Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 12-02-2006, 06:45 PM    (permalink
viper7757
Rookie

viper7757 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default First Mock of the Year (Round One)

1) Lions: Brady Quinn- QB, Notre Dame
2) Cardinals: Joe Thomas- LT, Wisconsin
3) Raiders: Calvin Johnson- WR, Georgia Tech
4) Texans: Adrian Peterson- RB, Oklahoma
5) Redskins: Gaines Adams- DE, Clemson
6) Browns: Alan Branch- DT, Michigan
7) Buccaneers: Reggie Nelson- S/CB, Florida
8 ) Titans: Quentin Moses- DE, Alabama
9) Vikings: Jake Long- RT, Michigan
10) Rams: Paul Posluszny- OLB, Penn State
11) Packers: Leon Hall- CB, Michigan
12) Dolphins: Darrelle Revis- CB, Pittsburgh
13) Steelers: Justin Blaylock- RG/RT, Texas
14) Bills: Sam Baker- OT, USC
15) Falcons: LaRon Landry- SS, LSU
16) Jets: Marshawn Lynch- RB, California
17) 49ners: Antoine Cason- CB, Arizona
18 ) Eagles: Ted Ginn Jr.- WR, Ohio State
19) Bengals: Quinn Pitcock- DT, Ohio State
20) Cowboys: Levi Brown- OT, Penn State
21) Patriots (via Sea): Marcus McCauley- CB, Fresno State
22) Panthers: Buster Davis- ILB, Florida State
23) Saints: Patrick Willis- ILB, Ole Miss
24) Jaguars: Rufus Alexander- OLB, Oklahoma
25) Chiefs: Dwayne Jarrett- WR, USC
26) Giants: Tank Tyler- DT, NC State
27) Patriots: Jeff Samardzija- WR, Notre Dame
28 ) Broncos: Ray McDonald- DE, Florida
29) Chargers: Sydney Rice- WR, South Carolina
30) Ravens: Anthony Spencer- OLB/DE, Purdue
31) Bears: Earl Everett- OLB, Florida
32) Colts: Michael Griffin- SS, Texas[/b]

Rip me apart, give me input. Position right, player right for your teams scheme? Once again, this is my first mock of the year, very rough yet.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THe Jaguars don't really need a LB...I'd rather have Michael Griffin.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink

i dont like baltimore's pick. i think they would take Brian Brohm or Jamarcus Russell. Brian Brohm should've alerady been picked though. but not bad for your first mock of the year
Old 12-02-2006, 07:36 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
i dont like baltimore's pick. i think they would take Brian Brohm or Jamarcus Russell. Brian Brohm should've alerady been picked though
He's not going pro though.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
i dont like baltimore's pick. i think they would take Brian Brohm or Jamarcus Russell. Brian Brohm should've alerady been picked though
who? jamarcus or brian
Old 12-02-2006, 07:40 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
THe Jaguars don't really need a LB...I'd rather have Michael Griffin.
The Jaguar's need for a LB is much less then their need for a safety, particularly an athletic free-safety.

The Jaguars pick for need in the first round, sometimes in the second round, and then go by best available player for the rest of the draft.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 10:31 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: First Mock of the Year (Round One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper7757
25) Chiefs: Dwayne Jarrett- WR, USC

OUTSTANDING!!! :D :D
Old 12-03-2006, 02:04 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quentin Moses at 8? That's doubtful.

And why would the Ram draft Paul Poz, when they recently signed their WLB Pisa Tinoisamoa to an extension and landed MLB Will Witherspoon in the past offseason? And at 14? Yeesh.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:05 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the niners wont draft cason in the first round as cason hasnt done anything this year to make him a first rounder
Old 12-03-2006, 06:25 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure of Nelson that early

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:52 AM    (permalink
kazkal
Rookie

kazkal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Another mock with pitcock....................................... :evil:
I dunno if people like giving him 2 us because its sheep pick or what
Old 12-03-2006, 08:26 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
who? jamarcus or brian
Well I don't think either will but I was talking about Brohm.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Patriots wont pass on Spencer who would be a 3-4 OLB..we need that
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give us Jarrett instead of Blalock..
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6
Patriots wont pass on Spencer who would be a 3-4 OLB..we need that
I doubt Spencer even ends up in the 1st round.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller
Give us Jarrett instead of Blalock..
I can't see you guys going WR in the first 2 years straight. Especially when you traded up for Holmes. You need more help on the Oline than you do another young WR.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 07:03 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i mean i love Lynch for the jets but i would like to see something differant every once in a while. Not complaining about the pick, just a comment.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:04 PM    (permalink

Landry over Hall for the Packers.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect pick for the Dolphins.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Decent pick but..........
8 ) Titans: Quentin Moses- DE, Alabama

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:11 AM    (permalink
defensiveback23
Veteran

defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.

I think Rice is a nice pick for us because we really need a WR that can get separation in man to man coverage.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:16 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24
Not sure of Nelson that early
you probaly thought that of Davin Joseph right? IMO I love the pick but it is a reach but so was Donte Whitner last draft and he's been the best safety.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Don't like the Vikes pick. A offensive tackle with every playmaker except Calvin on the board.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote