Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-05-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what happened to Mike Rumph?

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
I know he was a First Round pick, but I don't follow him/the Rams too much, and haven't heard his name since he left FSU except for injuries.
He's been doing pretty well. I think he has a penalty problem but watching him and Pace work on opposite sides is really pretty.

Not much like anyone else mentioned in here.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
what happened to Mike Rumph?
He actually got some time for the Skins last year, pretty scary.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-05-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what happened to Jerome McDougal?

what happened to William Joseph?

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-05-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maurice Sikes?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

as a FSU fan, seriously, what happened to Snoop Minus, Adrian McPhearson, and Peter Warrick (did Pdub ever get resigned to an AFL team?)

-sig by jkpigskin
Old 06-05-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Archangel Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
tommy frazier?
Doing small town apperances in Nebraska. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
where's Eric Crouch, QB from Nebraska
He's the second/third-string QB for the Toronto Argonauts in the CFL. He actually started a game last year, IIRC. What ever happened to the loser who was the runner-up for the Heisman behind Crouch? :D
Old 06-06-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
DorianSmith
Rookie

DorianSmith needs more cowbell.

DeVaurn Thompson???
DorianSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Jerome McDougle is about to be cut by the Eagles. Joseph is with the Giants.

Adrian MacPhearson is in the AFL last I heard
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:53 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm pretty sure this thread was created for the sole purpose of me talking about Justin Vincent.

Vincent had an extremely promising and simply outstanding freshman year at LSU. Rushed for 1,001 yards (6.5 avg) and 10 TDs in starting only half the season. A combined 318 yards and 3 TDs in the SEC Championship and BCS National Championship games -- he was MVP of both. Flashed lot of potential to be a great college running back for three or four years, along with a great pro prospect.

Three years later, and you're left asking yourself what happened? Between injuries and falling out of favor, he fell off the map. In his last 3 years at LSU, he only rushed for a combined 1,020 yards (4.0 avg) and 7 TDs, and did not come remotely close to duplicating his freshman success. In the 2007 NFL Draft, he went undrafted and signed with the Atlanta Falcons as a UFA. As an LSU fan, it's truly a sad story of "what could have been."
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:05 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dont even ask......or mention Dishon Platt
Oh wait, I found Callahan.

Seriously though, what did happen to Dishon Platt? I never heard the story.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason White???
Is he on a practice squad somewhere?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Michael View Post
Doing small town apperances in Nebraska. ;)

He's the second/third-string QB for the Toronto Argonauts in the CFL. He actually started a game last year, IIRC. What ever happened to the loser who was the runner-up for the Heisman behind Crouch? :D
Still in the NFL. ;)

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-06-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianSmith View Post
DeVaurn Thompson???
do you mean Devraun Thompson, LB for Rutgers? he just graduated, tried out for the Giants, but most likely wont make an NFL roster.

i think this thread was more for high profile guys in college, who didnt do anything later in their college careers or in the NFL
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
23trufant
Rookie

23trufant hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
I'm pretty sure this thread was created for the sole purpose of me talking about Justin Vincent.

Vincent had an extremely promising and simply outstanding freshman year at LSU. Rushed for 1,001 yards (6.5 avg) and 10 TDs in starting only half the season. A combined 318 yards and 3 TDs in the SEC Championship and BCS National Championship games -- he was MVP of both. Flashed lot of potential to be a great college running back for three or four years, along with a great pro prospect.

Three years later, and you're left asking yourself what happened? Between injuries and falling out of favor, he fell off the map. In his last 3 years at LSU, he only rushed for a combined 1,020 yards (4.0 avg) and 7 TDs, and did not come remotely close to duplicating his freshman success. In the 2007 NFL Draft, he went undrafted and signed with the Atlanta Falcons as a UFA. As an LSU fan, it's truly a sad story of "what could have been."
Not proud to say for awhile I tough he was better than Reggie Bush (Freshman year 1st game of Soph season). He made me look like an idiot.

thanks Bengals1690
23trufant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL

My first response was Justin Vincent. Ahhh
504 to ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Timmy Chang is now the third string quarterback for the hamilton tigercats in the CFL... second string is none other than shaun King..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Jonny
Veteran

Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianSmith View Post
Ha ha lol what happened to DeVaurn Thompson from Rutgers and Jeremy Scott from MSU
Devraun has been to several camp tryouts and hasn't gotten an offer. I think he will end up in the Arena league next year. He's just one of those guys who makes plays on the field and could be a dynamite ST guy but doesn't have the measurables.

Quote:

William Joseph was looking good a few years ago, but then got injured. Since coming back he is back to his underachieving self. With Kiwi moving to DE, Joseph has seen more snaps at DE this year. I think it's his last year with the Giants.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
reese

tommy frazier was one of the best college football players i ever seen...im not sayin ever but in my time...i havent seen much better from 1 guy...a small thing alot of ppl dont kno...he did not get sacked a single time his senior year..not once in a whole season..thats crazy
Old 06-24-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Timmy Chang is now the third string quarterback for the hamilton tigercats in the CFL... second string is none other than shaun King..
That is hilarious.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese View Post
tommy frazier was one of the best college football players i ever seen...im not sayin ever but in my time...i havent seen much better from 1 guy...a small thing alot of ppl dont kno...he did not get sacked a single time his senior year..not once in a whole season..thats crazy
It helps when you have a beastly offensive line and you're as fast as a Horse.

What ever happened to Austin Collie? MWC Freshman of the Year and then disappeared..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Mike Hass?
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
where's Eric Crouch, QB from Nebraska
I thought he retired...
Old 06-29-2007, 05:21 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ken Dorsey?

Last edited by fenikz : 06-29-2007 at 05:25 AM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dorsey is with the browns as far as i know, Devraun Thompson is still with Rutgers, William Joseph is with the Giants now as a DE I think

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote