Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 06-04-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
BigRed
Rookie

BigRed hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default How Are The Rook's Doing?

I haven't been able to find much in the way of access to rookie reviews, so how have all your rookie's been doing so far? Who's impressed? Who doesn't look worth their draft position? and so on...
Old 06-04-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well from what I've seen on Hondo reports (you could check the Detroit Lions team board for them) CJ's looking really really good. But then again they're hysterically positive about all rookies in those notes, so take them with a grain of salt.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meachem is starting to head south already. Out of shape, now injuries. I said he was bad news when he stated in January that he 'came out early to cash in'.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01 View Post
Meachem is starting to head south already. Out of shape, now injuries. I said he was bad news when he stated in January that he 'came out early to cash in'.
Don't they all come out early to "cash in"? I mean, if they weren't getting paid to play in the NFL then there is certainly no point in coming out...but in your defense I guess that was just a pretty stupid thing to say...sounds very LenDale White-ish.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Too early to tell...gotta wait until the pads are on. Basically everybody looks good running around in shorts.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ahmad Bradshaw (7th round pick) of the Giants is being called the steal of the draft and is supposedly the second coming of Tiki Barber.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

um, brady quinn cant hit water if he fell out of a boat
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i heard steve smith is really impressing, on his first day he owned aaron ross twice on double moves.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
i heard steve smith is really impressing, on his first day he owned aaron ross twice on double moves.
Yep, Steve Smith has really impressed also. Will be our #3 WR this year over Sinorice Moss, or may possibly beat out Toomer for the #2.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady Quinn has been shaky. Eric Wright has looked really really great at cornerback.
Old 06-04-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.underscore is so money.

Apparently Tony Hunt is surprising some people, as many expected him to be more of a Ron Dayne one-dimensional "slow run'em over" type. He has impressed with his all-around skills.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 needs more cowbell.

Dwayne Bowe supposedly started off slow in rookie minicamps but in full squad minicamps and OTA's he has been much better. He has also supposedly become one of Brodie Croyle's favorite targets.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
Ahmad Bradshaw (7th round pick) of the Giants is being called the steal of the draft and is supposedly the second coming of Tiki Barber.
Yeah and reports are Jordan Palmer is gonna be better than his brother.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Yeah and reports are Jordan Palmer is gonna be better than his brother.
More power to him.
You're so jealous.
:)

Last edited by ricky bobby : 06-04-2007 at 04:32 PM.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lod01 View Post
Did you also hear him at the combine when he talked about how he prayed about it and he felt it was time to move on? I have a feeling it didn't just say "I'm going to the NFL to get paid" and you're bending the meaning a bit.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Russell had a rough first minicamp, but apparently he's taken to Kiffin's playbook very well and has become a presence in the huddle very quickly. And of course he's making throws that are shocking many.

Kiffin's also really speaking highly of his work ethic, saying he's spending huge chunks of time after practice in the film room and studying with the coaches.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Russell had a rough first minicamp, but apparently he's taken to Kiffin's playbook very well and has become a presence in the huddle very quickly. And of course he's making throws that are shocking many.

Kiffin's also really speaking highly of his work ethic, saying he's spending huge chunks of time after practice in the film room and studying with the coaches.
that's a good sign. But as it is with Calvin Johnson I'd take all that with a grain of salt...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-04-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

This thread will be nothing but homerism...lead by the Giants fans as usual...
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Inevitable, since all the minicamp reports are from the teams themselves, they're not gonna burn their own rookies.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-04-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Inevitable, since all the minicamp reports are from the teams themselves, they're not gonna burn their own rookies.
Correct, so its really pointless...

But to say things like "the second coming of Tiki Barber" about a 7th round pick really in his first mini-camp in shorts is....I can't even find words to sum up the total amount of homerism and stupidity involved in it....if anyone can...please feel free to chime in...
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
Apparently Tony Hunt is surprising some people, as many expected him to be more of a Ron Dayne one-dimensional "slow run'em over" type. He has impressed with his all-around skills.
I always thought Hunt played faster than his 40 times. He's never gonna be confused with Reggie Bush, but I really like him on the Eagles. I think he's a great fit for the Birds
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
that's a good sign. But as it is with Calvin Johnson I'd take all that with a grain of salt...
Of course, especially considering that Kiffin is the one saying those things. Still, he has shown himself to be pretty frank and honest about team issues so far this offseason and even outside sources are commenting how Russell basically eradicated all of his fumbles and a good number of his inconsistent throws after that first minicamp.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
I still don't understand why people soured on him so much. Sure, he ran a slow 40, but his game tape was really impressive.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Did you also hear him at the combine when he talked about how he prayed about it and he felt it was time to move on? I have a feeling it didn't just say "I'm going to the NFL to get paid" and you're bending the meaning a bit.
Then you add the fact he has a family to support. Just like Dwayne Wright did from Fresno.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Us New Yorkers have a saying that goes something like this; "We're better than you"