Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-04-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky
Real wrestling that was in the olympics was good but like WWE stuff sucks.
Then why are you posting in this thread? ............oh yeah, it's because you wanted to be an ass.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
I enjoy Arrrmandoooooooo Ale-Jandrrro Estrrrrrrrrrrrrrada almost as much as Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Ken-nuh-dy!
who DOESNT enjoy Armando Alejando Estrada?!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously somebody doesn't.. He needs more air time!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Obviously somebody doesn't.. He needs more air time!
I have to agree.

Would anyone care to join me in a game of Musical chairs?

ADRENALINE RUSH! ADRENALINE RUSH! ADRENALINE RUSH!

Perhaps a pushup challenge?

AHHHHH... PUSH UP.. PUH - PUH - PUH - PUSH UP... AHHHHH PUSH UP - PUH - PUSH UP REAL GOOD

Other options include A Pogo Stick Challenge, A Limbo Challenge, And Psychological testing with homosexual overtones.

Old 01-04-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All the wrestlers in the olympics fear Kurt Angle. He won a gold medal with a broken freakin neck.

Of course he's in TNA but that's not the point.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
All the wrestlers in the olympics fear Kurt Angle. He won a gold medal with a broken freakin neck.

Of course he's in TNA but that's not the point.
Oh its true, its true.

Wait.. i mean... its real, its damn real?

Old 01-04-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Oh, and lastly.. this happened a few days ago so a few of you might already know but...

WWE has already released Claudio Castagnoli :(

Old 01-05-2007, 02:36 AM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan
Oh, and lastly.. this happened a few days ago so a few of you might already know but...

WWE has already released Claudio Castognoli :(

HEY!

(Sad hey.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wins Kurt vs Joe part 3?
Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
He wins Kurt vs Joe part 3?
Ill assume you meant Who?

Anyway, I think it'll be a 1-1, or 0-0 draw after the 30 min time limit.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ill assume you meant Who?
My bad typo.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I have been watching TNA since they starting be on prime time where is Jeff Jerret?
Old 01-05-2007, 10:20 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
I have been watching TNA since they starting be on prime time where is Jeff Jerret?
After his Bound For Glory match with Sting, he took a break from the ring. I think it has something to do with his wife having cancer, although im not sure. He is still there during tapings and PPV's, and I believe he as say in what goes on TV and what doesn't. (he and his father are minority owners of the company)

Old 01-05-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I new that about his dad but didn't know why he had not been on I would like to see him back on TV.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:14 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad Jarrett took some time off because it makes the product better by him not ruining it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
I'm glad Jarrett took some time off because it makes the product better by him not ruining it.
I like Jarrett as a performer, but I dont think he should be anywhere near the world title. Id love for there to be a midcard belt (when they expand to 2 hours) and Jarrett to be going after that.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Who would win Umaga or Joe?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Jammal
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
Quote:
Jammal
Pft.

Old 01-05-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Joe would stare at him and Umaga would cower in fear, so that we get the better match of Estrada vs Joe.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Quote:
Joe would stare at him and Umaga would cower in fear, so that we get the better match of Estrada vs Joe.
This man speaks the truth.

Old 01-05-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whoever the booker picked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Lewis
Quote:
Whoever the booker picked.
Dammit Creek, stop breaking kayfabe.

Old 01-05-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Joe not even close.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I hate wwe fans. London and Kendrick just had a good match and the crowd was ******** all over it cause there weren't punches, clothslines, or botched spinebusters, instead they *surprise!* actually wrestled.