Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 06-12-2007, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default New Ray Lewis article

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/Commo....aspx?id=11828

He sounds very confident w/ his new work out regime, I hope he is true about his best years are coming up.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Ray is such a beast. I hope he can instill his leadership skills into Bart Scott for our defense after Ray.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think we all really know that he wont be having his best years now but i still feel he will play at a really high level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he was wearing a black visor in video of camp... looks pretty ray ray intense to me!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think every Ravens fan will shed a tear when Ray leaves, I hope we offer him a ton of $ to be our LB coach or dcoordintor depending on what situation we are in
Old 06-12-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
Ray Ray is such a beast. I hope he can instill his leadership skills into Bart Scott for our defense after Ray.
Umm yeah, that job is already occupied by a Ed Reed...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

true I wouldnt mind us taking a late round LB project who has intensity like Ray and let him learn from Ray himself.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I think every Ravens fan will shed a tear when Ray leaves, I hope we offer him a ton of $ to be our LB coach or dcoordintor depending on what situation we are in
I would revolt if they offered him the Defensive Coordinator position with no coaching experience. Why is it that everyone thinks great players will be great coaches or even want to coach at all? Even if he did want to coach, his ass better start at the bottom of the totem pole like everyone else and work his way up over time. Its that formula precisely that has lead us to having Rex Ryan as Defensive Coordinator as well as the number 1 defense in the NFL.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea that is why I said or a LB coach, I do think it will be better for him to start low on the totem pole, I think that LB would love to play for him.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yea that is why I said or a LB coach, I do think it will be better for him to start low on the totem pole, I think that LB would love to play for him.
For him to start low on the totem pole, he would start as an assistant and right fully so. And what is this obsession with him retiring? I mean he's in the best shape of his life and coming off a Pro Bowl season? He's only 32 and still one of the best in the game so retirement is a far off conclusion and people act as though its a game by game decision.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-12-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

true I think he has at least 3 years left.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
true I think he has at least 3 years left.
Then might I suggest laying off the retirement talk then?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-13-2007, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I am talking about the future I am just looking ahead.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I am talking about the future I am just looking ahead.
How about concentrating on the season thats at hand as opposed to the future since its only the middle of June....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-13-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I am just entertaining thoughts about the future because it is the off-season and its boring.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I am just entertaining thoughts about the future because it is the off-season and its boring.
Yes but these speculations are unfounded at this point of the year since the draft is over and training camp is upon us. Stick to this upcoming season and leave the future talk for when its the end of this season after we win the Super Bowl.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-13-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
... leave the future talk for when its the end of this season after we win the Super Bowl.
I can see it now: Its the fourth quarter of the super bowl. Ravens vs Bears. its 6-0 Bears from two good Hester returns and two FGs. Into the last minute, the Bears on their own 35. Then Rex Grossman throws and ....... its tipped at the line, and Ngata catches it (again). Ngata is sprinting to the endzone and because he is not the best runner takes up 59 seconds and runs out of steam being pushed out at the 1. Time for one last play. The Ravens check their option and are ready. HIKE, the ball is snapped. Is it a QB Sneak?
No way we can rely on McNair to get it in. A power run up the middle with Willis? No thats too obvious. Instead we pass. McNair drops back looks, Clayton is smothered, Heap got knocked to the ground. McNair hucks a duck to the corner and.............. Clarence Moore catches it. He adjusts to the poorly thrown ball and drags both feet inside as he towers over the non-6'6" corners. For that instance Clarence Moore is god, and actually worth the draft pick we spent on him. Stover chips in the kick and Ravens win. Shortly after Clarence Moore retires and is immediately elected in to the Hall Of Fame for his play, "Moore Catches."

oh to dream.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol niel ^^^^^

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I can see it now: Its the fourth quarter of the super bowl. Ravens vs Bears. its 6-0 Bears from two good Hester returns and two FGs. Into the last minute, the Bears on their own 35. Then Rex Grossman throws and ....... its tipped at the line, and Ngata catches it (again). Ngata is sprinting to the endzone and because he is not the best runner takes up 59 seconds and runs out of steam being pushed out at the 1. Time for one last play. The Ravens check their option and are ready. HIKE, the ball is snapped. Is it a QB Sneak?
No way we can rely on McNair to get it in. A power run up the middle with Willis? No thats too obvious. Instead we pass. McNair drops back looks, Clayton is smothered, Heap got knocked to the ground. McNair hucks a duck to the corner and.............. Clarence Moore catches it. He adjusts to the poorly thrown ball and drags both feet inside as he towers over the non-6'6" corners. For that instance Clarence Moore is god, and actually worth the draft pick we spent on him. Stover chips in the kick and Ravens win. Shortly after Clarence Moore retires and is immediately elected in to the Hall Of Fame for his play, "Moore Catches."

oh to dream.......

I want to make fun of this post, but alas it made me smile......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote: