Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Time to Release Odell Thurman Yet?

More trouble for the Cincy LB:

http://www.startribune.com/510/story/1227240.html
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He really just doesn't get it. He probably will get released, I don't know if anyone will pick him up either.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow they start early this year, training camps not even started yet

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Not many details but if he turns out to be guilty he's likely done in the NFL.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Released? He isnt even on our roster.

Bye Odell :(

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bengals are the new cowboys lol
21ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's not on the Bengals roster at this point anyway. Its a real shame. He had alot of talent and should have ammounted to more.

I feel bad for Marvin. I know him from the time he was Pittsburgh's defensive coordinator. He lived in my neighborhood and his son was in my class at the time. I've seen him several times since he left Pittsburgh but never since he got the HC job in Cincy. He is a really good guy and a good coach and his reputation is going down for all of the mistakes his players keep making off the field. Hopefully they can clean the place up and he can have a successful finish in Cincy.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im sure Ed Hartwell will be able to fill the void

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
He's not on the Bengals roster at this point anyway. Its a real shame. He had alot of talent and should have ammounted to more.

I feel bad for Marvin. I know him from the time he was Pittsburgh's defensive coordinator. He lived in my neighborhood and his son was in my class at the time. I've seen him several times since he left Pittsburgh but never since he got the HC job in Cincy. He is a really good guy and a good coach and his reputation is going down for all of the mistakes his players keep making off the field. Hopefully they can clean the place up and he can have a successful finish in Cincy.
The thing is the players with off the field issues are really Brown's fault, and Marvin wants nothing to do it. They decided not to take players with character issues this year, and it looks like Cincy is headed in the right direction now. Kudos to Marvin for taking charge and making sure his team isn't a bunch of idiots that don't understand how privileged they are to play in the NFL.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahmad Brooks is gonna be a stud at MLB anyway.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol ERU

srsly
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Maybe it's just me but I think Ahmad has the skill set to play outside, eventually he's probably going to end up there. But this year they really don't have a choice, and he should be pretty amazing while he plays there.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Before or after he does 10 to 15?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Guys like Thurman, Pacman, Henry, etc. are ruining it for the rest of the "gangstas" that are still in college.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
J24
Rookie

J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.J24 could make a wolverine purr.

To be fair To Odell he has not been Charged of anything and likely wont be but he will get cut and Should get cut for putting himself in this situation.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say yes.

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why is so hard for players to stay out of trouble

u dont see any bills players getting into trouble
Old 06-05-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's stupid for doing it but to me it just looks like he got in a fight (from what little info is provided). I'm not so sure he'd get cut for this unless he was suspended.

Either way his future here is limited. Ahmad is going to start at MLB and be a monster which would put Odell at WLB if he could earn his way back... I don't see him being nearly as big of an impact player at WLB as MLB.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Desert
Rookie

Desert hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

As was stated previously, Odell has not actually been charged. Also, when one takes into account the troubled (at best) history he has in Georgia, and the reported long time between alleged incident and report thereof, the whole thing really can;t be taken that seriously. If he's charged, ok, the club will move on. If not, terrific, he may have a chance to come back and play. The only question in option 2 is what in the world he was doing in a situation that could lead to this...
Desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
TheMadLionsFan
Rookie

TheMadLionsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

damn.....coming out I wanted the Lions to draft him....but it isn't worth it if the player can't stay on the field....I just don't understand how players can blow such a great oppurtunity....
TheMadLionsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

another talent gone to waste? i think so

bengals would be good to release him and try to improve their image

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what Thurman needs is a exmoronism

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He had an outstanding rookie season and everytihng was looking good for him, until he got into some trouble and more trouble. He's a good player it's just he needs to keep his nose clean.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Charges were dropped against Thurman: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2897413
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post
He had an outstanding rookie season and everytihng was looking good for him, until he got into some trouble and more trouble. He's a good player it's just he needs to keep his nose clean.
No, he needs to keep getting in trouble so the Bengals cut him :)

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote