Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
who the hell cares abt this game, michigan is going to blow them out and michigna sucks
The #2 team sucks?
no he said Michigan
Michigan clearly is the second best team even if the polls do mot show it
lighten up sparky, it was a joke.

And I don't know about "clearly", although they were #2 on my ballot.
whats with the attack? Talk about being rude...
sparky is an attack?

settle down sport.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:05 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

last time i checked, flordia was the number 2 team in the country...

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:14 PM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

MagnumGator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
Let the fireworks begin. You'll never hear the end of this one.
MagnumGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:16 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Must of looked at the wrong poll, as the Vegas poll has Michigan #2 and a 6.5 point favor vs Florida.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:20 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really dont see why you guys keep saying michigan is "clearly" the second best team in the nation. What makes you guys better than florida? Is it because you guys lost to OSU by 3 points? How do you know how well Florida will do against OSU? what if they lose by 2 points?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

its an arrogance and constant denial of realizing they blew their big chance to be number 2 (or #1 for that matter) and cant let go

Old 12-12-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

I mean when you look at how many teams have been ranked number 2 this year why is Michigan any different? I respect the Wolverines a lot but I cant stand hearing all these UM fans going on and on about how they are still better than Florida when they blew their shot...they had a great run, but they aren't number 2

Old 12-12-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
I mean when you look at how many teams have been ranked number 2 this year why is Michigan any different? I respect the Wolverines a lot but I cant stand hearing all these UM fans going on and on about how they are still better than Florida when they blew their shot...they had a great run, but they aren't number 2
I thought USC was a good school, but you guys seem to be proving me wrong, although that isn't to surprising by the intelligence of the California kids I have met in Arizona. I believe if you actually watched football outside of the Pac-10 you would notice why Michigan is clearly the #2 team, unless you want to bring in the baloney argument that has been used 1000x times about having their chance although if you looked at the rules that clearly isn't one..
Old 12-12-2006, 05:36 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
I thought USC was a good school, but you guys seem to be proving me wrong, although that isn't to surprising by the intelligence of the California kids I have met in Arizona. I believe if you actually watched football outside of the Pac-10 you would notice why Michigan is clearly the #2 team, unless you want to bring in the baloney argument that has been used 1000x times about having their chance although if you looked at the rules that clearly isn't one..
slightlyaraiderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:36 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

the arguement isnt that michigan isn't a good team, CLEARLY they are....they are a GREAT team, but they don't deserve to be number 2 and arent. what school do you go to? because they must not be teaching you how to read because Michigan is listed as number 3. you didn't even win your conference and you think Michigan still deserves all the glory

Old 12-12-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

nice one

Old 12-12-2006, 05:57 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
the arguement isnt that michigan isn't a good team, CLEARLY they are....they are a GREAT team, but they don't deserve to be number 2 and arent. what school do you go to? because they must not be teaching you how to read because Michigan is listed as number 3. you didn't even win your conference and you think Michigan still deserves all the glory
You tend to use a lot of arguments that don't hold any water. Didn't know that was a rule.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:01 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

well how many chances does Michigan get? give me a break. You don't hear USC fans bitching about how we aren't number 2 and going to the championship when we were only one game away from being there. Its just getting absurd

Old 12-12-2006, 06:02 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan is gonna murder them because

a)they're big babies over not getting a rematch
b)revenge over the 2004 meeting
c)they are a much much better team
Old 12-12-2006, 06:04 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

I would love to see USC deflate Michigan's huge ego

Old 12-12-2006, 06:06 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
well how many chances does Michigan get? give me a break. You don't hear USC fans bitching about how we aren't number 2 and going to the championship when we were only one game away from being there. Its just getting absurd
Pretty sure you have two losses both to unranked teams. USC fans should not be bitching about not getting into NC.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:08 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
I would love to see USC deflate Michigan's huge ego
Keylime is a Tosu fan.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:09 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

Also, everybody is saying how Michigan has this one locked up...do you know how long it has been since USC has lost 2 games in a row??

They have a month to prepare and I think USC will be ready to play. The only reason people are thinking Michigan is going to win is because USC didn't beat UCLA. I hope Michigan comes out thinking they have this game under control so USC can blindside them

Old 12-12-2006, 06:10 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Also, everybody is saying how Michigan has this one locked up...do you know how long it has been since USC has lost 2 games in a row??

They have a month to prepare and I think USC will be ready to play. The only reason people are thinking Michigan is going to win is because USC didn't beat UCLA. I hope Michigan comes out thinking they have this game under control so USC can blindside them
All you can do is hope.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:10 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

well Alexbrown, you didn't do the following:

A. win the big 10
B. beat Ohio State

so where in this equation do you feel Michigan DESERVES to be at the title game?

Old 12-12-2006, 06:11 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:

I am pretty sure most people thought Michigan would beat USC before the UCLA lost, they just thought USC was good enough to beat UCLA so it wasn't talked about...
Old 12-12-2006, 06:11 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

haha im gonna have a field day if USC beats Michigan

Old 12-12-2006, 06:13 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:

A. win the big 10
B. beat Ohio State

so where in this equation do you feel Michigan DESERVES to be at the title game?
Some little rule that says the best two teams in the nation should be in the NC game regardless of previous match up and winning the conference? I bet 75% of the people that vote in the lame polls would agree that Michigan is better than Florida, but they just voted Florida because they didn't want a rematch.

Quote:
haha im gonna have a field day if USC beats Michigan
And Woodley is going to have a field day with Bootay.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:14 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

Quote:

A. win the big 10
B. beat Ohio State

I'll say it again.

A) Show me where that is a rule that a team needs to win their division to play in the NC. Please, go ahead.

B) Michigan did not beat them. We lost by 3 points at their stadium. Take that as you will. I think they deserve to play beacuse I feel that they are the number two team in the country. That is just my opinion based on what I have seen. THe only way we would know that is if Florida played Michigan, which I believe if that happened, Michigan would be a 6 point favor. Again this is all hypothetical, and you won't find many Florida fans wanting to do this either.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:14 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

Again, what makes Michigan so much better than Florida? Florida played a harder schedule than Michigan as well. Michigan fans are unbelievable