is because our bigs sub a lot. But yeah, they still aren't very good at rebounding. I still think people underestimate their half-court offense.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Good Job Western Kentucky. You've turneed my good day so far into a day where I'm gonna be pissed for a while.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. I can't believe he hit that.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There goes the first buzzer beater of the tourney.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Oh my God, Oh my God! I love you! Holy ****! WKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for not ******* up my bracket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're going to be seeing that shot for a long time.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great game between WKU and Drake. But **** WKU.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:12 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing ending. Im glad i remembered turn to the game by the start of the overtime.
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

Horrible look from way down town and that boy drains it. Definitely not the shot they were wanting, but who cares? :)

Wow.

Incredible comeback by Drake down the stretch. Incredible job by WKU not to get flustered when Drake went up by 4 in OT. And what can you say about shot? Great ending.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Amazing ending. Im glad i remembered turn to the game by the start of the overtime.
I actually turned it off when WKU went up by 12, but I turned it back on and saw that they had just started overtime. Glad I did.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Great game between WKU and Drake. But **** WKU.

zomg!

i wish i was watching. crazy ****.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hibbert is so damn soft. How can you can pushed out of the box by players 5 inches and 50 pounds smaller than you?
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephen Curry is legit. That Drake-WKU game was insane I don't even care that I got that one wrong.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Hibbert is so damn soft. How can you can pushed out of the box by players 5 inches and 50 pounds smaller than you?
IDK? Why don't you ask my High School's former center who was 7'2 250+ and couldn't even average 9 points a game. He's a sophmore at a D1 college and this past year he averaged a whopping 1.8 points per game.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
IDK? Why don't you ask my High School's former center who was 7'2 250+ and couldn't even average 9 points a game. He's a sophmore at a D1 college and this past year he averaged a whopping 1.8 points per game.
Kenny George. Enough said.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-21-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bah, Western Kentucky - Drake and Davidson - Gonzaga were two of the games I wanted to see most in the first round, and of course I had to be at work and miss both. Still haven't seen the shot, but I was following closely online. At least I got the winners right :/
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Bah, Western Kentucky - Drake and Davidson - Gonzaga were two of the games I wanted to see most in the first round, and of course I had to be at work and miss both. Still haven't seen the shot, but I was following closely online. At least I got the winners right :/
Same here. I hate you guys for saying how great of a game it was. =(

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-21-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

South Alabama is really proving the committee right on their selection.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-21-2008, 03:03 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Drake...I knew WKU was good and there was a shot at an upset but seriously, a 35 foot buzzer beater? I'm still ok though because I think Drake was only going to the Sweet 16 in my bracket, if that far but still, son of a *****. Great game though.

Oh and Tennessee is yet again proving that....

A) You have to play defense in the tourney to win, they are horrid

B) You have to rebound to win the tourney, which they don't do

C) You need to be playing good basketball in the tourney to go far, which they aren't

I think they'll get to the Sweet 16 because of their seed but man, they really don't look good at all.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote