Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 06-08-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
dc4life
Rookie

dc4life needs more cowbell.
Default Larry Johnson status

Is the guy going to hold out? I heard he was unhappy with his contract a while back. I really hope he doesnt sit.
dc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc4life View Post
Is the guy going to hold out? I heard he was unhappy with his contract a while back. I really hope he doesnt sit.
Our GM said on local radio he would like to get a long term deal worked out with LJ before the season starts LJ has not said he would hold out. That being said he does want a new deal but he has been going about it the right way IMO showing up to practice and not going to the media. I think they will get it worked out but that is just my take who knows for sure last I heard they were far apart on money but are still talking.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
dc4life
Rookie

dc4life needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Our GM said on local radio he would like to get a long term deal worked out with LJ before the season starts LJ has not said he would hold out. That being said he does want a new deal but he has been going about it the right way IMO showing up to practice and not going to the media. I think they will get it worked out but that is just my take who knows for sure last I heard they were far apart on money but are still talking.
Thanks for the info man.
dc4life is offline   Reply With Quote