Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-02-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or maybe Tyrus went rogue and poisoned Brock on his own. He showed up immediately after Walt and Jesse had the confrontation in the front yard last week.

I don't like that theory much, but it's better than Gus being behind this.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I understand the purpose of it all, I just don't see how they will neatly explain it.

I think the Gus epiphany not to get in the car is a little odd too.

The show usually does a good job of wrapping these things up, but there have been instances where something happens just because they need it to happen.
There's no reason Gus wouldn't be inclined to simply be extra cautious. He did, after all, just kill off the entire leadership group of the cartel.

He also could have seen the sun reflecting off Walt's glasses, which were positioned on the top of his head. There was a lingering shot of Walt's bald head, glasses on top, before the scene ends. He did appear to be looking straight at Walt for a few seconds before turning away. Nothing is accidental.

EDIT: Just watched it on the encore. The camera purposefully pans upward to put Walt's glasses fixed atop his head in clear focus. Cut to black.

Last edited by Xiomera : 10-02-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I sure do like this show!

Last edited by Vikes99ej : 10-02-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Vince Gilligan did a good job of introducing reasons to doubt the narrative Walt spun to Jesse.

Lots of ambiguity and little moments that either seem sneaky important or invoke differing views.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you vikes I really want to look at that. Is it a big spoiler?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Damn you vikes I really want to look at that. Is it a big spoiler?
If it's real (and it doesn't look real at all), then hell ******* yes it is.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great episode I think you might be onto something with the Saul thing Xio.

What do you guys think of Cyrus as a character? I can't stand him, intentional I'm sure but he just reminds me of a creepy looking Kevin Durant and I hate his face.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Delete it. Don't tempt people. I will never look.
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am staying far away from that. I can wait one week to look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I no longer think Hank will die this season.

No way Gus will try to get to him now with DEA protection 24/7.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Mike will have Jesse's back when he returns from Mexico.

His loyalty, if he has some to anyone, is to Jesse. Not Gus. He is just an employee to Gus. He does a job. Just like he did a job for Saul once upon a time. But to Jesse? They've each saved each other's life at one point. They have an actual human connection.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I no longer think Hank will die this season.

No way Gus will try to get to him now with DEA protection 24/7.
UNLESS

Gus got a hold of the ricin but didn't use it on Brock. Instead, he gave it to his man on the inside, GOMEY, to use on Hank.

Because Gomey grew an evil sinister goatee for this season.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone think that the DEA picked up on anything while searching the laundromat? It didn't hint towards them picking up on anything.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
UNLESS

Gus got a hold of the ricin but didn't use it on Brock. Instead, he gave it to his man on the inside, GOMEY, to use on Hank.

Because Gomey grew an evil sinister goatee for this season.
But then who poisoned Brock?
Old 10-03-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Anyone think that the DEA picked up on anything while searching the laundromat? It didn't hint towards them picking up on anything.
It seemed to result in nothing, which in turn leads you to believe Gomez is crooked, but I don't think that's the case.

There were a lot of plot threads that appeared to be dead ends or inconspicuous. I know better than to accept that to be true, however.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You guys are boring.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
It seemed to result in nothing, which in turn leads you to believe Gomez is crooked, but I don't think that's the case.

There were a lot of plot threads that appeared to be dead ends or inconspicuous. I know better than to accept that to be true, however.
theres no way gomez has been corrupted unless if he somehow untrained the k-9 they brought with them (which isnt the case).
Jvig43
Icon

Eh I never once thought it would lead to anyone being corrupt for not finding anything. I was just wondering if anyone thinks that they'll report back to Hank saying they found nothing or something.

Quote:
Quote:
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You just don't understand how much Walt Junior needs breakfast. I think his need for breakfast will eventually come into play here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:34 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hanks minerals will be poisioned with ricin.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You just don't understand how much Walt Junior needs breakfast. I think his need for breakfast will eventually come into play here.
Motive for Jr. to be the one who becomes corrupt and poisoned Brock to get to Jesse, to get to his father who in turn makes breakfast for him.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Motive for Jr. to be the one who becomes corrupt and poisoned Brock to get to Jesse, to get to his father who in turn makes breakfast for him.
My god, how did I not realize this? I think you have determined the endgame for everyone involved.

By the way, that spoiler image is unbelievably fake looking.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-03-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Eh I never once thought it would lead to anyone being corrupt for not finding anything. I was just wondering if anyone thinks that they'll report back to Hank saying they found nothing or something.
They already told Hank. He had the photos and seemed to accept there was nothing there.

I'll reiterate, I don't think Gomez is crooked.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
They already told Hank. He had the photos and seemed to accept there was nothing there.

I'll reiterate, I don't think Gomez is crooked.
Someone in the DEA is more than likely crooked, which is the point here.

RIP TheManInBlack