Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Sharp21

Not necessarily the right choice as far as a team winning perspective at the time but i would have loved to see Tim Brown play the last games of his career in Oakland.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Falcons All-Time: Deion Sanders, Brett Farve (maybe not Farve. He partied it up too much to be successful anyway)

Falcons recently: Patrick Kerney. I loved his energy and what he did for the rest of the team, even if he wasnt that amazing on the field all the time.
What?

As far as who i'd want who could still help us right now, LaRoi Glover.

Last edited by Acreboy : 06-03-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
broncs2bowl

If he could be healthy again, Al Wilson man Al Wilson. He meant so much to the Broncos and a great player and leader. But I think his career is over due to his neck injury. It took me a long time to get over cutting the man
Old 06-03-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh... no one stands out that bad for the Raiders.

Charlers Woodson's departure only made the team better.

I guess I'd say Napoleon Harris... he was an outstanding MLB on the 4-3, but now we have Kirk Morrison, who is much much better.

I'd say Rich Gannon, but he was injured on a cheap shot.

I guess, no one..
Old 06-03-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post

I guess I'd say Napoleon Harris... he was an outstanding MLB on the 4-3, but now we have Kirk Morrison, who is much much better.

I guess, no one..
u can take Woodson or Harris back..im not saying it will undo anything. so if u wanted Woodson..you would still have things the way they are lets just say.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmmmmm.... this is a hard one....

Oh yeah!!! Randy Moss.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post

I guess, no one..
I'm going to disagree with you on Harris. I do not feel he is very good at all. He had a very good first season--for a rookie. He followed it up with a season where he got tackles but made a bunch of mistakes his sophomore campaign. Since then he just hasn't been good.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Recently, it would have to be Pat Williams. This guy was a mauler in the middle, and have you seen our run-defense lately? I remember when teams were crazy when they ran up the middle between Fat Pat and Sam Adams. Now, you're crazy not to with Tripplett and Williams there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Eric Barton... Raiders fans?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
What?

As far as who i'd want who could still help us right now, LaRoi Glover.
Favre was pretty much a drunk in Atlanta.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About mid-September 2006, I would have said Daunte Culpepper as well. Not so much now...
Old 06-03-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

hmm for the Eagles... uh... DERRICK BURGESS MAYBE?
Old 06-03-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Champ Bailey no questions asked
21ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys, hmm... we could have def. used Jimmy Smith.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I'm going to disagree with you on Harris. I do not feel he is very good at all. He had a very good first season--for a rookie. He followed it up with a season where he got tackles but made a bunch of mistakes his sophomore campaign. Since then he just hasn't been good.
I don't know, Harris had a solid season for us last year, even though he was injured for a while. Why we let him go still confuses me a bit.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

johnlynchjohnlynchjohnlynchjohnlynchjohnlynch

also warren sapp

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

If I was a Cardinals' fan, I'd say Simeon Rice.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easy if your a Ravens fan......gotta be AD.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Titans fans should say Samari Rolle.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not if he's gonna play like he did last year
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Not if he's gonna play like he did last year
He was decent in his prime, though, and God only knows what's going to happen with the Titans' CB situation now.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Dwight Smith
2. Thomas Jones

Really not much to choose from, Lynch & Sapp are past their prime while Keyshawn is retired.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
jbombul
Rookie

jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

for the lions,

barry sanders no doubt back in the day
jeff hartings would have been nice
stephen boyd

recently i would say cory schlesinger no doubt
jbombul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Probably Jevon Kearse. When healthy, the guy's still an elite pass rusher.

Derrick Mason would be a good choice, but he's gotten awfully whiny in the past 2-3 years....turning into something of a prima donna, perhaps?

I hate to say it, but releasing Samari Rolle is starting to look almost brilliant. He had a strong showing in his first year as a Raven, but declined badly in '06....I caught a few games, and he didn't even look like the same guy.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbombul View Post
for the lions,

barry sanders no doubt back in the day
jeff hartings would have been nice
stephen boyd

recently i would say cory schlesinger no doubt
Just Sanders. Just him.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote