Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-05-2006, 12:25 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock07
Sorry TIP, I was just pissed that Snuff can't stop acting like a d-bag.
It's allright, a lot of michigan fans piss me off too. I understand where you are coming from
Sorry, we are compassionate fans and think our team should be playing for a champinship.
Not you yoda...I said a lot, but all. I'm sure you know the type of fans I'm talking about
ME?!?!?
Well, u maybe one of them, but I'm guessing the main one he is looking at starts with a D and ends in a N.
Danman is one of them, mostly cuz he won't shut up, jerkstore :D .

But no, he's not the worst

Penn State Sucks :D
You like that super bowl last year? :D

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:26 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
It's allright, a lot of michigan fans piss me off too. I understand where you are coming from
Sorry, we are compassionate fans and think our team should be playing for a champinship.
Not you yoda...I said a lot, but all. I'm sure you know the type of fans I'm talking about
ME?!?!?
Well, u maybe one of them, but I'm guessing the main one he is looking at starts with a D and ends in a N.

:D

btw, my name ends in a 3
Whatever, u r a Hawks fan, 253 is a number....
Josh Brown :D
That was way out of line, cuz he ruins dreams and eats children. Its his fault that the Wolverines aren't in the NC. Well, actually its some moron from Arkansas named Fish, but W/E.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:26 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
ME?!?!?

Not as much as Penn State-Michigan last year
Old 12-05-2006, 12:27 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see Allen Bradford transferring.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:28 AM    (permalink
danman253

Stafon I gotta believe will be transferring too. He'll never see the field.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
ME?!?!?

Not as much as Penn State-Michigan last year
Whatever, we still got a BCS Bowl win and a Big 10 championship, so I'm not mad

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-05-2006, 12:33 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

I hope Bradford doesn't leave..after Chauncey leaves we are going to need a power rb. We will have Moody and Gable for speed. I gotta see some highlights from Marc Tyler...

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:37 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that's what i was thinking. they have got to stop offering scholarships to every rb in california. unless those guys are serious about getting an education SC should let them actually have a chance to play, if not at USC then so be it.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:39 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean
Quote:
that's what i was thinking. they have got to stop offering scholarships to every rb in california. unless those guys are serious about getting an education SC should let them actually have a chance to play, if not at USC then so be it.
I mean if Chauncey stays he's still 4th on the depth chart. With Tyler coming in he won't play at all. He needs to transfer
Old 12-05-2006, 01:35 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like USC... but i think Michigan will win this game by a fairly large margin... USC is just too young a team, it's just not their year...

It is pretty scary though that USC can put together such great teams year after year after year... I guess it doesn't hurt that there isn't a better place to go to college than Los Angeles.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:26 AM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

MagnumGator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumGator
Carroll's bowl record speaks for itself and so does Carr's, but the other way around.
Your right. And Pete Carroll's bowl record is speaking to me now. It's telling me that Carroll is a jsut 3-2, which is only a slightly better percentage than Carr. Oh, and USC was favored in all 5 of their bowl games...
The first loss was with the remnants of Paul Hackett's team. Carroll was still building. The second loss was a tight game in which arguably the best player in the country took over. You can't say the Trojans weren't prepared. The three wins were absolutely dominating performances. And it's "you're".
MagnumGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may be going nuts but I don't see Hall doing well against Jarrett.. I think If Booty keeps his composure and that defense can pressure Henne... with the speed on Defense, USC could end up pulling this one off.
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:22 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller
I may be going nuts but I don't see Hall doing well against Jarrett.. I think If Booty keeps his composure and that defense can pressure Henne... with the speed on Defense, USC could end up pulling this one off.
Hall vs. Jarret should be interesting. Key is Booty keeping his composure, something he can't and won't do against the best defense

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-05-2006, 10:25 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

[quote="MagnumGator"]
Quote:
Quote:
Carroll's bowl record speaks for itself and so does Carr's, but the other way around.
Your right. And Pete Carroll's bowl record is speaking to me now. It's telling me that Carroll is a jsut 3-2, which is only a slightly better percentage than Carr. Oh, and USC was favored in all 5 of their bowl games...
The first loss was with the remnants of Paul Hackett's team. Carroll was still building. The second loss was a tight game in which arguably the best player in the country took over. You can't say the Trojans weren't prepared. The three wins were absolutely dominating performances. And it's "you're".[/quote]

What does that have to do with anything? Stick the freaking topic. Unless they're cleveland31, no need to call out minor grammatical errors. Also, P-L is right, Carroll may have had hacketts team, but he still did not win. carr is 5-5 in the last ten years. So to say Carroll is much more better than carr is a lame argument. But since you are biased against the big ten, I shouldn't be taking what you say all too seriously.

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-05-2006, 10:31 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller
I have to disagree by a huge bit. I think he can shut him down. The only guy who beat up Hall was Ginn, who has blazing speed. Lets face it, Jarrett does not have that. Also u could argue jarrett is 6'5. Well James Hardy was 6'7, and Hall destroyed him. I really, really thin kHall could limit Jarrett.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:32 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The first loss was with the remnants of Paul Hackett's team. Carroll was still building. The second loss was a tight game in which arguably the best player in the country took over. You can't say the Trojans weren't prepared. The three wins were absolutely dominating performances. And it's "you're".
Way to ruin a good post by being an ass.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:35 AM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What does that have to do with anything? Stick the freaking topic. Unless they're cleveland31, no need to call out minor grammatical errors. Also, P-L is right, Carroll may have had hacketts team, but he still did not in. carr is 5-5 in the last ten years. So to say Carroll is much more better than carr is a lame argument. But since you are biased against the big ten, I shouldn't be taking what you say all too seriously.
Yes, 2 days of controversy has clouded 10 years of watching college football. Clearly I can't have an opinion, only my bias. I really can't believe people are saying Carroll is not clearly a better big game coach than Carr. Half of Michigan's fan base has wanted him fired at various points the last 5 years.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:39 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What does that have to do with anything? Stick the freaking topic. Unless they're cleveland31, no need to call out minor grammatical errors. Also, P-L is right, Carroll may have had hacketts team, but he still did not in. carr is 5-5 in the last ten years. So to say Carroll is much more better than carr is a lame argument. But since you are biased against the big ten, I shouldn't be taking what you say all too seriously.
Yes, 2 days of controversy has clouded 10 years of watching college football. Clearly I can't have an opinion, only my bias. I really can't believe people are saying Carroll is not clearly a better big game coach than Carr. Half of Michigan's fan base has wanted him fired at various points the last 5 years.

Yeah, Carr was not preparing his team for the national title in 1997, or vs. OSU 3 years ago, or the Orange bowl in 1999, or @PSU in 1997 when PSU was number 1.

Yep, he can't prepare teams...
Old 12-05-2006, 10:39 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Because Michigan fans are morons who expect a national championship every year. Carroll is a better coach, but you are implying carr is a fool who never has his team prepared, when carrolls bowl record is only slightly better.

Props to Darnik

Quote:

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
Old 12-05-2006, 10:46 AM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

Sometimes you decide things with your eyes rather than numbers. Everyone is convinced Ohio State's offense is light years better than Florida's yet they gain 10 more yards per game.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:21 PM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

From College Football News today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Fiutak
5. The 400-pound gorilla is wearing burnt orange
Fine, I’ll bring it up … the spotlight is back on Mack Brown. When one of the five most talented teams in America plays in the Alamo Bowl after gagging away the Big 12 South, the pressure is back on. If the Longhorns lose to Iowa, it might then be back to the pre-Vince days when Texas was known as the million dollar program with the ten-cent big-game head. Ask Lloyd Carr, Phil Fulmer and Larry Coker how much time a national title buys you before criticism kicks in.
http://cfn.scout.com/2/597727.html
Old 12-05-2006, 12:28 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

If all starts to shut down Jarrett, Booty will just look at Steve Smith or Patrick Turner. Jarrett might not be as fast as Ginn but he could make catches that Ginn could never make.

Old 12-05-2006, 12:28 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

sorry, I mean to say if HALL shuts down Jarrett...

Old 12-05-2006, 12:53 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan in a blowout.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:14 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
If all starts to shut down Jarrett, Booty will just look at Steve Smith or Patrick Turner. Jarrett might not be as fast as Ginn but he could make catches that Ginn could never make.
Too bad he won't have enough time to get the ball off