danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchmidt
Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:

Quote:
I can't name 1 QB who is worth anything outside of Russel, and he has his Leak-moments.
Andre Woodson (Kentucky)
Erik Ainge (Tennessee)
JaMarcus Russel (LSU)
Blake Mitchell (South Carolina)
This is a joke right. First of all, he said BESIDES RUSSELL. Read that first.

Also lets llok at you're other Qbs you listed.

Blake Mitchell: Benched halfway through the year for an ex-safety. Yep i want him

Erik Ainge: Most inconsistent QB around, and was pitiful in the outback. Another great gunslinger.

Woodson: Lets all jump on the bandwagon now that he beat Clemson! YAY!.

Jesus.
Andre Woodson threw for 3,515 yards this year with a 63% completion percentage along with 28 TD's and only 10 picks. Probably the most underrated QB in the country.

Erik Ainge also had a nice year by throwing for 2,989 yards with 19 TD's and 9 picks despite missing some time with an injury.

Thought Mitchell had a better year than what he did, however, John Parker Wilson is very solid as well. All these guys would wither be #2 or #3 QB in the Big 10.
NUMBER 2?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chad Henne is better than every single one of those guys.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TheSchmidt
Rookie

TheSchmidt hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I can't name 1 QB who is worth anything outside of Russel, and he has his Leak-moments.
Andre Woodson (Kentucky)
Erik Ainge (Tennessee)
JaMarcus Russel (LSU)

Blake Mitchell: Benched halfway through the year for an ex-safety. Yep i want him

Erik Ainge: Most inconsistent QB around, and was pitiful in the outback. Another great gunslinger.

Jesus.
Andre Woodson threw for 3,515 yards this year with a 63% completion percentage along with 28 TD's and only 10 picks. Probably the most underrated QB in the country.

Erik Ainge also had a nice year by throwing for 2,989 yards with 19 TD's and 9 picks despite missing some time with an injury.

Thought Mitchell had a better year than what he did, however, John Parker Wilson is very solid as well. All these guys would wither be #2 or #3 QB in the Big 10.

I'd take Woodson over him every time. Nice showing in the Rose Bowl for Mr. Henne.
TheSchmidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

MagnumGator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
This game could get really ugly, really fast. Hands down Ohio State is the better team, there is no debating this.

I just hope the Buckeyes come out fired up and ready to play, unlike Michigan and not take this team for granted. UF is going to play inspired football being the underdog and seeing that no one is giving them a shot, so Ohio State just needs to bury them early.

My prediction.

Ohio State 34
Florida 17
Are you referring to the Rose Bowl game? Michigan held USC to 3 points in the first half and 48 rushing yards for the game. To try to blame that loss on not being up for the game is weak. They came to play.

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."
MagnumGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Michigan came to play on one side of the ball.

Their offensive gameplan was downright hideous. Theres no reason Michigan shouldn't have tried to spread USC out more, but they chose to run I-formation right at USC's massive line all day long. Bad coaching move by Lloyd.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it hasn't been said a million times before, people are seriously underrating Florida. I mean, if Ohio State is on and Florida just happens to not be ready, yeah, they could get blown out. Same goes for Ohio State. But just looking at the teams, this will be the showcase of that Florida defense at their best with all of their able people. And it seems like the opposite of Miami/Ohio State. In that one everyone was agreeing with Miami that they were too fast for Ohio State, and this one everyone's agreeing with the Buckeyes that they can keep up with the fast players of Florida. I really don't think they've faced anyone as fast as Florida this year though. I can't wait for this game. All I'm asking for is a Buckeyes win...
Old 01-07-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhhhhhhh who to root for.

The team that took our national title hopes or the ultimate rival?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so pumped for tomorrow, its going to be hella uber sick phay dopskis yo.

scotty d, arent you sick of a team that cant win bowl games and beat there rival. if you want one that dominates bowl games, and defeat there rival, then i suggest you root for The Ohio State University.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uggh im gettingso frustrated. Everyone at my school is concinved that Florida has NO chance in this game. Anybody having the same problem? I mean, these are supposed to be the 2 best teams in the country. I find it hard to believe that the #2 best team has no chance against the best one.

I'm actaully taking Florida in this one. I think its gonna be a close, defensive dominate game with Tebow making some big plays with his arm, not his legs. I think with all te excitement around this game if they ran that fake QB draw with Tebow and threw one deep with him on the first drive they could catch the buckeyes off guard.

Florida-17
Ohio State-13
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Andre Woodson (Kentucky)
Erik Ainge (Tennessee)
JaMarcus Russel (LSU)

Jesus.

I'd take Woodson over him every time. Nice showing in the Rose Bowl for Mr. Henne.
Woodson would have the same exact stats and actually prolly worse than Henne did if he played USC and had no blocking. Did you watch the Rose Bowl?

You seriously put Blake Mitchell up there? you're joking right?

I'd pretty much take every QB in the big ten over that schmuck

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay so me and my friend made a bet. If Ohio State loses, I have to walk to his house (which is actually pretty far), but then just hang. Have to give him a buck too. But if Florida loses, in one of our classes he has to do ten push-up's and yell "Papaya!" every time he comes up.

I'll be decked out in my Ohio State stuff at a school with most of the college football fans liking Florida, Michigan, USC, or LSU. It's going to be good.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:47 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D

your ultimate rival took your national title hopes.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

Quote:

Sounds like the same team to me. Look yourself in the mirror and quit making excuses.

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."
Old 01-08-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:

your ultimate rival took your national title hopes.

No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumGator
Quote:

Sounds like the same team to me. Look yourself in the mirror and quit making excuses.
You lost to Auburn. We lost to Ohio State. #2 verse #11.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-08-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
MagnumGator
Veteran

When you lose a game in college football, it's all out of your hands. So don't lose a game and you don't have anything to cry about it. And I thought you guys quieted down after USC showed Michigan isn't even the 3rd best team in the country.

Old 01-08-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Florida-27

Ohio State-21
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

tonight is the night boys and girls. Florida will win this 28 to 24.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Florida-27

Ohio State-21
florida's kicker is 3 of 14 or 4 of 13 this year. just atrocious. i was oging to go with that line, but then i saw that stat.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
When you lose a game in college football, it's all out of your hands. So don't lose a game and you don't have anything to cry about it. And I thought you guys quieted down after USC showed Michigan isn't even the 3rd best team in the country.
I'm sure Michigan would have played a different game if they were in the National Championship. They can say the right things about how they were going to play, but anyone who has played in a third place game knows its not the same thing.

You act as if there is no argument for Michigan playing the National championship. Your lucky the NCAA is about making money and not putting the two best teams against each other. They didn't want to see a rematch so they put Florida in there. You got lucky.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-08-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

:twisted: dont root, just hope that the retractable field goes haywire during warmups and both teams get trapped underneath. :twisted:
Old 01-08-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Quote:

:twisted: dont root, just hope that the retractable field goes haywire during warmups and both teams get trapped underneath. :twisted:

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-08-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Quote:

gotta go with the big ten
Old 01-08-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Uggh im gettingso frustrated. Everyone at my school is concinved that Florida has NO chance in this game. Anybody having the same problem? I mean, these are supposed to be the 2 best teams in the country. I find it hard to believe that the #2 best team has no chance against the best one.

I'm actaully taking Florida in this one. I think its gonna be a close, defensive dominate game with Tebow making some big plays with his arm, not his legs. I think with all te excitement around this game if they ran that fake QB draw with Tebow and threw one deep with him on the first drive they could catch the buckeyes off guard.

Florida-17
Ohio State-13
For that score to happen the devil will have to get involved..Troy will have to get hurt and Zwick will have to suck, which is doubtful considering the level of talent around him and his experience.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
I'm sure Michigan would have played a different game if they were in the National Championship. They can say the right things about how they were going to play, but anyone who has played in a third place game knows its not the same thing.

You act as if there is no argument for Michigan playing the National championship. Your lucky the NCAA is about making money and not putting the two best teams against each other. They didn't want to see a rematch so they put Florida in there. You got lucky.
That is the most ignorant comment of the day. I went to IU; so I know about the Big Ten caliber of play. Also, this football season, I worked down in Atlanta; so I had the opportunity to watch their SEC games. There is no doubt in my mind that the SEC was the superior conference this year. They are faster, stronger, and execute better. Michigan fans are just making excuses because they are used to getting everything handed to them on silver platters. Well guess what, right before your silver platter was about to get to you, something happened...THE FLORIDA F****** GATORS. Hardest schedule in the nation, #2 defense, and Timothy Tebow. So enjoy the game tonight, and realize that the caliber of play is just beyond your team and its 2 losses...including one blowout.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Finlayson56
Rookie

Finlayson56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Florida
Old 01-08-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to take Florida 28 to 24.