Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-13-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
You guys forgot eacantdraft. I'm not sure if he's still a giant's fan, but he takes a lot of crap also.
Trolls do not count.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
You guys forgot eacantdraft. I'm not sure if he's still a giant's fan, but he takes a lot of crap also.

I'm actually quite alright with being hated on a message board for my opinions. There's nothing worse than posters that come and suck up to the mods and 8000+ posters because they are afraid to get bad rep. I respect those guys, but i'm never going to be afraid to state my opinion, or argue with them. Hey, at least a have a backbone.
There's nothing worse than people blinded by their own team like yourself or GRF. Do you even know why the mods are mods? Because they deserve it for contributing to the forum and not acting like a douche. How can the Giants produce such an intelligent fan like BBD and then produce a fan like yourself?
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
There's nothing worse than people blinded by their own team like yourself or GRF. Do you even know why the mods are mods? Because they deserve it for contributing to the forum and not acting like a douche. How can the Giants produce such an intelligent fan like BBD and then produce a fan like yourself?
What would you do on a message board if there was no controversy? What's the fun in following around mods and prominent posters and being a "yesman"? Try taking your lips off a mod's ** for once, and do some thinking for yourself. If i'm going to spend so much time on a message board, i'm at least going to make it interesting. I debate on message boards. Some people take offense to my views, or they can't find a reasonable retort so they resort to namecalling.

And here you are agian kissing up to a prominent poster, in this case it's BBD. As though you know anything about BBD. He's a great poster, but some of his ideas are as wacky as mine, and he doesn't take that much crap because of it. Examples of his great ideas include, trading our 3rd round pick for Casey Hampton. Yes, a third round pick for arguably the best NT in the NFL, that would go well. He also wanted us to draft Adam Carriker prior to the draft, so we can play the 6'6" DE as our starting DT. That's not far out there, no. I hate to leave you out here to dry BBD, but I just had to make a pioint.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay Packers

Week 1: Philadelphia Eagles L - Al Harris & Charles Woodson aren't good enough to stop McNabb and its a repeat of last seasons complete domination by the eagles

Week 2: @ New York Giants L - I'm not too high on the Giants myself. But they always seem to start off the season extremely hot and cool down later in the season. The packers are victims of playing them at the wrong time.

Week 3: San Diego Chargers L - Doesn't need and Explanation

Week 4: @ Minneasota Vikings L Close game as most meetings in this rivalry are, Minnesota gets the Victory from a last minute break away TD by Adrian Peterson

Week 5: Chicago Bears L Battle of the QB's who can play worse both Grossman and Favre have bad games only difference is Chicago Capatalizes on Favres mistakes and get the win

Week 6: Washington Redskins W Favre Has a big game to get the packers there first Victory

Week 7: Bye

Week 8: @ Denver Broncos L -With pretty much no run game the packers are forced to try to throw against one of the best CB duo's in the league. Dre & Champ shutdown Favre, Champ picking him off twice in the process returning one for a TD

Week 9: @ Kansas City Cheifs L - Im not big on Kansas city either but its a tough place to play at and Larry Johnson will have a huge game giving KC the Victory

Week 10: Minnesota Vikings W Another close game but the vikes never seem to have much luck at lambeau.

Week 11: Carolina Panthers L Julius Peppers takes over the game and goes for 3 sacks, 1 for a safety, and forces the Packers RB(jackson, or morrency Whichever it may be) to fumble and it is eventually returned for a TD

Week 12: @ Detriot Lions W Packers have trouble with the Trio of Lion WR's. But a Last Minute Touchdown By Favre gets them the win

Week 13: @ Dallas Cowboys L TO has a huge game and helps dallas defeat the Packers

Week 14: Oaklans Raiders W A Defensive battle 0-0 going into the 4th when Favre leads his team to the game winning TD in the 4th

Week 15: @ St.louis Rams L The Packers have a good defense but even they can't handle the Rams Offense

Week16: @ Chicago Bears L The Bears make up for last season's fluke of a victory that the packers got in the final game. The Bears completely destroy the Packers, and favre starts planning his retirment speech.

Week 17: Detroit Lions W Favre Finishes the season off with a bang getting the Victory over a Struggling Detroit Lions team

After a 5-11 season Favre finally retires and the Green Bay Packers are sentenced to years of last place finishes in NFC north
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alrighty...

Denver Broncos: 10-6
at Buffalo: W
vs. Oakland: W
vs. Jacksonville: W
at Indianapolis: L
vs. San Diego: L
vs. Pittsburgh: L
vs. Green Bay: W
at Detroit: W
at Kansas City: W
vs. Tennessee: W