Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

You all are JV tho. We got any OV level guys here?? Thats where its at. I am STOKED for my game saturday!! NIAGARA!!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Nevermind, I just saw that you were #33, I thought you were 50. I was the RB for Panthers and we pretty much just got destroyed. That was our wake-up call and don't expect to see us losing again. Our first loss since '05 will be our last loss.
Wait, you're #21 or 34?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

have any of you guys had a chance to play the JV Warriors yet? I know alot of guys there and it doesnt look like a good situation. Their QB i heard went 0-12 in the first game. they won 8-0
Old 06-08-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

OK, so the Tipster had predicted that Niagara will roll over us predicting them to beat us 46-18!! I AM AMAZED. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AT 2, TO FIND OUT.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Niagara is so overrated in this league...I hope you'll beat them tomorrow

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Phrost

You guys need to take some vids and post em.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Niagara is so overrated in this league...I hope you'll beat them tomorrow
I dont know about that. Last year when I played with Mississauga they handled us rpetty good. They are the type of team who doesnt do anything wrong, or dont any one thing real great. They are just very good in every category. Last year we scored a couple real early TD's and were up 14-0 then they just stuck to thier gameplan and ended up beating us 35-14. They are a very solid team, butim amped for it tomorrow. I cant wait. I hope we win too, and im gonna everything i can.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
You guys need to take some vids and post em.
Im gonna have the video taped tomorrow, so i will post clips of the game, or possibly the whole game, depends. but i will have it taped for sure.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:55 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
have any of you guys had a chance to play the JV Warriors yet? I know alot of guys there and it doesnt look like a good situation. Their QB i heard went 0-12 in the first game. they won 8-0
I'm gonna be playing them in a few weeks. It'll be a defensive battle for sure, same as their game against Thunder. They crushed us last year but they lost most of their starters, including Murray (RB) & Rosetti (QB). Their star receiver from last year is now their QB and all he tries to do is scramble. I know their RB and he's small but quick. There's a good chance that game will decide first place so I'd recommend coming.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-13-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I'm gonna be playing them in a few weeks. It'll be a defensive battle for sure, same as their game against Thunder. They crushed us last year but they lost most of their starters, including Murray (RB) & Rosetti (QB). Their star receiver from last year is now their QB and all he tries to do is scramble. I know their RB and he's small but quick. There's a good chance that game will decide first place so I'd recommend coming.
Barring what other will say, I am going saying here, I brought Jahmeek to football. He lived across the road from me for years, or well his extended family did, and me, him and my bro would play football for hours outside. I credit bringing him to football. We started in the MFL, and thats where I brought him out. He actually started as a NT.

As for Saturday we lost to Niagara. 30-17. We were taking it to them for the first 29:57 seconds. For the last 3 seconds they put up a hail mary and got it to hang in there 10-7 at the half. Our D was shutting down everytinhg they were running for the most part. The 2nd half, the wheels fell off, ofennsively that was. A pick is returned for a TD and the O never got moving again. Our first play from scrimmage was an 82 yards TD pass. And that was it. Our D held Niagara to a bad rushing day, and they really didnt have alot going in this game. They scored 1 TD off a hail mary, 1 TD off a pick returned, 2 TD's from offense and a FG. Overral, a decent game, I know we can take them if we meet again, cant wait. Next up is Wentworth.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What positions you guys play?
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Phrost

No vids yet eh?
Old 06-14-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
What positions you guys play?
I play Linebacker. We play a 4-3, im the SAM.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
No vids yet eh?
They are coming. Im gonna put them up soon.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

No vid access without password.

We're 3-0 and taking on a bad team this week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No vid access without password.

We're 3-0 and taking on a bad team this week.
We take on Wenworth on Sunday night in Wentworth. I dont know if you know who Greg Marshall is, Ti-Cats head Coach, Macmaster's Head Coach, and now Westerns Head Coach, but his son is their QB and is tearing it up. His stats through 4 games are 65-111 for 1139 yards 11TD's and 2 INT's. That is in only 4 GAMES! The kid is good. Sunday Night.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
We take on Wenworth on Sunday night in Wentworth. I dont know if you know who Greg Marshall is, Ti-Cats head Coach, Macmaster's Head Coach, and now Westerns Head Coach, but his son is their QB and is tearing it up. His stats through 4 games are 65-111 for 1139 yards 11TD's and 2 INT's. That is in only 4 GAMES! The kid is good. Sunday Night.
Yeah, Donnie Marshall. I went to camp with him in Hamilton a while back. He was tiny and not very good though, so I guess he's improved a lot (still short). His younger brother was even worse so I wonder if he's any good (Brian's his name I think). Donnie still has 2 years of eligibility left btw.

I used to play Houseleague in Hamilton so I know a lot of their players on Sr. & Jr, like Kyle Hammond who's leading them in Dpoints.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Yes a few, like 4 or 5. Which means the rest have no idea what you're talking about.
i would be one of the people you speak of, being i understand nothing

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, Donnie Marshall. I went to camp with him in Hamilton a while back. He was tiny and not very good though, so I guess he's improved a lot (still short). His younger brother was even worse so I wonder if he's any good (Brian's his name I think). Donnie still has 2 years of eligibility left btw.

I used to play Houseleague in Hamilton so I know a lot of their players on Sr. & Jr, like Kyle Hammond who's leading them in Dpoints.
Ya thats what I heard, hes only like 5'10 or 5'11 or something close to that. Its allright, I heard their OL is crap, and their RB is like 5'7 235 and hes garbage, but MArshall has such a qucik release and they do alot of 3 step drop passes. Our D is pretty good, and I can see the TIPSTER is not supporting us at all. He had Niagara beating us 46-18 and now Wentworth 35-21. We gotta earn our respects!
Old 06-19-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Well, unbeleiveably we lost to Wentworth, DAMN. We lost 29-28. They kicked a rouge with 40 seconds left to win. I know ETK knows what a Rouge is, but for those who dont:

It is when a field goal or punt is attempted. In Canada we dont have a fair catch rule, but we have a 5 yard rule (meaning you need to give 5 yards to the ball carrier when he catches a punt or a field goal). So if a team were to attempt a FG, the defense will always have a returner back in case he missses it so he can run it out. Now you get a Rouge (1 point) if the FG is missed and 2) the ball goes out of bounds in the endzone or the returner is unable to get the ball out of the endzone. 2nd option is if you are putning, and a) it goes into the endzone and out of bounds in the endzone or b)the returner is unable to bring it out of the endzone.

So anyways, we were up 21-7 at half time, and a fight broke out just before, a guy got tossed on their team, and our team lost complete focus. Our WB threw a pick which was returned for a TD, 21-14. They later had a big KR, that they eventually scored on to tie it up 21-21. We then had an 80 yard TD catch to take the lead. Then with about 3 mins left they tie it up.

So here it is. We had to punt at one point with about 2 mins left, and they fumlbe and we pick it up. we got down to their goaline, and had 4th and 1 on the 1, and our coach decides to try the FG. Guess what happens...THEY BLOCK IT! return to about our 20. They got to about our 5, when we stopped them. Thye decicded to punt it through the endzone, for about a 5 yard yard punt, to get the Rouge and the single point. Thats how they won. Its for that reason I hate Canadian Football. We are now 2-2, and we head to Sault Ste. Marie over the weekend. not looking forward to the 12 hours busride, but we need this game to stay in the hunt.

PS. Donnie Marshal was crap. He just throws ducks, hes small, slow, bad arm. Not at all what I was expecting. Granted, he has about 3 pretty good WR's. I guess thats what is saving him. Also, after averaging just about 300 yards a game, we held him to under 175 yards. I think he was like 8-21 for 172.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The team that I have friends on raped Oshawa like 53-0. A buddy of mine is like top-3 in tackles for the entire league, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

4-0 Baby!

Yes, I did make that tackle...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-20-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh man good old OVFL...used to play there, didnt play this season cause i tore my rotator cuff last year...used to play for the Huronia Stallions...they are undefeated right now...really hating not being out there i miss it instead of all this stupid physiotherapy on my shoulder :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

We beat Sault Ste. Marie this weekend 28-14. I hated going up there, 10 hour bus ride. It was actually 28-0 at the half, and the coaches pout the 2nd's in, and, they held it down for a litte while, but the Soo scored 2 quick td's with about 7 to go in the 4th, and thats when the sarted came back in. They drove down to about our 10 when their QB dropped back and threw a pass, only to be picked off by #53 (yup thats me) and returned about 45 yards. I had 1 int, 1 FR, 1 FF, 3 sacks and tackles. Id say I had a decent game. Next up is Cambridge on thursday night.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

We beat Oshawa 32-12 at their stadium, putting us at 5-0. I had my worst game in a while, making some great plays but missing others. My head just wasn't in the game at times, although my worst game is better than a lot of people's best games.

We play arguably the worst team in Jr. OV next week, Sudbury. Another long bus ride on the road...

sig by BoneKrusher