Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old Today, 11:51 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-NFLDC

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In arena and I just had a Piloted Sky Golem drop a Piloted Shredder which dropped a Lightwell.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:18 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-NFLDC

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I beat that godawfulhorribleBSfuckingnightmare that is Chromaggus Heroic last night after many, many tries. Druid deck, mulligan away anything that isn't Innervate, Cobra, Alarm-o-Bot, and maybe Annoy-o-Tron, and the Innervate is really the one you must have to even stand a chance.

Decklist:

Also found this beauty in my image directory:

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote