Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-08-2014, 08:38 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Round 1 matches

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

3. NIP
2. Elvis

7. Vidae
4. CT Bronco Fan

8. ONE MORE NEEDED
1. Broth

5. Fenikz
6. Bantx
Sure . . . if we can't find one more then it just so happens that Broth gets a bye week. Shenanigans!!!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I could play broth, though I'd essentially be a bye week.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I guess I could play broth, though I'd essentially be a bye week.
Sounds great!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 05:23 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When are we starting the tournament ( forgive me if it was posted )
Old 09-11-2014, 05:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are the rules again? I need to make decks and stuff. I haven't played HS in a few weeks hehe

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
What are the rules again? I need to make decks and stuff. I haven't played HS in a few weeks hehe
1. 9 decks 1 for each hero once you win with a hero you can no longer use that hero.
2. Best of 5 matches. first to three wins moves on.
3. Common and Basic cards only. (white gem no gem)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
When are we starting the tournament ( forgive me if it was posted )
The tourney has started I'm being really liberal with how long you have to send in matches.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 09-11-2014, 08:15 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh. Good to know. Lol

Will be around to play tonight (I think) and tomorrow night. Then I will be on a work trip sun-tues so i will be unavailable until wed.

Old 09-11-2014, 08:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CT, I should be able to get games in tomorrow if that's cool with you. I had no idea this already started, so I need some time to make a few decks.

Old 09-12-2014, 10:30 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Going to make a few decks today. If you're on, NIP, I can play today and hopefully will be available tonight and Saturday night, too.

Old 09-12-2014, 06:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Made a few decks last night, should be available this weekend to play

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a couple decks that I have tested out in ranked so far. I can't make any promises for tonight unless you are available in like 3 hours.

You're East Coast, right?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I have a couple decks that I have tested out in ranked so far. I can't make any promises for tonight unless you are available in like 3 hours.

You're East Coast, right?
I am, and I'm just getting on now. Will be up for a little while longer. Tonight or tomorrow . . . or Wednesday. lol

Old 09-13-2014, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Just a point of order. You don't have to change decks every match just after you win with those decks. You can only WIN with each deck once.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 09-13-2014, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Holy hell Hunter is getting uber nerfed in the next patch (9/22) Leroy is also getting nerfed looks like I'm going to disenchant.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 09-13-2014, 11:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

most people believe it's basically to ban Hunter from the upcoming BlizzCon World Championships and that something will be worked out afterwards

Old 09-13-2014, 11:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

How is Leeroy getting nerfed?

Old 09-14-2014, 12:13 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

from 4 mana to 5(I know I told you in IRC already just informing everyone else)

Miracle Rogue players should swap out a shadowstep for a coldblood

Leeroy(5) Shadowstep(5) Leeroy(8) Cold Blood 2x(10) = 24 dmg

and Handlock players should swap out Leeroy for Arcane Golem

Arcane Golem(3) 2x Power Overwhelming(5) Faceless Manipulator(10) = 24 dmg + Soulfire(s)

Last edited by fenikz : 09-14-2014 at 12:17 AM.