Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-02-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jay-Z vs. Jim Jones

With the Beef going on, who do you prefer.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:22 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there opening a steak house?
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
No i think he just likes the meat
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Took me awhile to get that.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:25 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ballin!
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
ballin!
I have no idea why that songs is so big. bad production, horrible lyrics, and people only listen to it so they can do the jumpshot.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:30 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Quote:
ballin!
I have no idea why that songs is so big. bad production, horrible lyrics, and people only listen to it so they can do the jumpshot.
Thats exactly what I say about the two people in this poll lately.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:34 PM    (permalink

Jay-Z because he used to be good.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:35 PM    (permalink
JagsFanWL
Veteran

JagsFanWL hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i dont like either, but I hate Jay-Z

I prefer Jones
Old 12-02-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jay-Z's new album is complete **** but i i haven't liked anything by Jim Jones especially Ballin' so gotta go with Jay

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay-Z was amazing, so its him.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay who?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:04 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andre Nickatina.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:31 PM    (permalink

I think Jim Jones may jump him later but 4 now its JAY-Z.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:39 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Jones is absolute garbage. This shouldnt even be a poll.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:08 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

BROOKLYN!! jim jones dipset they are garbage juelz santana is worst rapper ever. jr writter needs a writter cus he is terrible. jim jones is not even a rapper.
Jay z is michael jordan of recordin,
jay z is the best rapper alive when it is all said and done
who ever voted for jim jones needs to stick with there rock and roll
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:23 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't these guys just do it like men instead of this ***** **** they do now? Grow a pair and take care of this in person instead of doing it with lyrics and through the media.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got stronger after ether...........WOW

my fav part of the song... not sure how to spell tohugh

the black album was unbelievable... i dont think kingdom come was that bad but its kind of a let down

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:15 PM    (permalink
snuff

Anyone that thinks Jay-z is the best rapper alive needs to stick to rock.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:21 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
i knew i was going to see a comment from you when i wrote that. well jay z is the best rapper alive olny way he isnt if you still think tupacs alive

Jay z >>>> rakim& nas
Old 12-04-2006, 10:25 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
i knew i was going to see a comment from you when i wrote that. well jay z is the best rapper alive olny way he isnt if you still think tupacs alive

Jay z >>>> rakim& nas
Listen to more underground rap. You'll see that a lot of the mainstream guys can't hold a candle to a lot of the underground rappers.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:30 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

i am not into to much of old school rap well im olny 14 but i liked rap in the mid and late 90s with biggie, jay z, 2 pac, nas. i started to listen to some underground rappers but i dont think some of them cant match any where near biggie, or jay z or like nas. but underground rappers are really good lyricists
Old 12-04-2006, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

If you play football and you walk out to the field, there are 2 songs you need to hear, Jim Jones We Fly High and UNK's Walk It Out. Ballin is a HUGE pump up song and Jay-z's album doesnt have one, its more for just a drive'n CD. just stick to Southern Style DJ's
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat
If you play football and you walk out to the field, there are 2 songs you need to hear, Jim Jones We Fly High and UNK's Walk It Out. Ballin is a HUGE pump up song and Jay-z's album doesnt have one, its more for just a drive'n CD. just stick to Southern Style DJ's
Is that really you Scott Wells, Center for the Packers?

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:03 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jones is garbage. Enough said.