Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-07-2007, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 10 Comeback Candidates (SI)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...ontent.10.html

1.Randy Moss | WR, Patriots
2.Ben Roethlisberger | QB, Steelers
3.John Abraham | DE, Falcons
4.Edgerrin James | RB, Cardinals
5.Takeo Spikes | LB, Eagles
6.Simeon Rice | DE, Buccaneers
7.Willis McGahee | RB, Ravens
8.Patrick Kerney | DE, Seahawks
9.Clinton Portis | RB, Redsksins
10.Jevon Kearse | DE, Eagles

FYI if you click the link you can read there reason for each player.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would rather have seen Chris Simms on there than Simeon Rice.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:35 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donovan McNabb maybe?
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:37 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiliSmith View Post
Donovan McNabb maybe?
They know McNabb is just going to get hurt again.......
Old 06-07-2007, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like someone said on another site I post on why no Shaun Alexander?
Old 06-07-2007, 09:39 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What did Moss Comeback from Laziness?

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am pretty surprised that Alexander and McNabb are not on that last.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:55 AM    (permalink
jj45
Rookie

jj45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default u forgot one

Andre wadsworth sign with the jets after like 5 years of not playing if he plays decent he should get it. Most guys with injury problems never come back and that takes balls ,he his playing with a chip on his shoulder, a man with something to prove is a dangerous. I feel bad for all afc east qbs.
jj45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, the guy who was a huge draft bust before he got injured and is coming back at age 30 is definitely going to make an impact. He has a track record, after all, right?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 06-07-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj45 View Post
Andre wadsworth sign with the jets after like 5 years of not playing if he plays decent he should get it. Most guys with injury problems never come back and that takes balls ,he his playing with a chip on his shoulder, a man with something to prove is a dangerous. I feel bad for all afc east qbs.
haha, someone's desperately digging for hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
"Come Back"...had to have actually been somewhere worthy first to make a come back :)

He's more of a possible break out player.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah and guys who have their head thrown into a motorcyle should get it also then. After comming back from such a tragic accdient takes balls, and to play a whole season.

I think Moss will win it, unless Spikes just domiates
Old 06-07-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if Culpepper finds a way to come back and play for some team (highly unlikely), he would be the imediate #1 comeback player of the year candidate.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I would say maybe Joe Horn but he doesn't have a QB.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Horn is still a solid player, but he wasn't going to be a significant contributor between his recent injury history, age, and the fact that Atlanta is changing offensive systems. I respect him, but I don't think he's a top candidate here.

Old 06-07-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
You can't come back if you were never good.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This list is just a bunch of injury prone players.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Randy Moss is the best WR in the league and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leading the league in most statistical categories. New England's offence is going to be dominant next season.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Randy Moss is the best WR in the league and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leading the league in most statistical categories.
He left out was the best WR in the league he is not even top five right now.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks_perfection View Post

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope willis boucnes back and prove his haters wrong ;)

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks_perfection View Post
Since when was CP injury prone?

Besides this one shoulder thing, he has missed only 3 games in his career.

-.-
Old 06-07-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Yeah and guys who have their head thrown into a motorcyle should get it also then. After comming back from such a tragic accdient takes balls, and to play a whole season.

I think Moss will win it, unless Spikes just domiates
don't feel too bad for him though. It was his choice not to wear a helmet. He said himself, "i don't like helmets, i feel free without them"
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
He left out was the best WR in the league he is not even top five right now.
Sorry, I don't understand that statement. :(
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Randy Moss is the best WR in the league and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leading the league in most statistical categories. New England's offence is going to be dominant next season.
More like the most talented, but there is no way he tops Torry Holt or Steve Smith now. He gived up on routes, doesn't care anf on top of that he's being paid millions of dollars to play.

Of course he is the #1 candidate... if he gives 70% of his 100% effort he can have a decent season... at least MUCHa better than last season.