Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 12-05-2006, 08:24 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ghettosermon's Weekly Mock Draft

Alright here is the first of my weekly mocks leading up to the draft, will be interesting after the draft looking back what I had now.

December 5, 2006
1 Detroit:Calvin Johnson(No joke man, CJ and Roy would who cares who the QB is.)
2 Oakland:Brady Quinn(Don't wanna hear it if he's here, they take him)
3 Arizona:Joe Thomas(Cardinals O-line, enough said)
4 Tampa Bay:Gaines Adams(The successor)
5 Green Bay:Adrian Peterson(Just can't pass on the value here)
6 Washington:Leon Hall(Perfect guy, good in coverage and can blitz)
7 Houston:Alan Branch(It's clear Texans want to build a great defense and Travis Johnson has been bad)
8 Cleveland:Jake Long(Return of Bentley along with this will really strengthen the O-line)
9 Minnesota:Sam Baker(Will step in and play RT)
10 St. Louis:Ted Ginn JR(Bruce will be gone and Ginn is a Rams kinda reciever, a guy who can get yards after the catch)
11 San Francisco:LaRon Landry(The Parrish era is over but Roman should do good, Landry is an impact defender)
12 Miami:Quentin Moses(Another Jason Taylor type player they can train for the future)
13 Pittsburgh:Dwayne Jarrett(For a great team who has struggled so much this year they need to go after the sexy name)
14 Buffalo:Justin Blalock(Overrated I think but someone will fall in love with his versatility and a player a Bills O-Line could use)
15 Tennessee:Darrelle Revis(A starter opposite of Pacman is needed, I love Revis's potential)
16 Atlanta:Reggie Nelson(His stock has really rised and this is the Falcons biggest need. I still like Griffin more than him but scouts will love Nelson)
17 Carolina:Patrick Willis(Lucky to land the top LB in the draft here)
18 Philadelphia:Paul Pozlusny(I know it's been said a lot but he is the perfect fit)
19 New York Giants:Marshawn Lynch(Goodbye Tiki Barber, hello Marshawn and Brandon Jacobs. Jets fans pull their hair out as fellow statesmen steal him from them)
20 New York Jets:Quinn Pittock(Will be active inside every play)
21 Kansas City:Jamarcus Russell(Future QB)
22 Jacksonville:LaMarr Woodley(Jags need a passrusher even if he only comes in on passing downs)
23 Denver:Jeff Samardizja(Young Cutler needs another target opposite of Javon, I do however like the potential of Marshall)
24 Cincinnati:Tank Tyler(Other than last week the Bengals run defense has been horrid.
25 New England (from Seattle):Michael Griffin(After watching this kid play for them, New England fans might forget about who Rodney Harrison was)
26 Dallas:Levi Brown(Great value here for a Cowboy need)
27 New Orleans:Marcus McCauley(Too much potential to pass up here for a jumpstart team)
28 Baltimore:Ray McDonald(Versatile DE who will take over for the older Trevor Pryce. As Charm loves to say he has "Trevor Pryce versatility"
29 New England:Aaron Ross(Yeah Yeah I know you think it's a reach. But with Asante maybe gone and a need for CB Ross is just the perfect corner, I am such a big fan of him has been great in coverage, can tackle very underrated at that, and he can contribute in the return game, getting these two longhorn defenders will really help their Defense stay at a high level)
30 San Diego:Buster Davis(ILB is a fair need and Davis has great value here)
31 Chicago:Rufus Alexander(If Briggs is gone)
32 Indianapolis:Frank Okam(A big runstopper and a young one is needed, although they could use a LB cause they need someone to stop Vince Young. )

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:29 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quentin Moses is no Jason Taylor and has no place in a 3-4. Revis would be a better pick there.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink

Good picks for the Colts and Cardinals.
Old 12-05-2006, 08:41 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jaguars would pick Michael Griffin over LaMarr Woodley.

We need a DE, but I'm doubting that we'll select one in the first round, especially with Reggie Heyward coming back next year. Bobby McCray is doing a whole lot to prove he can eventually be a top DE in this league.

I think the team might target a player like Tim Crowder in the second--- a balanced pass-rusher/run defender. In the first, I'd pick Michael Griffin for the Jaguars--- the safety position is thin, and only looks to get thinner with our starting Strong Safety aging and our starting Free Safety an unrestricted free agent.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: Ghettosermon's Weekly Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon
18 Philadelphia:Paul Pozlusny(I know it's been said a lot but he is the perfect fit)
No he isn't. Damn. EVERY SINGLE EAGLE FAN HERE that knows atleast one thing about football knows hes a horrible pick.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:06 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the queens draft an offensive lineman they are idiots , they need some playmakers on offense.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like JT Jag, I'd rather have Michael Griffin. However, I would not be opposed to LaMar Woodley, per se.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Steelers pick. Exactlly who I want there right now.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:36 PM    (permalink
packerpro42
Rookie

packerpro42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Awesome Packer's pick. I would love to see them get Peterson.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:10 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

What do you mean they you mean Al and that means he passes on Quinn.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:42 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
21 Kansas City:Jamarcus Russell(Future QB)

we already drafted Croyle last year.and we need help at WR, OT, and DT so I'd go with Tank Tyler or Frank Okam
Old 12-05-2006, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

The pick and explanation for the Lions pick is exactly why Matt Millen is the laughing stock of the league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:16 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
10 St. Louis:Ted Ginn JR(Bruce will be gone and Ginn is a Rams kinda reciever, a guy who can get yards after the catch)
Pretty bad Rams pick. Bruce will be gone? The Rams signed him to a three year extension this spring and he's still playing at a productive level. The only offensive player the Rams should be thinking about in round one is Blalock to play on the interior line, and they shouldn't take him that high. Defense please!
Old 12-05-2006, 11:37 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Nelson would be a better pick for the Titans, but Revis does have potential. Nelson makes much more sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:31 AM    (permalink
vilma

pitcock dosent fit that Jets system and would b a terible pick at 20. Jets are more likley to trade down then draft Pitcock
Old 12-06-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
if the queens draft an offensive lineman they are idiots , they need some playmakers on offense.
Thanks for repeating exactly what we've been saying in the Vikings' discussion.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Titans_Dynasty85
Rookie

Titans_Dynasty85 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bad pick for the Titans. They would either go with Tedd Ginn or LaRon Landry. Ginn should be there when they pick anyhow since the Rams will not take a WR.

Good Colts pick though. Amobi Okoye is also a possibility there.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Crow
Pro Bowler

Crow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
:roll:

Care to place a wager on that?
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Crow
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Old 12-06-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bengals run D has had 3 bad games in the middle of being destroyed by injuries. Now that we're healthy the run D is where it is capable of being at. We're 14th in YPG and 15th in YPC.

I personally would rather have Okam though.. Either DE/DT or DB.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Crow
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Old 12-06-2006, 05:53 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow
Quote:

Care to post that a 4th time?
Old 12-06-2006, 06:56 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow
Quote:

Care to post that a 4th time?
You've had a few multi posts too.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-06-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

yea its hard not to post like that when the site is messed up
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 08:22 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
yea its hard not to post like that when the site is messed up
It's easy if you know not to repost stuff and just move on. But it definitely is annoying, I hope it gets fixed soon, the college draft was deleted.

<njx9> <3 dg