Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-27-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Trailing 34-27 with just over two minutes to play, Bridgewater led Northwestern on a 90-yard, 12-play scoring drive to secure a 35-34 victory over Norland at Traz Powell Stadium.
Bridgewater, who is verbally committed to Miami, threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Eli Rogers to cut the deficit to one, then completed the two-point conversion pass to Clinton Taylor.
Rogers who is also committed to Miami, had nine receptions for 129 yards and two scores.
I'm gonna try to post stats and updates about our recruits/commits. This is a solid first one. :D

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bridgewater and Rogers both look like amazing recruits. Really hope we end up getting both, but especially Bridgewater who looks like he can be a leader for this team in the future.

Came across this Jacory video today, and it just fired me up for the season even more.

SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
Bridgewater and Rogers both look like amazing recruits. Really hope we end up getting both, but especially Bridgewater who looks like he can be a leader for this team in the future.
They both are already committed to The U.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
They both are already committed to The U.
Yeah saw the verbal commit after I Posted.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has Harris kicked his Grossman tendencies yet?
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Perry and Latwan Anderson are finally practicing with the team. Both will likely redshirt.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-29-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
David Perry and Latwan Anderson are finally practicing with the team. Both will likely redshirt.
Don't think we have a ship for Latwan until next year, so he's using that track scholly for this year and will have 4 years of eligibility in football starting next season.. He can practice with us as well. David Perry is the real surprise.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-01-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

The new Pro Combat Uni's for this year:

I really don't like the jerseys this year. The all white jerseys from last year were way better.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

They look good for being all orange. I like the helmets and designs, just hoping the orange looks good on game day.

And I ****** up the countdown. :( Oh well both in 1 day.

One more day wooooooooo.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-02-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

GAMEDAY BABY!!!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-02-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
GAMEDAY BABY!!!

I'm so pumped for this! Too bad the game is played at 1:30 AM where I live, but **** it. I don't have any classes on fridays. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Can't wait for the game tonight. Sure it's only FAMU but ive been dying for some Canes action.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

First 2012 commit, Keith Brown, LB from Norland.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-02-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-02-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Almost game time, anybody got a link?
Old 09-02-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm using ESPN 360, but it's not working. Great way to spend 100 euros :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Found a pretty good link:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-...ootball-2.html
Old 09-02-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Lamar Miller. He's got big play written all over him.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yep, real excited about his future. Really happy to see Cooper back healthy too, can't believe he's playing already. Jacory looked fantastic, on the money the whole first half. Vernon and Forston had real solid games on D. Some concerns about the run D but good first game.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 09-03-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How'd Seantrel look?
Old 09-03-2010, 02:06 AM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Jacory was just ridiculous today. The guy always puts it right where it needs to be, just absolute perfect placement on some throws. Was very impressesd by the D-line, got some great penetration. The backfield looks good, way too many weapons. Goona be hard trying to get all these guys a good amount of carries, but I would prefer Berry as the main back, with Miller and Cooper sprinkled in. I am a little worried about the Run D, looked weak at times. Great first game though very convincing to say the least, and next week at the Horseshore is goona be pretty epic.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:42 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the Canes, good first game. Ray Ray Armstrong <3
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Buckeye fan, thanks for the updates on your game. Should be a great one next week! Lots of speed and power on both sides of the ball. Hopefully our special teams don't look so short bus against you guys.

BTW, I hope your fans don't fight like this at home games all of the time. That will suck for all of the OSU fans that come down to the game next year (traveling fans tend to be older/wealthier and would freak out with this stuff).

Clip 1

CLip 2
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
How'd Seantrel look?
Huge and then some. Pretty nimble but has some work to do. Still a bit overweight but pretty darn impressive.

<njx9> <3 dg