Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-07-2006, 06:45 PM    (permalink

Will It
Old 12-07-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink

Probably. I typically don't like mainstream stuff but I'm a huge Kanye fan.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

"Allowed".

I like Kanye is small doses. His sound gets annoying quite quickly though.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:50 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
"Allowed".

I like Kanye is small doses. His sound gets annoying quite quickly though.
Same here
Old 12-07-2006, 06:52 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is a "west hater"?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
snuff

This CD doesn't even have a release date, which means 2+ months... Please what is the point of this?
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Any songs come out from the album yet?

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
What is a "west hater"?
Somebody who hates Kanye West?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:53 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No doubt it'll be good.

Whether or not it'll be better than Late Registration, who knows?
Old 12-07-2006, 06:54 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPLUFF
No doubt it'll be good.

I like College Dropout more than Late Registration as an all around album, but my two favorite Kanye Songs were on LR.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
This CD doesn't even have a release date, which means 2+ months... Please what is the point of this?
I love Kayne West thats all u dont have to get all crazy on me I have been waiting 4 this 4 a long time. Also it is more like 3-5 months
Old 12-07-2006, 06:57 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfreak123
Quote:
I love Kayne West thats all u dont have to get all crazy on me I have been waiting 4 this 4 a long time. Also it is more like 3-5 months
You love him but you can't spell his name.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:57 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPLUFF
No doubt it'll be good.

I like College Dropout more than Late Registration as an all around album, but my two favorite Kanye Songs were on LR.
Late Registration was CLASSIC I never once used the skip button.Did you c his tour its was crazy. We Major was the hottest song ive ever heard.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:58 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You love him but you can't spell his name.
Kanye West sorry lol stupid me
Old 12-07-2006, 06:59 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

whats up with his albums names
college drop out
late registration
graduation

this is guy is obsessed with college
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:59 PM    (permalink

My favorites off that Album were Roses and Hey Mama. I wish I could have gone to the tour but I don't think he came to Indy.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
whats up with his albums names
college drop out
late registration
graduation

this is guy is obsessed with college
Not realy the names r based on his life the next 1 will b called Good Ass Job
Old 12-07-2006, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Kanye, College Dropout and Late Registration were great. But they both suffered from the same downfall, they were to long and filled with a few fillers, and Kanye's usually get killed when other rappers get on a song with him. But I still look forward to it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:01 PM    (permalink

Quote:
My favorites off that Album were Roses and Hey Mama. I wish I could have gone to the tour but I don't think he came to Indy.
Yeah those r hot 2
Old 12-07-2006, 07:04 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
I love Kanye, College Dropout and Late Registration were great. But they both suffered from the same downfall, they were to long and filled with a few fillers, and Kanye's usually get killed when other rappers get on a song with him. But I still look forward to it.
Those fillers r called skits and they were funny as hell on his last album. It is nice 2 c somebody rap about something other than sex, drugs, and cars not that those arent awesome but it is nice 2 hear something new.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Those fillers r called skits and they were funny as hell on his last album. It is nice 2 c somebody rap about something other than sex, drugs, and cars not that those arent awesome but it is nice 2 hear something new.
That's what I like about Kanye. He's mainstream, but he's not talking about drugs and ho's. He is also a very good lyricist. He killed it on Last Call.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:07 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

the cd thats going to be on fire is 50's next album, and nas is going to be sick
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:08 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
I disagree. Look at the appearances on College Drop Out.

Ludacris on Breathe. Kanye is much better.
Talib and Common. Talib was equal. Common had his worse verse ever.
Jay-Z was decent, but Kanye was better on Never let me down.
Everyone is pretty equal on Spaceship.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
I know what skits are, so don't come at me with that condescending tone. And those are not the fillers, I'm talking about lackluster songs he seems to plug in to fill the album out.

Plus I think skits on any album is a waste of sound and time. Go back to albums like Illmatic and All Eyes On Me, no skits and they are the albums I enjoy the most.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:12 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
the cd thats going to be on fire is 50's next album, and nas is going to be sick
Nas is tired and 50 wont be puting out a new cd soon with all that money his ass is rakeing in please.