Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old Today, 01:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Queue into Warlock
2. Use Nefarian to get Sacrificial Pact
3. RIP Jaraxxus

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:04 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-NFLDC

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has there been anything more concrete than "next month" as a release date?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:10 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

April 3rd KST, April 2nd PST

A week away!

Old Today, 01:12 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-NFLDC

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, ****. Glad I have saved up at least the first two wings worth!

Old Today, 01:14 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Yea I'm only at around 1100 gp atm, Will be a struggle on those last few wings.

Old Today, 01:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Yea I'm only at around 1100 gp atm, Will be a struggle on those last few wings.
1310 for me and I figure it'll be about 1450 after today/tonight with the 100 gp quest today. It's a minimum 350 per week with quests + 10 gp for the 3 wins (assuming you do each daily as an actual daily so you're not stacking quest wins) so you should be fine. 500 per week is very reasonable. Some extra hustle with your most successful deck will be needed for the last wing.

Old Today, 02:10 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-NFLDC

Getting my ass handed to me today and it's exacerbating an already ****** mood.

Old Today, 02:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am trying to get back into the game. It is honestly the perfect work game for me.
Old Today, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bantx
The Great Migration
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm at about 500 i keep doing arenas so this is going to take a while or me to finish also

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:16 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am trying to get back into the game. It is honestly the perfect work game for me.
That's what has made it so great for me - it's perfect for a quick 5 minutes away from work stuff for a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I'm at about 500 i keep doing arenas so this is going to take a while or me to finish also
I stopped doing arena runs so I could amass gold.