Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-30-2008, 10:07 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently this is the cowboys big board.........??? Ha

1. Rodgers-Cromartie, Tenn State
2. McKelvin, Troy
3. Phillips, Miami
4. Jenkins, South Florida
5. Talib, Kansas
6. T. Johnson, Arkansas State
7. Godfrey, Iowa

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

your way out of the loop...this was over 2 weeks ago

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
your way out of the loop...this was over 2 weeks ago
Really? I guess I don't follow " Americas team" closely enough.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:36 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there were over 3 or 4 threads that i remember 2 of which were here...and other ones were in the nfl thread and 2008 draft thread....:P

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-30-2008, 10:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
lol yeah, there's a thread in the draft forum. a lengthy one as well
Old 03-31-2008, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
you'll get a heavy dose in GB this year.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Houston WR Donnie Avery ran a 4.34 and a 4.35 forty time, recorded a 37 " vertical jump, a 3.91 (20 yard) short shuttle, a 10'6" long jump, and a 6.30 3-cone drill at his pro day workout on Monday...Avery's performance in the position drills was reportedly outstanding...18 NFL teams were present at the workout, including representatives from the Niners, Cowboys, Texans, Saints and Titans.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 09:47 AM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Houston WR Donnie Avery ran a 4.34 and a 4.35 forty time, recorded a 37 " vertical jump, a 3.91 (20 yard) short shuttle, a 10'6" long jump, and a 6.30 3-cone drill at his pro day workout on Monday...Avery's performance in the position drills was reportedly outstanding...18 NFL teams were present at the workout, including representatives from the Niners, Cowboys, Texans, Saints and Titans.
In size and speed he's practically a Terry Glenn clone. He might not be the true #1 of our future, but he'd sure stretch the field right now.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Cowboys | Team observes L. Jackson take part in linebacker drills
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:20:24 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports the Dallas Cowboys observed Southern California DL Lawrence Jackson take part in linebacker position drills at his Pro Day.

kffl.com

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 04-05-2008, 02:47 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Cleveland Browns bring Tennessee linebacker in for visit
Posted by Mary Kay Cabot, Plain Dealer Reporter April 04, 2008 09:57AM

Tennessee inside linebacker Jerod Mayo is making a pre-draft visit to the Browns today, his agent Sean Kiernan said in an e-mail.

Mayo, the second-best inside linebacker in the draft according to *************.com, is the second inside backer to visit the Browns this week. The first was Beau Bell, a former teammate of cornerback Eric Wright at UNLV.

Some draft experts, including Mel Kiper Jr., project Mayo to be a first-round pick, meaning the Browns would have to trade up to select him. Their first pick this year isn't until the fourth round, and although Browns General Manager Phil Savage has said it's unlikely the Browns could move up to the first round, he hasn't ruled out dealing his way into the second or third.

Mayo was quoted recently as saying he chose Tennessee because "the only way to be the best was to play the best, and the SEC provided that opportunity."

Mayo led the SEC in 2007 with 140 tackles, and was a consensus first team, all-SEC selection and All-American honorable mention. He was a three-year starter on a defense that ranked eighth nationally in 2007.

The 6-1, 242-pound Mayo dazzled scouts at the NFL Combine with his 4.52 time in the 40 and climbed to the top tier of inside linebackers in this draft, despite coming out as a junior.

In addition to his trip to Cleveland, Mayo will visit Pittsburgh, Detroit, New Orleans, Atlanta, St. Louis, Dallas, the New York Jets and Buffalo.

-- Mary Kay Cabot

http://blog.cleveland.com/spor...ng_tenness.html

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 04-05-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol whyyyy lord why?!?!

I think i would seriously be past the point of being mad
and just laugh if they took Jerod Mayo with one of the
first round picks.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayo is a hell of a player and I'd Love him in Dallas, but it's just that we have a million inside 'backers already that would make it a bad pick
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
Mayo is a hell of a player and I'd Love him in Dallas, but it's just that we have a million inside 'backers already that would make it a bad pick
Sure, i wouldnt mind him in Dallas if we hadnt already spent four 1st round picks, a 2nd rounder and a 4th in the corps we already have. Think about that for a second. How many teams do that in one position? Granted you start 4 in the 3-4, but jesus, that's ridiculous.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Give me him over DeSean Jackson all day...He could be a perfect #2 deep threat for us to really spread the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Give me him over DeSean Jackson all day...He could be a perfect #2 deep threat for us to really spread the field.
Yep. Anywhere outside of the first day though for me.