Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2007, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,182
Reputation: 11484
Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
http://torontowildcats.com/cats_this...OR_GALLERY.htm

Click on all the ones the say "Hyman TD". This kid is in Grade 9 and is 6' 180 I believe. He might end up being too big for RB down the road, but he has nice hands so I'd remember his name for American colleges as a WR prospect (if he doesn't get snubbed like everyone else).

wait, ETK did your team come up to Sudbury a couple of weeks ago for a game against the Sudbury Spartans?? My cousin is the starting QB for that team. Too bad they suck and are only like 1-5 or 0-6 or something.

I tihnk I remember being at that game, watching your team play. You prolly didn't notice, but I was standing on the opposite sideline from where the stands were for most of the first half.
__________________
Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
wait, ETK did your team come up to Sudbury a couple of weeks ago for a game against the Sudbury Spartans?? My cousin is the starting QB for that team. Too bad they suck and are only like 1-5 or 0-6 or something.

I tihnk I remember being at that game, watching your team play. You prolly didn't notice, but I was standing on the opposite sideline from where the stands were for most of the first half.
Well seeing as I don't know what you look like, I didn't see you. Yes, we murdered that team and their QB threw up cans of corn. I was the guy that hurt his shoulder and missed a series, lol. That hurt a lot.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,182
Reputation: 11484
Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Well seeing as I don't know what you look like, I didn't see you. Yes, we murdered that team and their QB threw up cans of corn. I was the guy that hurt his shoulder and missed a series, lol. That hurt a lot.
eh, he needs some work, but its not like Sudbury is a football town. I swear my cousin is like the best QB ever form Sudbury
__________________
Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

8-0!!!!!!!
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,037
Reputation: 1278
Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
8-0!!!!!!!
Very nice. Congrats on that. Hope you guys go all the way. Just letting you know that our JV's in Brampton were 7-0 going into today and got DESTRYOED by Steel City 48-7 i think, it was around that. So etk, you guys maybe the favorites man, I hope you guys do it.

As for us, we were embarassed on our home field. The game didnt mean alot to us, as we already had a spot clinched it just came down to wanting to win. Steel City needed to win to make the playoffs, and they came out guns blazing. I'll give it to them they played hard. We had 7 UR's come our way, 1 guy got tossed for having 3, and hes now out for the playoff game enxt week. I dont know what else to say other than we lost 33-8. The good news is it doesnt really affect our standing as we will finish 3rd or 4th, and play Brantford next friday night in Brampton. Sucks to lose like that, but maybe its what we needed. We needed an ass-kicking to get our heads back on straight.

P.S I lost it today during the game. Usually I talk alot and Im a good leader, but I went nuts today, our guys just were being soooo stupid, as i said 7 UR's. Man thats unheard of. Wish us luck the rest of the way. The real season begins now baby!!!!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Good luck in the playoffs. I think we might be the most penalized team in the Jr. OV, and I keep telling our guys that we have to cut down on them in the playoffs. You can't afford stupid penalties on defense in close games. I don't blame you for losing it...if a guy misses a tackle because he sucks I don't get mad at him, but penalties really ******* get on my nerves. I think I've had one this year, a block from behind. Football is a contact sport and I don't get how it's illegal to hit someone on their side when you're coming from their front. It's legal in the NFL but not in minor football. You can still see their numbers...

Nice sig by the way, LOL.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,037
Reputation: 1278
Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Good luck in the playoffs. I think we might be the most penalized team in the Jr. OV, and I keep telling our guys that we have to cut down on them in the playoffs. You can't afford stupid penalties on defense in close games. I don't blame you for losing it...if a guy misses a tackle because he sucks I don't get mad at him, but penalties really ******* get on my nerves. I think I've had one this year, a block from behind. Football is a contact sport and I don't get how it's illegal to hit someone on their side when you're coming from their front. It's legal in the NFL but not in minor football. You can still see their numbers...

Nice sig by the way, LOL.
Ya man i hear ya. You know what I mean. Im guessing you know the type of people there are in Brampton. Some of them lose it really quickly, and it aint pretty. It is sometimes a mission and a half trying to get them together. When we play OUR game and guys aren't getting tossed, we are in the top 2 teams in the league, according to a scout at Mcmaster. Goes to show you how good we can be.

EDIT- Ya the sig is SICK! Ive been getting nothing bu compliments from it. I love it. Best sig ive seen.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 07:42 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Ya man i hear ya. You know what I mean. Im guessing you know the type of people there are in Brampton. Some of them lose it really quickly, and it aint pretty. It is sometimes a mission and a half trying to get them together. When we play OUR game and guys aren't getting tossed, we are in the top 2 teams in the league, according to a scout at Mcmaster. Goes to show you how good we can be.

EDIT- Ya the sig is SICK! Ive been getting nothing bu compliments from it. I love it. Best sig ive seen.
Which scout at McMaster? There's one that was at our game against Sauga. Brampton's always been dirty from Peewee onwards.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,037
Reputation: 1278
Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Which scout at McMaster? There's one that was at our game against Sauga. Brampton's always been dirty from Peewee onwards.
Not sure of his name, might of been like Santanaso or something.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,037
Reputation: 1278
Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default

First playoff game was tonite. We were playing Brantfrd again, a team we destroyed on thier homefield 3 weeks ago 42-14. They came in and won 31-17. Sucks, because I played my ass off. Seriously. I had 2 int's and 2 sacks and tackles everywhere. I came ready to play. Not sure if you knew, but we had the top QB in the league during the regular season, but he seperated his shoulder last week, and that killed us. Our backup was solid and if given time he could be great, but with only 2 practises he was in tough. I feel like such **** right now because during the first quarter i was slacking and my teammate asked me what was going on and I said im doing my job, and he says "Curtis, this is the playoffs man, you have to do your job and more to win". Truer words have never been spoken. i took that in, and had a big game. I feel for some of my teammates. etk, I dont know if you knew but I got to Brampton by a chance becuse I was going to play for Halton and they were a mess and ended up folding. Im at a loss for words right now. I feel bad. Hopefuly I will be able to come back. But as much as I want to, I gotta see if Im actually able to do so.

Good luck etk.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 03:39 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,787
Reputation: 80993
critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

oh man, i wish there was something like this in sask.

on another note.. my optometrist just approved of my blue visor today so im pumped for the season now <3.
__________________


RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 07:41 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
First playoff game was tonite. We were playing Brantfrd again, a team we destroyed on thier homefield 3 weeks ago 42-14. They came in and won 31-17. Sucks, because I played my ass off. Seriously. I had 2 int's and 2 sacks and tackles everywhere. I came ready to play. Not sure if you knew, but we had the top QB in the league during the regular season, but he seperated his shoulder last week, and that killed us. Our backup was solid and if given time he could be great, but with only 2 practises he was in tough. I feel like such **** right now because during the first quarter i was slacking and my teammate asked me what was going on and I said im doing my job, and he says "Curtis, this is the playoffs man, you have to do your job and more to win". Truer words have never been spoken. i took that in, and had a big game. I feel for some of my teammates. etk, I dont know if you knew but I got to Brampton by a chance becuse I was going to play for Halton and they were a mess and ended up folding. Im at a loss for words right now. I feel bad. Hopefuly I will be able to come back. But as much as I want to, I gotta see if Im actually able to do so.

Good luck etk.
Yeah I looked on your profile and saw you had a year of eligibility left. You should definitely stick around, I'll be in Sr. next year. That's a tough loss, at home like that. That's the difference with the Sr. level though, it's any given sunday. In Jr. the same teams rape everyone week in week out. I'm probably gonna be at the Sauga game tonight to watch them play Cumberland. We play the winner. I know if Sauga wins they'll come ready to play next week and that's a game you gotta check out. I said the same thing you said to one of my coaches and he aired me out. Keep training and come back for more.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,037
Reputation: 1278
Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Yeah I looked on your profile and saw you had a year of eligibility left. You should definitely stick around, I'll be in Sr. next year. That's a tough loss, at home like that. That's the difference with the Sr. level though, it's any given sunday. In Jr. the same teams rape everyone week in week out. I'm probably gonna be at the Sauga game tonight to watch them play Cumberland. We play the winner. I know if Sauga wins they'll come ready to play next week and that's a game you gotta check out. I said the same thing you said to one of my coaches and he aired me out. Keep training and come back for more.
Ya I have a late birthday so I can come back. I want to. We got a good core of players who really want to win and want to succeed. But I guess with every tea comes the guys who just play for the sake of it. Like last night one of our DT's was taken off, and at one point I called the defense together and called him in and he was saying "F*** this, they want to take me out then screw this", I went nuts at him. I said drop your pads and go home now, we dont need that **** now. We need players who re ready to play and want to go in and give it all. I think I told you im going to a JUCO in couple of weeks, so hopefully I can come back, but you never know what can happen. I want to come back. A group of us are coming back next year, and it is the guys who I like playing with. Y

For sure Im gonna come down next week. I just want to see the SR Warriors play too, hopefuly they are at different times. Its at Ester Shiner right? Good luck man, make me proud here at NFLDC. Or for that matter bring it back to the GTA.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Ya I have a late birthday so I can come back. I want to. We got a good core of players who really want to win and want to succeed. But I guess with every tea comes the guys who just play for the sake of it. Like last night one of our DT's was taken off, and at one point I called the defense together and called him in and he was saying "F*** this, they want to take me out then screw this", I went nuts at him. I said drop your pads and go home now, we dont need that **** now. We need players who re ready to play and want to go in and give it all. I think I told you im going to a JUCO in couple of weeks, so hopefully I can come back, but you never know what can happen. I want to come back. A group of us are coming back next year, and it is the guys who I like playing with. Y

For sure Im gonna come down next week. I just want to see the SR Warriors play too, hopefuly they are at different times. Its at Ester Shiner right? Good luck man, make me proud here at NFLDC. Or for that matter bring it back to the GTA.
Yeah I have a late birthday too. It's pretty sweet because the difference in speed and football maturity from a 16 to a 14 year old is pretty big. It also means I'll get to play a year of OV after university if I choose so I'll tear that up too.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,037
Reputation: 1278
Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Yeah I have a late birthday too. It's pretty sweet because the difference in speed and football maturity from a 16 to a 14 year old is pretty big. It also means I'll get to play a year of OV after university if I choose so I'll tear that up too.
Haha. Yea thats the same as me. And if all the people who say they are coming back for Brampton next year actually do come back...boy, we will have one veteran team with a couple university guys. Could be good.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Haha. Yea thats the same as me. And if all the people who say they are coming back for Brampton next year actually do come back...boy, we will have one veteran team with a couple university guys. Could be good.
Problem is that never happens. In JV all the veterans come back, but in Senior they all have different excuses and a lot of great players don't come back. I really hope the same doesn't happen for me, I enjoy the OVFL and when I can't play I'll definitely volunteer to coach. Man, I'd be a sick coach :)

Our game against Sauga is Saturday at 2. Not to sound cocky or anything but I don't think they stand a chance. #35 is still injured and they barely beat Cumberland & Etobicoke, two teams we murdered. Barring any Brampton-like collapse, we should face our only real test in the final if London is there. They have a ton of athletes and more depth than we can imagine, but we're a better team and our lone stars are better.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,037
Reputation: 1278
Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Problem is that never happens. In JV all the veterans come back, but in Senior they all have different excuses and a lot of great players don't come back. I really hope the same doesn't happen for me, I enjoy the OVFL and when I can't play I'll definitely volunteer to coach. Man, I'd be a sick coach :)

Our game against Sauga is Saturday at 2. Not to sound cocky or anything but I don't think they stand a chance. #35 is still injured and they barely beat Cumberland & Etobicoke, two teams we murdered. Barring any Brampton-like collapse, we should face our only real test in the final if London is there. They have a ton of athletes and more depth than we can imagine, but we're a better team and our lone stars are better.
Really? I never knew that #35 was injured. But still. Mississauga will probably get killed by you guys. I dont give them much of a chance. I hope I can make it down to your game. Im gonna try.

I think Brampton has the athletes to go all the way. All I can say is see above! lol. But really, they seem a little more focused and could very well see you guys in a few weeks.

I would love to coach. I want to start coacing at my HS this year. I cant wait to start it up. Hell, even if I cant play OV next year I want to come back and help coach the defense or anything. I just need to be round the game all the time.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Really? I never knew that #35 was injured. But still. Mississauga will probably get killed by you guys. I dont give them much of a chance. I hope I can make it down to your game. Im gonna try.

I think Brampton has the athletes to go all the way. All I can say is see above! lol. But really, they seem a little more focused and could very well see you guys in a few weeks.

I would love to coach. I want to start coacing at my HS this year. I cant wait to start it up. Hell, even if I cant play OV next year I want to come back and help coach the defense or anything. I just need to be round the game all the time.
Brampton has a huge feeder program. You could coach at any level.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,037
Reputation: 1278
Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Brampton has a huge feeder program. You could coach at any level.
O yea for sure. They go from like age 5 right up to Sr. OVFL. But to be honest I need to coach competitve level. Players who I can relate to and get riled up. I like to feel the emotion and sometimes set it. With little kids you cant really get that.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 5,557
Reputation: 63805
Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

My team just lost such a close game to Mississauga, should have won too. Up 25-14 at half, we basically choked in the 2nd half, bad quaterbacking and decisions led to a 31-25 loss, which includes 2 missed XP's and a missed 2-point conversion. There's always next year at least.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 5,557
Reputation: 63805
Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Problem is that never happens. In JV all the veterans come back, but in Senior they all have different excuses and a lot of great players don't come back. I really hope the same doesn't happen for me, I enjoy the OVFL and when I can't play I'll definitely volunteer to coach. Man, I'd be a sick coach :)

Our game against Sauga is Saturday at 2. Not to sound cocky or anything but I don't think they stand a chance. #35 is still injured and they barely beat Cumberland & Etobicoke, two teams we murdered. Barring any Brampton-like collapse, we should face our only real test in the final if London is there. They have a ton of athletes and more depth than we can imagine, but we're a better team and our lone stars are better.
You didn't exactly murder us, we had never faced an offense like that and didn't know how to adjust until the 2nd half. Even then, it was too late. Our starting quarterback was still injured at the time and even our star RB missed a bit of the game, you did beat us, but I wouldn't call it a murder. Any other day I think it would have been closer.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:58 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,787
Reputation: 80993
critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
You didn't exactly murder us, we had never faced an offense like that and didn't know how to adjust until the 2nd half. Even then, it was too late. Our starting quarterback was still injured at the time and even our star RB missed a bit of the game, you did beat us, but I wouldn't call it a murder. Any other day I think it would have been closer.
haha so basically they murdered you, given the situation.
__________________


RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
You didn't exactly murder us, we had never faced an offense like that and didn't know how to adjust until the 2nd half. Even then, it was too late. Our starting quarterback was still injured at the time and even our star RB missed a bit of the game, you did beat us, but I wouldn't call it a murder. Any other day I think it would have been closer.
Our offense was still getting in its groove, and Jamall wasn't our full time WB yet. We could make excuses too. The fact is that your D couldn't stop us and your offensive coaching was very poor; 21 never got the ball and your passing game sucked.

I really thought you would beat Mississauga. They play with no heart and don't use their playmakers well at all. 91 is overrated and 35 is injured. Their QB is quick, that's it. Most of our team was at the game but I didn't make it.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,140
Reputation: 46580
etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
O yea for sure. They go from like age 5 right up to Sr. OVFL. But to be honest I need to coach competitve level. Players who I can relate to and get riled up. I like to feel the emotion and sometimes set it. With little kids you cant really get that.
I wanna coach JV. I don't have the patience for Peewees and the Seniors won't listen to a Coach that's not over 25.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 4,037
Reputation: 1278
Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default

etk!!! What happened man!!!! 42-37!!! Geez, please tell me they didnt run all game becuse I know you guys are better than to let Blair Smith pass on you guys. HOLY! Not the toutcome I was expecting. Fill me in.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.