Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-23-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marve suspended for the opener vs Charleston Southern.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jacory never looks back from this opportunity. I love Marve, and I think he's a straight stud, but Jacory is so damn smart, he can handle it. I know it. I'm worried about his frailness, but I think he'll be OK.

Another rumor going around that Shannon is going to suspend more for academics as well.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does Miami's depth chart get released today? I need it to know what freshman to have in ncaa

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if Jacory never looks back from this opportunity. I love Marve, and I think he's a straight stud, but Jacory is so damn smart, he can handle it. I know it. I'm worried about his frailness, but I think he'll be OK.

Another rumor going around that Shannon is going to suspend more for academics as well.
Get ready for people to rip us over the suspension list. Leave it to ESPN to make a big deal ab out our coach suspending some guys during a pointless game for skipping classes, and acting stupid. Where is ESPN the rest of the season when every other team in college does the same thing? Getting to be a joke. ESPN annouces when 3rd stringers get suspended and then they say we have 7 guys not make the team when it was really only 3. The hate for us is huge. The only thing news worthy has been the Marve suspension.

BTW...2 deep looks pretty good. Here it is:

QB-
Robert Marve
Jacory Harris

RB-
Javarris James
Craig Cooper

FB-
Patrick Hill
John Calhoun

WR1-
Leonard Hankerson
Aldarius Johnson

WR2-
Khalil Jones
Travis Benjamin/Sam Shields

TE-Dedrick Epps
Chris Zellner

LT-
Jason Fox
Tyrone Bryd

LG-
Orlando Franklin
Matt Pipho

C-Xavier Shannon
Tyler Horn

RG-
Joel Figueroa
Harland Gunn

RT-
Reggie Youngblood
Chris Rutledge

DE1-
Eric Moncur
Steve Wesley

DE2-
Allen Bailey
Marcus Robinson

DT1-
Antonio Dixon
Marcus Forston

DT2-
Joe Joseph
Dwayne Hendricks

SLB-
Daryll Sharpton
Jordan Futch

MLB-
Glenn Cook
Romeo Davis

WLB-
Colin McCarthy
Sean Spence

CB1-
Chavez Grant
Brandon Harris

CB2-
Bruce Johnson
DeMarcus Van Dyke

S1-
Anthony Reddick
Vaughn Telemaque

S2-
JoJo Nicholas
Ryan Hill

Main returners in order: Cooper, McNeal, Hill, Benjamin, Collier

My thoughts on the depth chart:

-No Arthur Brown? They must be wanting to redshirt him.
-Love Lovon Ponder being out of the rotation in favor of Reddick, Telemaque and Nicholas.
-Khalil Jones for now but come midseason, your starting WRs will be Hankerson and Aldarius with Benjamin and Shields being next in line.
-Hate Joe Joseph, we should see Dix and Forston side by side come midseason.
-DVD is the 4th CB? Something must be up. He's our best young cover guy after Bruce Johnson. I get the feeling Chavez Grant isn't gonna cut it outside and you'll see Bruce Johnson/Brandon Harris starting with Grant as a nickel and DVD as a dime guy come midseason. DVD and Harris will be your guys next year.

Overall, it's about what I thought it would be. Lots of freshman getting pt and most blocked only by below average vets until they are ready to take over. Come midseason your gonna see guys like Khalil Jones, Steve Wesley, Joe Joseph, Dwayne Hendricks, Romeo Davis and Ryan Hill replaced by our young guys like Laron Bryd, Gavin Hardin, Micanor Regis, and Ramon Buchanan.

It's gonna be a tough year but our future looks bright. Love throwing the freshies in the fire and seeing what they are made of.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't Harris mainly working at NB? I'd be shocked to see him in a bigger role than that this year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NC this year??? I think so.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
NC this year??? I think so.
we would basically have to go undefeated for that to happen, with the way things are set up now

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we would basically have to go undefeated for that to happen, with the way things are set up now
I was pretty much joking, I would be satisfied with an above .500 record with the way we are rebuilding this program. Our team in two years looks stacked.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Isn't Harris mainly working at NB? I'd be shocked to see him in a bigger role than that this year.
He's a true freshman working as our starting NB for the 1st game. I don't see how anyone would be surprised if he grew enough during the year to take the starting job from Chavez Grant. Grant has always sucked outside, he's too slow. He was tailor made to be a NB.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is going to be the starting QB? and how is Arthur Brown looking?
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For my NCAA dynasty I got Aldarius Johnson, Byrd, and Benjamin. I know Streeter is redshirting. Who will play the most/have the biggest impact between Collier, Davon Johnson, and Thompkins? Also what about Mckenzie?
Thanks guys

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Who is going to be the starting QB? and how is Arthur Brown looking?
Jacoby will start the 1st game, i guess depending on how he does will determine if he or Marve start the rest

Old 08-25-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So did they suspend 6 players in all? thats what im hearing

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeans187 View Post
For my NCAA dynasty I got Aldarius Johnson, Byrd, and Benjamin. I know Streeter is redshirting. Who will play the most/have the biggest impact between Collier, Davon Johnson, and Thompkins? Also what about Mckenzie?
Thanks guys
Lots of talk say Collier is our next Devin Hester. He is supposedly been sick on returns so far.

feniks, Randy Shannon has come out and said that no matter what Jacory Harris does in game 1, Robert Marve will be the starter in game 2, no questions asked.

Menardo, Arthur Brown supposedly got a little banged up and mite be looking at a redshirt due to injury/lack of technique.

Bantx, the suspended list is Damien Berry, Randy Phillips, Chris Ivory, Eric Houston, Kayne Faquarson, Adewala Ojomo, and Robert Marve. 7 total. Randy Shannon confirmed that none of the suspended players outside of Marve would have been starting. Ojomo and Phillips were the only 2 really in line for solid PT as backups.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bets on Randy Phillips' suspension as a punishment for giving up 4 TD to Oklahoma last year? :)

Seriously, it's not a big deal at all. Randy is just making sure that everyone is following his rules and this is an easy way to do that without jeopardizing a win in the process.

If you are getting a free education to play football, you better make it worth the schools' money and go to class. It is a privilege to have a football scholarship, not a right.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Jacory has no choice but to look back. The staff is obviously very confident in Marve as our best QB and he will be starting game 2 on. Jacory will play in every game. I'm not worried about his frailness...he's a pocket passer and what could possibly happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
Get ready for people to rip us over the suspension list. Leave it to ESPN to make a big deal ab out our coach suspending some guys during a pointless game for skipping classes, and acting stupid. Where is ESPN the rest of the season when every other team in college does the same thing? Getting to be a joke. ESPN annouces when 3rd stringers get suspended and then they say we have 7 guys not make the team when it was really only 3. The hate for us is huge. The only thing news worthy has been the Marve suspension.

My thoughts on the depth chart:

-No Arthur Brown? They must be wanting to redshirt him.
-Love Lovon Ponder being out of the rotation in favor of Reddick, Telemaque and Nicholas.
-Khalil Jones for now but come midseason, your starting WRs will be Hankerson and Aldarius with Benjamin and Shields being next in line.
-Hate Joe Joseph, we should see Dix and Forston side by side come midseason.
-DVD is the 4th CB? Something must be up. He's our best young cover guy after Bruce Johnson. I get the feeling Chavez Grant isn't gonna cut it outside and you'll see Bruce Johnson/Brandon Harris starting with Grant as a nickel and DVD as a dime guy come midseason. DVD and Harris will be your guys next year.

Overall, it's about what I thought it would be. Lots of freshman getting pt and most blocked only by below average vets until they are ready to take over. Come midseason your gonna see guys like Khalil Jones, Steve Wesley, Joe Joseph, Dwayne Hendricks, Romeo Davis and Ryan Hill replaced by our young guys like Laron Bryd, Gavin Hardin, Micanor Regis, and Ramon Buchanan.

It's gonna be a tough year but our future looks bright. Love throwing the freshies in the fire and seeing what they are made of.
The news for ESPN should be how tough this program is on its players and the fact that all those other schools that get drooled over would never have suspended any of these players. Instead it gets spun that we have a bunch of stupid thugs that get in trouble and get suspended. Same old thing....I don't even blink when I see the stories on the internet/TV. I am glad Randy is being tough on his boys....it works with recruiting and it will serve them better as men one day in the pros or in their jobs.

-Glad JoJo is starting at safety
-What happened to Laron Byrd? And yeah why the hell is Khalil Jones starting.
-hate Joseph too, I guess we want to avoid starting tFR and Hendricks isn't fully healthy
-Worried about Grant at CB
-Shocked at Futch over Brown. I only know what I see on their tapes, and Brown looks like one of the best ever while I never liked Futch. I wonder if Arthur got redshirted if it would effect Bryce.

I don't really agree with the coaches favoring the vets so much. Starting freshmen usually doesn't turn out well for a team, but lots of our rivals are doing the same as it's a down year in our division. It's hard to argue that these mediocre vets have more talent than our freshmen, and we don't owe anything to the older players.

Quote:
He's a true freshman working as our starting NB for the 1st game. I don't see how anyone would be surprised if he grew enough during the year to take the starting job from Chavez Grant. Grant has always sucked outside, he's too slow. He was tailor made to be a NB.
Exactly. Brandon Harris will be a starting corner sooner rather than later and he might be returning kicks as well. I expect the same from AJ, Benjamin, Forston, Robinson and maybe a safety or linebacker. Lots of hungry young men that wanna get on the field.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:49 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lots of talk say Collier is our next Devin Hester. He is supposedly been sick on returns so far.

feniks, Randy Shannon has come out and said that no matter what Jacory Harris does in game 1, Robert Marve will be the starter in game 2, no questions asked.

Menardo, Arthur Brown supposedly got a little banged up and mite be looking at a redshirt due to injury/lack of technique.

Bantx, the suspended list is Damien Berry, Randy Phillips, Chris Ivory, Eric Houston, Kayne Faquarson, Adewala Ojomo, and Robert Marve. 7 total. Randy Shannon confirmed that none of the suspended players outside of Marve would have been starting. Ojomo and Phillips were the only 2 really in line for solid PT as backups.
Where are you hearing that about Collier on returns? I haven't heard anything about him, all the talk I've heard about is just Benjamin and Harris on returns.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:17 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

7,000th post. It has to be about the canes.

GAMEDAY!!!! Anyone going? There should be plenty of tickets to go around, LOL. Not even expecting 20,000 I bet.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Where are you hearing that about Collier on returns? I haven't heard anything about him, all the talk I've heard about is just Benjamin and Harris on returns.
Go read Rivals. Collier is all the rave with his returns.

Can't wait for tonite. I'll be there nice and early to check out the new stadium layout and tailgate.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:50 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Go read Rivals. Collier is all the rave with his returns.

Can't wait for tonite. I'll be there nice and early to check out the new stadium layout and tailgate.
I sure hope they do the layout well. I don't want to see any Dolphin logos.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:18 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully I get to watch a replay on sunsports later this week but until then. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:39 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
7,000th post. It has to be about the canes.

GAMEDAY!!!! Anyone going? There should be plenty of tickets to go around, LOL. Not even expecting 20,000 I bet.
I'll be there! I'm so JACKED UP for this!!!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
RonnieRun23
Rookie

RonnieRun23 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'll be there. I heard they're expecting 40k, they're giving away a lot of free tickets
RonnieRun23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

we won, basically everything we should have expected, i wish i could of watched it

Old 08-29-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Joeyjr09

Looked like more closer to 50K to me. Stadium was fuller then I thought.

My thoughts on the game:

(Offense)
-We got playmakers baby!!!
-Jacory Harris looked outstanding moving outside the pocket and is mentally way more advanced then I was expecting. However, His arm is way weaker then I thought, He severly underthrew Travis Benjamin on a deep ball when Benjamin had his guy beat by what seemed like the entire length of the football field. He struggled to get much completed down the field. Hopefully that comes with time but I can't wait to see what Marve and his rocket arm will do against a pretty average Gator secondary next week. I think we are gonna see Benjamin break open alot of games during his time here, dude is scary fast.
-Theron "Pimp" Collier is sick. Some of the nastiest jukes I've ever seen and he's athletic as hell. He is gonna be a good returner and should do wonders for us taking passes from the slot.
-Need to get the ball to Aldarius more often. He pulled an awesome move to get touch of YAC during his only catch.
-Why are we still giving PT to Derron Thomas?? Coop, JJ, and McNeal all look like the truth out there and yet I still see Derron getting his slow ass dragged down from behind all the time.
-We need better center play to get more room on the interior of the OL but the edges of the OL looked great. Tons of time for Jacory and some big runs where bounced outside.
-TEs (Epps to be more specific) are gonna be solid this year.
-By the looks of it, Ben Jones, Davon Johnson, Tommy Streeter, Taylor Cook are our only Redshirt guys on offense. Everyone else saw the field and looked pretty good.

(Defense)
-Bill Young knows how to get his guys to the QB.
-Nice to see vets stepping up and taking hold of opportunities. Spencer Adkins looks like he could do well as a situational pass rush DE and Steve Wesley should be a nice backup this season.
- We should only get better by adding Allen Bailey, Eric Moncur, Adewale Ojomo and Randy Phillips to the mix.
-Sean Spence is well Sean Spence. You all need to see him for yourselves.
-DS's looked great. JoJo comes up and hits with the best of them and Reddick is back to his old form.
-Might need some help at CB. As I expected, Brandon Harris played alot outside instead of inside at NB. Bruce Johnson is playing more physical then I remember from him which is great but I'm still a little worried about Grant. He seemed a step slow. As much as I love DVD, he needs to get bigger and stop being such a *****. He got pushed around too much.
- Forston and Regis are gonna be a nasty DT combo. Dixon looked very good and even Hendricks did a nice job. Joe Joseph was just a body out there as usual.
-Glenn Cook is garbage. He made a couple nice plays but there was also more then a handful of times that I caugh myself thinking, "This guy is at the right spot but just can't make the play". Sharpton needs to stop looking for the big hit and start wrapping guys up. Where was McCarthy today?
-Redshirt guys seem to be, Gavin Hardin, CJ Holton, Ramon Buchanan, Brandon Marti, Jeremy Lewis, and Andrew Smith.

(Other notes)
-We were finishing plays. We didn't let up all game. We where straight punishing anyone with the ball for 4 quarters and putting it on them until the whistle blew. Haven't seen that since before Coker.
-We got our swagger back!!! Guys were putting a little more "uph" into their jukes, they were dancing on the sidelines during halftime, they where showboating after big hits, heck we even go flagged after Coop returned the punt. Seems like some of the edge is back that we were missing that last 3 years.

(Biggest Letdown)
-No Soulja boy????
Old 08-29-2008, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Its all about The U
Rookie

Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.

good to hear, really wish it was on tv
Its all about The U is offline   Reply With Quote