Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-26-2007, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone please make me a sig with this picture? http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1185461843
Can you also have "One Team. One Goal." on it? (without the quotation marks)

+rep and cred

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 07-26-2007 at 10:13 AM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 10:59 AM    (permalink
bantx
The Great Migration
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillie26 View Post
Can anyone make me a sig of Marlon Lucky?

Their are a bunch of good pictures I think that could be used if you Google his name (all on the first images page). Not for sure which would be the best, so I'll leave that up to whoever is cool enough to make it.

one i made awhile back u can use it

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody want to make me a Matt Grothe sig?

Pereferably with this Image:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...2/27071372.jpg

Rep and Credit will be recieved.

Last edited by Tampa 2 4 life : 07-26-2007 at 03:03 PM.
Tampa 2 4 life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alrite the season is around the corner and training camp is in session so I'm in a football mood. So If anybody can make me a sig of either Marion Barber, Demarcus Ware, or Terrence Newman, it'll be greatly appreciated. I'm not a fan of the gif sigs, so just a normal sig will be fine. Rep and credit of course will be given. Thanks in advance to whoever can make it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a sig of Keith Rivers ?

+ rep and cred will be given

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone maje a James Davis and Cj Spiller sig

with welcome to the Jungle on it. +rep

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
bwillie26
Veteran

bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.bwillie26 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

one i made awhile back u can use it
Sweet!

+rep and +cred
bwillie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind

Last edited by Paul : 07-27-2007 at 11:52 AM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Can anyone make me a sig of Keith Rivers ?

+ rep and cred will be given

not my best work so if you don't want it wear it, its ok.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I got this. I want to make a Rice sig.
I have a request for you, if you want to take it.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I have a request for you, if you want to take it.
Yeah, sure you can send it to me in a PM. I'll get it done after BBD's.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can i get some tuts for making sigs on photo shop
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 01:20 AM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Could I get a sig with Rivers Maualuga and Cushing in that order?
+rep.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 02:06 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a Kenny Lofton Indians sig, I'd appreciate it a ton and give you + rep (yeah my one bar makes a difference :/)
Old 07-28-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Could anyone make me a wall paper of dan connor using these pics if you want.. if you can find better thats cool to... my desktop is so plain...

I really like this pic

Anyone?.............

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Redskins4Bowl26

Can somebody make me a signature of santana moss, clinton portis, jason campbell, or sean taylor? Thanks i really need a signature!!! lol
Old 07-29-2007, 09:05 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a Syracuse Orange sig for the upcoming season. rep and cred and poon.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
can someone please make me a sig with this picture? http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1185461843
Can you also have "One Team. One Goal." on it? (without the quotation marks)

+rep and cred
anyone? please

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Big rep and props to whoever does this sig.

I need a sig for the National Fantasy League that says "Commisioner Deacon Heffernan" with this picture http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/t...1219151234.jpg.

As well all 10 teams names in there somewhere, Orlando Flash, Wyoming Jackalopes, Baltimore Inferno, New York Mafia, Sacramento Silver Surfers, Memphis Maniacs, Hamilton Reapers, Las Vegas High Rollers, LA Fame, North Bay Ice Soliders.

Feel free to put logos with the team names, The Orlando Flash have "The Flash superhero" as their logo and the rest you can find or whatever yourself if ud like.

I would like this sig to be colorful.

I really appreciate this, thanks much.

Last edited by Man_Of_Steel : 07-30-2007 at 12:12 AM.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone make me a Classified signature with this picture

Or any other picture they want.

+rep for the maker.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
The Great Migration
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Could someone make me a Classified signature with this picture

Or any other picture they want.

+rep for the maker.
if u wwant me to resize it and just make it sig size i can do that too :D make my job easier

Old 07-29-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you think it will look good like that, then please.

stephenson86
Old 07-29-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
bantx
The Great Migration
All-NFLDC

yeah ill do it after i get home from practice tomorrow cause i need some sleep waking up at 6 am :D

Old 07-29-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

i gotta be up at the same time, i feel your pain

stephenson86
Old 07-30-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone please make me a Sig wit Bart Scott Ray Reed and Mcalister or some combo of ravens players please it would be much appreciated...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote