Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-03-2006, 10:11 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Florida will win.
Nice

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:
Florida will win.

Pass that blunt son...
::here you go::
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink
snuff

6 votes for the gators? I didn't like there were that many gator fans on this site.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:13 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Florida will win.

Pass that blunt son...
::here you go::
I'm hungry, who's got brownies?
Old 12-03-2006, 10:15 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

When are you not hungry Danman?
Old 12-03-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
WHen i'm not high
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Missionary

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSU-38
Florida-17

That is if OSU lets off after the 3rd quarter. This is so depressing.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
On that note, I'm serious about florida, but its no more than a strong feeling
Old 12-03-2006, 10:18 PM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Gators by three

They will make a FG :shock:
No, I guarentee that

SEC and field goals don't mix. Everytime I see an SEC team need a FG to win, it goes terribly terribly wrong

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:19 PM    (permalink
danman253

Why is everyone under the impression that I am fat?
Old 12-03-2006, 10:22 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
you posted a picture of yourself
Old 12-03-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
aren't all seattle fans fat?

Tubby, The Fat Kid, Danman, ...
Old 12-03-2006, 10:24 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
you posted a picture of yourself
From last year, in my hockey uniform. I weigh 250 and i'm 6'3. I'm nto thin but i'm not fat.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:25 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSU will definitly win this if they can beat michigan they cna beat florida michigan has a better offense and a better defense so after michigan florida isn't a challenge
Old 12-03-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Gators by three

They will make a FG :shock:
No, I guarentee that

SEC and field goals don't mix. Everytime I see an SEC team need a FG to win, it goes terribly terribly wrong
XP and FG don't go well in the SEC :(

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:40 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

38-10 Florida...

No really 42-17 OSU
Old 12-03-2006, 10:58 PM    (permalink
CMUChipsGuy25
Rookie

CMUChipsGuy25 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ohio state by 24, I think they're going to beat down the Gators.
CMUChipsGuy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:53 PM    (permalink
snuff

tOSU is getting -8 right now in Vegas.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:05 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It'll be a closer game than a lot of you think. OSU wins, though.

I'm gonna say... 31-21, with OSU pulling away late.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:18 AM    (permalink
killa3312
Rookie

killa3312 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

When has the favorite won the title game lately? I can't even remember. After the 2003 Fiesta Bowl, in which I thought Miami would thoroughly DESTROY Ohio State, I've learned that nothing is ever a certainty. IF they play up to the ability they are capable of, Florida can hang with the Buckeyes. Athletic wise, Florida will be the best team OSU has faced all season, and they have serious speed at the key positions. IMHO, Harvin is the key to this game if Florida wants to have any chance.

I think Ohio State will win, but honestly, Florida keeping it close, or even possibly winning, isn't that out of the question. This wouldn't be the biggest upset I've seen.
killa3312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:19 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa3312
When has the favorite won the title game lately? I can't even remember. After the 2003 Fiesta Bowl, in which I thought Miami would thoroughly DESTROY Ohio State, I've learned that nothing is ever a certainty. IF they play up to the ability they are capable of, Florida can hang with the Buckeyes. Athletic wise, Florida will be the best team OSU has faced all season, and they have serious speed at the key positions. IMHO, Harvin is the key to this game if Florida wants to have any chance.

I think Ohio State will win, but honestly, Florida keeping it close, or even possibly winning, isn't that out of the question. This wouldn't be the biggest upset I've seen.
Yes, it is.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida!
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:24 AM    (permalink
killa3312
Rookie

killa3312 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa3312

Yes, it is.
No, it's not. And, as I said before, if Florida wins, there will of been bigger upsets (i.e. Miami versus OSU in 2003).

Florida has the talent to hang with OSU, don't kid yourself into thinking they don't.
killa3312 is offline   Reply With Quote