Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-01-2015, 08:27 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-NFLDC

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha... must have been a bad luck weekend for the dc'ers.

I had a miserable time yesterday just getting the dominance quest done. Literally took me all day b/c I kept getting crap draws or running up against monster draws by my opponents.

Time to see how today will shake out!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 07:50 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FE, can you post that priest deck?

Looks like I'm doing playing for today, iPad can't handle too many games. Brawl is fun though
Old 06-23-2015, 09:20 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-NFLDC

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
FE, can you post that priest deck?

Looks like I'm doing playing for today, iPad can't handle too many games. Brawl is fun though
I've been constantly tweaking my priest deck. Just posted on FTS that it's pretty solid into the 8 range but hasn't gone higher. It just lacked the ability to burst and finish games. I will see if it can beat that 8 this week with a few new tweaks to get there. Handlock was the only real problem, as I'd have them at 20+ to their 6 health and once my bigger minions were removed I'd have trouble finishing, which meant Healbots & 8/8s would then crush me. Added 1x Inner Fire, 1x Divine Favor, 1x Mind Blast to counter/finish.

Current decklist

If you were asking about the priest aggro, it's been nixed. I plan to rebuild it to start the next season but, as a new deck concept/build, it couldn't handle jumping into ranked already at level 12 or better.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote