Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-12-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sep. 9 vs. Tennessee Titans - W - The Titans don't scare me. Their defense is a wreck, their offense will have Vince Young and little else, and the Jaguars will be pumped to start the season at home.

Sep. 16 vs. Atlanta Falcons - W - Even not considering Vick's off-the-field issues, the Falcons have only gotten worse over the last couple years. They have a formidable secondary and an intriguing running game, but not much else, and the Jaguars will run them over--- though expect the score to be closer then the game actually was.

Sep. 23 at Denver Broncos - L - Mile High is a hard place to play, and the Jaguars have a spotty record against the Broncos in recent years. They could win, they might not.

Sep. 30 BYE

Oct. 7 at Kansas City Chiefs - W - You can win in Kansas City in October, especially considering that the Chiefs will be platooning quarterbacks and running a tired runningback into the ground.

Oct. 14 vs. Houston Texans - L - Damn Texans.

Oct. 22 vs. Indianapolis Colts - W - Huge Monday Night game at home. Del Rio will have the suit out. Nothing will keep the Jaguars from running over the Colts.

Oct. 28 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - W - The Bucs don't scare me. I see the fans making this a home game for the Jaguars by invading the stadium.

Nov. 4 at New Orleans Saints - W - I see the Saints stepping back some this year. They have a superb offense and not much else, and the Jaguars match up well against Deuce's up-the-middle running style that sets the offense's tempo. Maurice Drew will run all over the Saints in his personal revenge game against Reggie Bush.

Nov. 11 at Tennessee Titans - W - Again, the Titans don't really scare me.

Nov. 18 vs. San Diego Chargers - W - The Jaguars LIVE for these kinds of games.

Nov. 25 vs. Buffalo Bills - L - I see a letdown here. A big game a home last week leads to a loss on the road to the Bills. Rather familiar.

Dec. 2 at Indianapolis Colts - L - The team tries to get it up for the rival, but it's obvious that they're still beat up from the Chargers game.

Dec. 9 vs. Carolina Panthers - W - The team finally rebounds in a close win at home.

Dec. 16 at Pittsburgh Steelers - W - The Jaguars have had the Steelers' number in recent years. The team is heating up going into January.

Dec. 23 vs. Oakland Raiders - W - They're the Raiders. And it's at home.

Dec. 30 at Houston Texans - W - The Jaguars finish splitting against the Texans but winning when it matters - late in the season. They close on a 4-game win streak.

Final record - 12-4
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay

I'm not sure which games are home and which are away, and I am too lazy to look it up.
PHI-L-It will be closer than most expect, but the Packers will fall short.

NYG-W- The Packers will be better than expected, and Favre will have a field day against the Giants secondary.

SD-L-...

MIN-L-Metrodome... Jackson being the starting QB may give them a chance.

CHI-L-They will split the season series with the bears, as per the usual.

WAS-W-Win easily, the Packers will be better than they were last year

DEN-W-This one could go either way.

KC-W-KC is getting old, and they don't have a QB

MIN-W-Lambeau...

CAR-L-The Panthers are just better

DET-W-It's the Lions...

DAL-L-It will be a close game, and as much as I hate to say this, the Cowboys are just better this year.

OAK-W-Oakland is a horrible team.

STL-L- The lack of a running game will be the downfall of the Packers

CHI-W-Split the season series, each team takes the home game.

DET-W-It's the Lions...

9-7 Make the wild card.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rickybobby, Dallas has old WR who are both better than any player you have on offense. And even if they slow down, they have a favorable matchup against your bad secondary. Not to mention I don't know with who you're gonna cover Witten next year.

Btw, for the Cowboys there are many question marks. We can't say how good or bad they will be until we'll see the team performing under Phllips.
For me, the keys of success will be three:

1 - On offense we've showed last year that we can really move the ball. Dallas is filled with talent in almost every position, and Gurode finally developed into an anchor for the OL. Davis will be an upgrade over Rivera, who was very very bad last year, and caused many problems to the team. So the question mark is Romo. If he'll perform like he has shown last year we'll have a top offense again.. The new OC will be a major factor in Romo's development
2 - Ken Hamlin. Dallas misses a FS since Woodson retire. Sometimes they look lost on the field because they miss a center field. If Hamlin will play well and prevent the big games our defense should be fine
3 - The pass rush. Last year opposite QBs had all day to throw. Phillips has great talent on roster to put pressure on the QB, if he can do that we'll be a good team.

I just hope we can improve the 9-7 record we had the last two seasons. And I hope can finally win the final game of the season! It was so bitter to lost to St Louis and Detroit the past two season.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vs. Detroit: Win
No one is quite sure how much either of these two offenses as improved, but the Oakland defense is definitely suited to shutting down a fairly good passing game in Detroit.
at Denver: Loss
A win in Invesco is never easy, especially for a team this young this early in a season.
vs. Cleveland: Win
Even if Cleveland is improved, both their running attack and passing game are far from sure bets to put up consistent points. Oakland's defense handles them and the offense manages enough.
at Miami: Loss
Miami's defense might be old, but it's still intimidating. When you add a fairly promising offense and that fact that the Fins are home, I don't think Oakland has a great shot.
at San Diego: Loss
I like to dream sometimes, but I'm reasonable.
vs. Kansas City: Loss
Week 7 is still early in the season, and I don't expect Johnson to be feeling the weight of those carries quite yet. What their quarterback position is going to look like is anyone's guess, but I'll give them the win here.
at Tennessee: Win
Tennessee doesn't look scary at all, and Oakland's defense should have no trouble stopping this offense.
vs. Houston: Win
Houston stumbled into Oakland and limps out of it.
vs. Chicago Bears: Loss
Even if Grossman is playing like crap, Oakland faces a steep climb in this game.
at Minnesota: Loss
Whether Bollinger or Jackson are under center, that running game looks real scary. That defense is quality and will force Oakland to pass, and who knows what that will yield.
at Kansas City: Win
Even though winning at Arrowhead is tough, the Chiefs are a rebuilding team. Around week 12, Johnson should be sucking wind and if this team isn't doing well then the youth movement on the depth chart should be rearing it's head.
vs. Denver: Loss
I expect Cutler to improve over the season, so I'll give this to the Donkeys.
at Green Bay: Loss
I know the Packers ain't great, but it's December at Lambeu Field.
vs. Indianapolis: Loss
Yeah, this probably won't be pretty. Maybe they'll sit Manning or something.
at Jacksonville: Loss
I have no idea which way the Jags are going to fall this year, so, for all I know, the Raiders could be favorites heading into this. That said, since this is such a mystery, I'll give it to the home team.
vs San Diego: Loss
Unless they sit all their major players.

Final record 5-11 and I see potential for another 2-3 wins at this point.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally someone who doesn't expect there team to make a step in the right direction.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atlanta Falcons:

@ Minnesota Vikings - W -

@ Jacksonville Jaguars - L -

vs. Carolina Panthers - W -

vs. Houston Texans - W -

@ Tennessee Titans - W -

vs. N.Y. Giants - W -

@ New Orleans Saints - L -

vs. San Fransisico 49ers - L -

@ Carolina Panthers - L -

vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers - W -

vs Indianapolis Colts - L -

@ St. Louis Rams - L -

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers - L -

@ Arizona Cardinals - L -

vs. Seattle Seahawks - W -

7-9

Old 06-12-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Atlanta Falcons:
vs. N.Y. Giants - W -
Now is this with Vick as your starting QB, or Harrington? Last season we absolutely harrassed Vick and recorded 4 sacks I believe.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure you left off the second NO/ATL game, Shiver.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@Washington- Loss, I think Washington is underrated, a lot of changes and I doubt it will be pretty early.

Dallas- Win, Depending on how Trent Green is playing, I think we will have a chance at home against Dallas. I'm not afraid of Dallas' offense and depending on a few bounces we will have a chance.

@NY Jets- Loss, I hate playing in NY, I don't think the Jets will be very good but it will be hard to beat them at home.

Oakland- Win, Whoever is the QB won't have a very good day, the defense scares me a bit though.

@Houston- Win, between the next 2 games we'll probably get one and lose the other, AJ and Green scare me, but I think Schaub will struggle.

@Cleveland- Loss, Cleveland's 3-4 still has some problems, but it is really improving. The QB situation is iffy but I think the OL will be pretty good.

New England- Loss, not much explantion needed, it's NE. Will be close though.

NY Giants- Loss, close one but I think Eli will be a lot better than people expect, their receivers scare me against our DBs, Osi and Strahan should have a good day too.

Buffalo- Win, I think Buffalo will have a very good season, potential 10-6 season, but I think we get one at home from them.

@Phildelphia- Loss, don't expect a pretty one.

@Pittsburgh- Loss, same as Philly, don't see much of a chance.

NY Jets- Win, I don't see the run defense being much better, Ronnie Brown will have a big day.

@Buffalo- Loss, Buffalo in December, oh goodness.

Baltimore- Loss, A game that could go either way, doubt it goes ours.

@NE- Win, Brady always struggles against us, and NE will either be undefeated and we have to win, or they lost one game and are resting the starters already.

Cincinnati- Loss, Cincy will be in playoff mode, Carson will tear the DBs up.

6-10. I think getting Trent Green gets us two more wins, we could be in a lot of games, and could surprise a few people, but Cameron would have to do a hell of a job. The team could take a huge leap forward, but the same thing was supposed to happen last year, so I'll wait until I see it.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to do a whole one right now, but I will make a Guarantee that the Packers beat the Eagles. The Eagles are my pick to be a team that regresses big time this season.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe all the God-awful homerism in this thread. It really makes me want to vomit.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I can't believe all the God-awful homerism in this thread. It really makes me want to vomit.
idk what to say for mine. Giving the Chargers a 13-3 record, yes its homerism, but I wouldn't say its out of the question either. I feel I broke it down relatively fairly, with 1-2 games that could have gone the other way, both losses and wins...
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
idk what to say for mine. Giving the Chargers a 13-3 record, yes its homerism, but I wouldn't say its out of the question either. I feel I broke it down relatively fairly, with 1-2 games that could have gone the other way, both losses and wins...
Not you. I'm talking about some certain NFC North team followers.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Oh alright lol...nevermind then :-X...i'm bored and looking to argue something football anyway haha.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Oh alright lol...nevermind then :-X...i'm bored and looking to argue something football anyway haha.
Oh no. You guys will kill us. God only knows how Tarvaris will react to a 3-4 like the Chargers.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
13-3 is a fair prediction, don't worry about it.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I'm sorry, I'm still a strong believer that the NFC North is one of the worst divisions in the NFL.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who? The Packers? We lost Ahman Green, a player on the downside of his career. Our defense will only get better considering they are very, very young. Our interior offensive line will only get better, it being the second year they are starting. Our running back situation is bad, but a running back by committee should be enough.

Mark my words, the Packers will win at least 8 games. Denver is the only one that I put as a win that I think has a real shot of losing to, but that was my upset for the year.

8-8 to 10-6 is a legitimate prediction for the Packers, and if you don't believe that, you, sir, are the homer.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i called 6-10 for denver, and while the explanations may have been goofy, the W/L was not.
Stop being a negative homer, Denver is going 16-0, you guys have Cutler.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't feel like going through every game but the Packers will finish between 8-8 and 10-6.

Last year they finished 8-8 but with a game or two that might have been cheap wins.

We started a lot of young players last year, rookies and first year starters (including HC), and this year we have all the same starters returning except for DT where Harrell will start if he is an upgrade and RB where Morency/Jackson both have potential. I really like the way our roster is gonna look next year after having an entire year to gel and the only position where I wish we found an upgrade was TE, the rest of the players are either young with long futures or veterans with at least a year before we need to look for a replacement.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Finally someone who doesn't expect there team to make a step in the right direction.
Did you not see my prediction of the Titans going 7-9?
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Basically I respect everyone that has their own team doing worse than 10-6. Sadly that is only a handful of you guys.

Old 06-12-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Basically I respect everyone that has their own team doing worse than 10-6. Sadly that is only a handful of you guys.
The chances of the Titans going 10-6 are very slim. Henry and Williams would have to make incredible impacts as rookies and Vince would have to take his game to another level. Neither of those are happening this year although I do see Vince improving. I expect to be picking somewhere between 13-16 in next year's draft and hopefully we land Limas Sweed or a big receiver like that.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not everything can be viewed as homerism...obviously, some teams have to go 10-6/11-5.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Not everything can be viewed as homerism...obviously, some teams have to go 10-6/11-5.
Yeah but saying the Falcons are going to go 12-4 is blinded homerism. There isn't a chance in hell that's happening with the distractions of Vick.