Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Darren Collison!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren Collison is a stud.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I wouldn't be surprised if I started losing hair over the stress this tournament is causing me...
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please God no threes for A&M!

Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

What a hellacious way to end a game.
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow what an end

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank god...thank god

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Not that it really matters but I don't think that dunk at the end should count. lol
Old 03-22-2008, 10:44 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I though it did lol

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
I though it did lol
Nah, you could see on the replay that the light went red before he threw it down.
Old 03-22-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Oh yeah i just watched it.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

7-1 today. I am now tied for first in my pool with..... duh duh duh! My own father.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

It's hard not to love this UCLA team for how they fight. (Plus they almost killed my bracket) Squeaking out the close ones all year is gonna help them the rest of the way. They've been tested more than any of the other top teams. Collison, Westbrook, Love,: BEASTS.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
buckeyes12
Rookie

buckeyes12 needs more cowbell.

yeah UCLA saved everybody's brackets tonight. Even though im hating mine right now (thanks duke, PITT, usc you all blow). its sooo damn hard to pick a really good bracket, i know more about college bball than any1 in any pool ive been in, and i consistantly take 2nd/3rd place. the winner always gets so lucky
Old 03-22-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyes12 View Post
yeah UCLA saved everybody's brackets tonight. Even though im hating mine right now (thanks duke, PITT, usc you all blow). its sooo damn hard to pick a really good bracket, i know more about college bball than any1 in any pool ive been in, and i consistantly take 2nd/3rd place. the winner always gets so lucky
I've won bowl picks before but I've never won an NCAA tourney pool so I'm pretty stoked I'm currently tied for first.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:28 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First a rant.......

I am not a Duke fan, but I wanna kick everyone in the balls who says "Duke sucks" or "The refs wanna give the Dookies the game." Thats just ********, it pisses me off when teams blame their shortcomings on the refs. West Virginia won, great, goodie, but God damn it, quit saying refs are rigging it, or that u are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy Duke lost, thats great, but I don't care if ur happy or not, I just don't.

Second of all: my final four picks next year: Duke, Pittsburgh, Kansas, and Tennessee. I pick them all to go to far in the tourney every year, and they **** up. 2 of the 4 already did so. I think another one has a real good chance to **** up today. And C'mon Kansas, prove me wrong, I picked u, but I still worry about u.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post

Second of all: my final four picks next year: Duke, Pittsburgh, Kansas, and Tennessee. I pick them all to go to far in the tourney every year, and they **** up. 2 of the 4 already did so. I think another one has a real good chance to **** up today. And C'mon Kansas, prove me wrong, I picked u, but I still worry about u.
I'm worried about Tennessee's chances next year. They won't have a guard worth a flip on the roster next year with Jajuan Smith and Chris Lofton leaving. Ramar Smith and J.P. Prince play out of control too much.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:44 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

um, pitt doesnt do well in the tourney

they havent made the elite 8 in a long time, and they lose a lot in the 2nd round---mich st, pacific, bradley, etc

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:07 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few things.

As talented as I think he is, Joe Alexander seems to have a big attitude problem. I hadn't noticed it until this past game, but it was pretty clear there. And on a side-note, had he not forced so many awful shots early, WVU probably would have blown out Duke. It was sad that a bunch of the commentators and analysts were giving him a bunch of credit when it really had little to do with him.

On the flip side, another sad tournament for Duke. It's funny because in the post-game press conference, Coach K almost seemed to be indifferent about losing, at least on a personal level. Hopefully he tries for next year and gets a legit Big.

K-State tried to an extent, but certainly not the performance they had against USC. They had said that they do their best as an underdog, so it seems as though they let themselves get a little too complacent. I saw a lot from Beasley doing the little things, from passing to rebounding to defending more so than the scoring. Good try. And oh yeah. Clent Stewart and Blake Young are worthless.

Watching the UCLA game, I was surprised to see how much the Bruins get away with. Love does so many moving picks it isn't funny.

But I hate when people say Hansbrough plays with the most heart of any guy in the nation. Of the marquee players, Love plays so much harder. He constantly does everything he can for his team on both sides of the court.

And IMO, that Marquette/Stanford game was the best we've had so far. Even with the last second buzzer beater, it just brought me in more than that WKU/Drake game.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:18 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alexander doesnt have an attitude problem; hes takin on the personality of his coach, bob huggins; that aggressive, in your face style, with trash talking; wvu's teams will be like that while hes the coach, and i love that style

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

Who ya got in the 12 vs. 13 games today?

I want to see Siena and San Diego win, but I think Villanova may be too strong for the Saints. I think that San Diego has the talent to beat Western Kentucky. The Hilltoppers can't shoot like they did against Drake again.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I like Villanova and San Diego today...

I also want to see Miami beat Texas...but I don't think it will happen...

UCLA has arguably the best road to the final four of any team now...IMO
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:04 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like WKU and Nova. Courtney Lee is gonna wake up today.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:05 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
First a rant.......

I am not a Duke fan, but I wanna kick everyone in the balls who says "Duke sucks" or "The refs wanna give the Dookies the game." Thats just ********, it pisses me off when teams blame their shortcomings on the refs. West Virginia won, great, goodie, but God damn it, quit saying refs are rigging it, or that u are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy Duke lost, thats great, but I don't care if ur happy or not, I just don't.

Yoda I thought you were a Duke fan?
Old 03-23-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yoda I thought you were a Duke fan?
Nope, I am no longer a Duke fan.