Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Should head coaches wear suits on the sideline?
Yes 49 50.00%
No 12 12.24%
Who cares 37 37.76%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

There that is disgusting.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they look fine with the polos. It's not like they're wearing jeans and a T shirt/ Tank top.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring back the old Landry and Lombardi looks woo!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

I personally prefer suits for the head coach on the sideline. A coach should not be wearing the same outfit as the water boy/trainer imo. A suit certainly helps to show who is in charge out there. Maybe if coaches start rocking Reebok suits on a regular basis, people will actually go out and buy some. Also, for hot weather they do make linen and light cotton suits that would do the trick. And if you wanted more of a team emphasis, the teams emblem could be placed on the chest/made in team colors, etc....

On the other hand I don't think you can force a guy to wear something he isn't comfortable wearing. The league should allow coaches to wear whatever approved league apparel they want on the sidelines other than a Reebok sports bra [I'm talking to you Mr. Martz] and not hinder their own personal preference.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
amazingdonnie

I think the Bellichick Hoody combines Comfort/Sexiness. Truly, a revolutionary move, all coaches will be dressing for comfort soon. :P
Old 06-09-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingdonnie View Post
I think the Bellichick Hoody combines Comfort/Sexiness. Truly, a revolutionary move, all coaches will be dressing for comfort soon. :P
As sexy as it may be I don't think anyone will dare try to pull off the cut hoody.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
paladin
Rookie

paladin hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

They should be allowed to wear suits for the entire season if they so choose. More men, especially, the younger men need to learn the value of wearing a suit. A proper suit commands respect.

Just catch the ball...
paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

i think you need get arm movement so you dont pull a nick saben

then again he was not in a suit
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
DaBears9654
Rookie

DaBears9654 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
If they want to why should any one tell them no they are not hurting any one all of the coaches did it back in the day in the NFL it is not some new thing.
I just prefer the casual look. Also, as has been mentioned, early in the season, it would be a lot less hot.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.
DaBears9654 is offline   Reply With Quote