Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 06-07-2007, 12:54 PM    (permalink
metafour
Veteran

metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.metafour is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Lookout for BRAD LESTER

Quote:
"Lester will not only enter his junior season with an extra bit of motivation. He'll also step into Jordan-Hare Stadium as a bigger, stronger and faster player.

Lester has been working overtime in the offseason to build up his body for the SEC grind. He ended spring practice at 186 pounds. He weighed in this week at 197, just a few pounds short of his goal of playing at 200 this fall.

"Coach Yox told me being a 200-pound running back would benefit me and help me take hits easier and last longer," said Lester. "I feel the difference. I put on the weight and I feel a lot faster."

That's right. Lester's weight gain hasn't slowed him down a bit. It's had the opposite affect.

He recently ran a 4.40 40-yard dash and posted a very impressive 40.5-inch vertical leap."
If Lester can keep the weight on (something he's had problems doing in the past) he'll be one to keep an eye on. What most people dont know is that Lester originally beat out Kenny Irons for the starting RB role but ended up losing it after he got injured. Irons proceeded to tear it up and the rest is history.
metafour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:08 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching that entire RB group next year is gonna be fun. Both Tate and Fannin likely have better pro potential.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im absolutly loving it

RB: Lester, Tate, Fannin, Davis
FB: Stewart...who used to be a RB

amazing backfield.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote