Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-10-2009, 04:04 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
I highly doubt that, from what I've heard Latarian likes to do hoodrat stuff with his friends. I can't see a realistic situation where he'd be able to continue this....but the one thing keeping Buffalo in the picture is the delecious wings in the area. In one of the more recent videos Latarian commented on how chicken wings will play a major factor in his recruitment.

I've heard that Urban has already offered wings and told latarian that he would'nt have to lose any weight. Personally it sounds like bull, but that's CUM for you.
Cum guaranteed him immediate driving time though in his SUV.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Just updating my class prediction as of right now. Obviously this is very fluid. The ranking are just an educated guess by me and aren't based on any specific site.

QB- Jeffery Godfrey, Miami (FL) Central (4*)
RB- Jahkari Gore, Miami (FL) Columbus (4* Rivals100)
RB- Eduardo Clements, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington (4* Rivals100)
WR- Ivan McCartney, Miramar (FL) Miramar (4* Rivals 250)
WR- Michael Lee Harris, Miami (FL) Northwestern (3*)
WR- Quinton Dunbar, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington (4*)
TE- Zach Allen, Pahokee (FL) Pahokee (3*)
TE- Lynden Trail, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington (4* Rivals250)
TE- Charles Fashaw, Miami (FL) Northwestern (3*)
OL- Shane McDermott, Wellington (FL) Palm Beach Central (3*)
OL- Brandon Linder, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (4* Rivals100)
OL- Torrian Wilson, Miami (FL) Northwestern (4* Rivals 250)
OL- Jose Jose, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington (3*)
OL- Tavadis Glenn, Jacksonville (FL) Terry Parker (5* Rivals100)

DT- Todd Chandler, Miami (FL) Northwestern (4* Rivals100)
DT- Louis Nix, Jacksonville (FL) Raines HS (5* Rivals100)

DE-Corey Lemonier, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (4*)
LB- Alec Olgetree, Newnan (GA) Newnan (5* Rivals100)
LB- Jeff Luc, Port Saint Lucie (FL) Treasure Coast (4*)
LB- Tyrone Cornelius, Stone Mountain (GA) Stephenson (3*)
CB- Cody Riggs, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (4*)
CB- Khalil Marshall, Miami (FL) Northwestern (3*)
CB- Dior Mathis, Detroit (MI) Cass Tech (4* Rivals250)
S- Brian Robinson, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (3*)
K- Oscar Diaz, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington (3*)

For those counting that would shape up in the area of 3 5* kids, 13 4* kids, and 9 3* kids. That would be a top 3 class in all likelyhood.

Here are the other top targets from what I can gather:
QB- Blake Bell, Wichita (KS) Bishop Carroll (4* Rivals100)
RB- Giovanni Bernard, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (4* Rivals250)
WR- De’Joshua Johnson, Pahokee (FL) Pahokee (4* Rivals100)
WR- Tai-ler Jones, Gainesville (GA) Gainesville (5* Rivals100)
TE-Kevin Haplea, Annandale (NJ) North Hunterdon Reg (3*)
TE- Gerald Christian, West Palm Beach (FL) Dwyer (4* Rivals100)
OL- Robert Crisp, Chapel Hill (NC) Chapel Hill (4* Rivals100)
OL- Jonathan Ragoo, Opa Locka (FL) Monsignor Pace (3*)
DE- Ego Ferguson, Frederick (MD) St John’s Catholic Prep (5* Rivals100)
LB- Christian Jones, Winter Park (FL) Lake Howell (4*)
LB- Rashad Gaitor, Miami (FL) Northwestern (3*)
LB- Brandon Smith, Columbus (GA) Carver (3*)
CB- LeMarcus Joyner, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (5* Rivals100)
CB- Terrence Brooks, Dunnellon (FL) Dunnellon (3*)
CB- Joseph Randle, Wichita (KS) Wichita Southeast (4* Rivals250)
S- Demar Dorsey, Lauderdale Lakes (FL) Boyd Anderson (4* Rivals250)
K- Mike Palardy, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (2*)

I'll post some of these throughout the year just to keep the discussion going.

Very Florida heavy if you guys didn't notice.
Good post. This is about what I expected except maybe 1-2 players. I don't expect it to be very fluid (compared to usual) because it seems like we have a lot of heavy leans/easy gets in this class at each position. My concern is the CB position, same as you. I was putting together one of these with the guys we likely lead for and CB was difficult to address.

I'm kind of surprised that you've taken a step back with the STA kids. I thought you had us signing a bunch of them.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Good post. This is about what I expected except maybe 1-2 players. I don't expect it to be very fluid (compared to usual) because it seems like we have a lot of heavy leans/easy gets in this class at each position. My concern is the CB position, same as you. I was putting together one of these with the guys we likely lead for and CB was difficult to address.

I'm kind of surprised that you've taken a step back with the STA kids. I thought you had us signing a bunch of them.
We just have never really recruited well in that area. We whiffed so hard on Major Wright and the STA o-lineman, but that was more Coker's fault for going national than anything else.

We will see, but STA kids don't really have anyone pushing them towards a certain school (even though I don't like their coach) like the kids in inner city Miami do.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post

We will see, but STA kids don't really have anyone pushing them towards a certain school (even though I don't like their coach) like the kids in inner city Miami do.

Why don't you like their coach? He is actually very close to Randy Shannon and does what a coach should do: Coach them up and not push them toward any one school.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Why don't you like their coach? He is actually very close to Randy Shannon and does what a coach should do: Coach them up and not push them toward any one school.
That's not what I don't like about him, he's a great coach, and I like that he doesn't push players to certain schools, but I've heard that he is just a dickhead all around and recruits players to come to his school.. I know it's STA, but I just think it's a little shady when he tries to stack his team every year. This is all secondhand knowledge, so I could be wrong.

Also part of that is just the lack of success that we've had there.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post

I have us signing 3. That's a big haul to get from just 1 school.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
That's not what I don't like about him, he's a great coach, and I like that he doesn't push players to certain schools, but I've heard that he is just a dickhead all around and recruits players to come to his school.. I know it's STA, but I just think it's a little shady when he tries to stack his team every year. This is all secondhand knowledge, so I could be wrong.

Also part of that is just the lack of success that we've had there.
He does look like a dickhead and he does recruit players lol. He is a damn good coach (I think his name is George Smith, btw) though.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
He does look like a dickhead and he does recruit players lol. He is a damn good coach (I think his name is George Smith, btw) though.
Yeah, I know, I mean, Randy Shannon is a dickhead but you don't hear me complaining about him (but if we have terrible clock management and seniors who don't belong on the field playing over younger players who are clearly superior, you will)

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, we will be national championship contenders with Randy Shannon's players regardless if he is the head coach or not.

If Shannon is fired after this season, the next coach is going to be amazed at the chips we have stacked (excuse the terrible CaneSport reference) over the past 2-3 years. ESPECIALLY after this mammoth class comes in.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

My early record prediction for next season is 8-4, btw.

I think we go 2-2 to start the season then slip up like we have been the past 4-5 years once we rip off 5-6 wins in a row.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
My early record prediction for next season is 8-4, btw.

I think we go 2-2 to start the season then slip up like we have been the past 4-5 years once we rip off 5-6 wins in a row.
If we stay healthy I say we go (at least) 10-2 and win the ACC. I also think we will beat Oklahoma.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
If we stay healthy I say we go (at least) 10-2 and win the ACC. I also think we will beat Oklahoma.
That's not very unrealistic, but I just haven't seen enough of Whipple's offense yet. It will take me at least the first two games to get a better idea of how good this team actually is.

We have enough talent to win the ACC, but are we a good "team" yet? We'll see. I do have a lot of faith in Jacory. He needs to stay healthy though, I saw that his right shoulder has been bothering him somewhat and as much as I like Taylor Cook, I'm not ready to be playing him against the Oklahoma's and Florida State's of the world just yet.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
That's not very unrealistic, but I just haven't seen enough of Whipple's offense yet. It will take me at least the first two games to get a better idea of how good this team actually is.

We have enough talent to win the ACC, but are we a good "team" yet? We'll see. I do have a lot of faith in Jacory. He needs to stay healthy though, I saw that his right shoulder has been bothering him somewhat and as much as I like Taylor Cook, I'm not ready to be playing him against the Oklahoma's and Florida State's of the world just yet.
The way I see it is we have the most talent on paper in the ACC, I fully trust that Whipple is an enormous upgrade over Nix and the defense is going to be beastly. All I wanted from the offense last year was for it to not lose us games, and with Whipple, Jacory and a stacked WR group I am confident about that.

As for Oklahoma, I have mentioned it before but that offensive line carried them last year IMO and them having to replace the entire line will not be easy. It will be a completely different game for Bradford when he doesn't have that extra .5 second to throw. Add in our Dline being the strength next year, plus when teams from places like Oklahoma have to come to Miami in early October the humidity is like a 12th player for us; it is an absolute shock for teams not in the deep, deep south.

Of course this all changes if a Jacory Harris or Jason Fox gets injured....
Old 03-10-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm expecting 9-3 regular season, 2-2 start and then 1 ACC loss during the stretch, then hoping we can win the ACCCG and the bowl game. Of course that's going to depend on Whipple/Jacory a ton but I do have faith in both and expect this team to take the next step.

As for Oklahoma, I'll be glad if it's within 3 TDs, yes they're losing that OL, but they'll still have a good group and the defense (especially the front 7) is going to be scary.

And yea STA recruits like crazy. Really hoping we bring in 3 or 4 of those guys though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

We are going to have a hell of a time blocking McCoy and Granger, I agree DG.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I'm saying a 9-3 regular season.

I expect Whipple to be able to catch the good defenses of FSU and VT off guard early simply because they haven't seen any of our offense to game plan against. Then we should bve able to win 1 of GT or OU.

Oklahoma isn't the same team as last year losing both startings WRs, most of the OL and I'm not sure Murray is supposed to be reay that early (at least not 100 percent) but it should still be a game we will not be favored in.

After a 3-1 start. I say we lose 2 of the remaining games. Like Clemson and 1 other surprise loss. But we should at make the ACCCG
Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about the regular season, but I will say this about Oklahoma:

We're playing them at home. Bradford struggles when facing a pass rush. He's unathletic and holds the ball too long or forces throws. I think we can put the pressure on with our 49384938 talented pass rushers on their inexperienced line.

I think we'll have a better time defensively against OU than UF last year. OU is less likely to make big plays down the field and we should force the issue enough to keep them from driving on us with short passes. Randy Phillips will be fired up I'm sure :).

This will be a big test for Coach Whipple. Harris will have some trouble in the pocket against their pass rush and we'll need a good gameplan to give him time. If Harris has time, we can burn their DBs all day.

Last year I was confident that the UF game would be close. I also said we'd knock around Tebow. I'm expecting the same against OU, except I think we'll win in the end. I like the matchup.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Forgot to mention this stuff on here.

Most you guys know about my friend that talks to coaches and players from time to time. Well we chills during the UFC fight on Friday and talked some Canes. Passing along his info.

-He heard Sam Shields could start at CB. And not because the other CBs have been that bad. Shields has always had the speed but supposedly he has really taken to hitting people. Jason Fox told my friend that Same says this is his last chance to make it and that he's taking it very seriously which he never did in the past. I still think we are asking alot of him but if he can come in and contribute as a nickel guy so that Grant sees the field less and less, Ill be happy.

- Jermaine Johnson goes into the store more then most players and my friend has talked to him a few times. Dumb as a rock he says but very impressive physically. Says he thinks this kid will be good judging strictly on his physical tools.

-He thinks Arthur gets that starting MLB job sooner rather then later. I'm personally hoping we don't have to wait more then 2-3 games into the season to see the move made.

-Most people on here will appreciate this. He loves Matt James. Says the kid is the real deal.

Nothing really earth shattering here but my friend has a good feel for whats going on and he generally is in the ballpark with what he says.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:07 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope you guys win the ACC this year. I'm ready for the U to be relevant again, college football isn't the same when they're not.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:13 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn 16 years of U first round picks have come to and end. Only if the Rbs had come out, and even then it might have been a stretch.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
damn 16 years of U first round picks have come to and end. Only if the Rbs had come out, and even then it might have been a stretch.
Yes it is sad, but there was never any chance. Baby J and G-Coop would not have been any better than 3rd rounders most likely.

Our only realsitic chance was DE Eric Moncur, but his season started out slow and then he got hurt.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coop runs a 4.3 and i'd put him in the 1st, this RB class sucks

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Coop runs a 4.3 and i'd put him in the 1st, this RB class sucks
Nah, Coop doesn't go before the 3rd IMO.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coop is awesome.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah, Coop doesn't go before the 3rd IMO.
in this RB class, where no one is breaking the 4.5 mark, if Coop actually ran a 4.3 you can put him in AZ at the latest lock

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
in this RB class, where no one is breaking the 4.5 mark, if Coop actually ran a 4.3 you can put him in AZ at the latest lock
Too little production and too bad in the 2nd halves of games where he did produce. He just cannot take the beating right now. Supposedly he's gained another 10 pounds and is up to 200lbs flat, which is funny considering everyone was claiming he was 2 bills last year.