Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-07-2006, 09:08 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfreak123
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperSeek
Kanye's "College Dropout" was one hell of an album. The combination of tracks and interludes was genious. "Late Registration" wasn't near as good as CDO.

Anybody who thinks that CDO or LR is better than "Illmatic" is either:

a) a blind fan

b) doesn't understand hip hop

c) mentally challenged

Illmatic is the greatest album in the history of hip hop, period. Pure masterpeice. It changed hip hop forever.

Oh, and just for the record, The Black Album was NOT Jay's best album. Reasonable Doubt is.
I love Reasean Mathis but nobody asked u newbie and just 4 the record LR kills CDO
^ that was kinda of a stupid post, having little post count doesnt mean he doesnt know anything..... :roll:
Of course not I respect any jags fan I think he does know a lot about football but leave the hip-hop to me and calling me mentally ill crossed the line.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:10 PM    (permalink
WhisperSeek

Quote:
Of course not I respect any jags fan I think he does know a lot about football but leave the hip-hop to me and calling me mentally ill crossed the line.
I never called you mentally ill. Please don't put words in my mouth.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:12 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
I never called you mentally ill. Please don't put words in my mouth.
It sure sounded like you did
Old 12-07-2006, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Kanye's "College Dropout" was one hell of an album. The combination of tracks and interludes was genious. "Late Registration" wasn't near as good as CDO.

a) a blind fan

c) mentally challenged

Illmatic is the greatest album in the history of hip hop, period. Pure masterpeice. It changed hip hop forever.

Oh, and just for the record, The Black Album was NOT Jay's best album. Reasonable Doubt is.
I love Reasean Mathis but nobody asked u newbie and just 4 the record LR kills CDO
^ that was kinda of a stupid post, having little post count doesnt mean he doesnt know anything..... :roll:

Are you serious? Lets take a look at the things you said today about hip-hop:

1. Both Kanye albums are better then Illmatic and All Eyes on Me

2. The Black Album was superior to Reasonable Doubt

3. You and your friend thought Reasonable doubt was UNreasonable doubt

4. Get Rich or Die Tryin as a Classic
... there's probably more, but that's enough to ruin your credibility with any true hip-hop head.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

a) a blind fan

c) mentally challenged

From what I've read in this thread you might know hip hop, but you sure as hell don't know rap.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1lready to die
2 unreasonable doubt
3 illimatic
4life after death
5 get rich or die tryin (you guys should expect that)
Hope this was joke post, if not look at those album names again.
That is not a joke at all that was the best anyone has given yet
i appreciate the fact that you dont seem to hate on 50 cent unlike the other people on this board
God people, I am not talking about the Albums, they are fine. I'm talkin about your mispelling of some classics.

It's Reasonable Doubt not Unreasonable Doubt
Illmatic not Illimatic
ur just mad beacuse we r more ghetto than u
*cough *cough POSER! *cough *cough
*COUGH*COUGH*EAGLES SUCK*COUGH*COUGH
With Donovan out obviously they do, but at least the Eagles didn't lose to the Texans TWICE. The Jags have 1 more win than the Eagles do so if the Jags are marginally better (hypothetical) than a team that sucks then that means that they are pretty bad too right? Good insult, and for the record don't call anyone a noob you've been on here for what a total of two weeks? You have around 100 posts the majority of which are spam so stop trying to throw your weight around because you've got about as much of it as Mary Kate Olson.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:19 PM    (permalink
WhisperSeek

Quote:
It sure sounded like you did
It was one of three possibilities
Old 12-07-2006, 09:21 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

a) a blind fan

c) mentally challenged

... there's probably more, but that's enough to ruin your credibility with any true hip-hop head.
I never said The Black Album was better than Reasonable Doubt I simply said it was good and if u want to get technecal its All eyez not alleyes only the knicks dude thought it was unreasonable doubt and GRODT is a classic not top 5 but a classic nevertheless and I take back what I said here is how the 4 albums rank
1. Late Regestration
2.Illamatic
3.All Eyez On Me
4. College Dropout
Old 12-07-2006, 09:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
1lready to die
2 unreasonable doubt
3 illimatic
4life after death
5 get rich or die tryin (you guys should expect that)
Hope this was joke post, if not look at those album names again.
That is not a joke at all that was the best anyone has given yet
i appreciate the fact that you dont seem to hate on 50 cent unlike the other people on this board
God people, I am not talking about the Albums, they are fine. I'm talkin about your mispelling of some classics.

It's Reasonable Doubt not Unreasonable Doubt
Illmatic not Illimatic
ur just mad beacuse we r more ghetto than u
*cough *cough POSER! *cough *cough
*COUGH*COUGH*EAGLES SUCK*COUGH*COUGH
With Donovan out obviously they do, but at least the Eagles didn't lose to the Texans TWICE. The Jags have 1 more win than the Eagles do so if the Jags are marginally better (hypothetical) than a team that sucks then that means that they are pretty bad too right? Good insult, and for the record don't call anyone a noob you've been on here for what a total of two weeks? You have around 100 posts the majority of which are spam so stop trying to throw your weight around because you've got about as much of it as Mary Kate Olson.
13-6 is all ive got to say to you
Old 12-07-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

a) a blind fan

c) mentally challenged

chill out it was just an error. Thats his opinon, every body has there right to state an opinion. if he thinks cdo and late registration are better than illimatic and all eyes on me than be it, thats his opinon what can you do if he likes kanyes stlye he is going to think that kanyes albums are the best. If you say you like hot dogs, but he says he likes hamburgers there is nothing wrong with that. he is emtitled to his opinon. Get rich or die trin was a quality album and is classic. when get rich or die tryin came out you know you were jamin to in da club, you were prob saying this guy 50 cents on fire, but sudenly you hate on him. get rich or die tryin is a classic for people who arent haters
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I was speaking of All Eyes on Me and Illamtic

Quote:
Sorry about the tone but College Dropout and Late Registration would murder those cd please.
And an hour later.

Quote:
1. Late Regestration
2.Illamatic
3.All Eyez On Me
4. College Dropout
And you still mispelled Illmatic.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:28 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

why has every body attacked on jagsfan123, just like when i posted the thread "why every body hatin on 50 cent thread" around march where i had like 120 post. because i was diffrent they all like ganged up on me. its all good jagsfan123 i gotta ur back, but in march no body had my back olny like two other people liked 50 cent and i think one of them was a jets fan it was prob like gang green.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink

Quote:

Quote:
Sorry about the tone but College Dropout and Late Registration would murder those cd please.
And an hour later.

Quote:
1. Late Regestration
2.Illamatic
3.All Eyez On Me
4. College Dropout
So u cant change your mind or r u as narrow minded as bush?
Old 12-07-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Nerv

KANYE WEST IS THE BIGGEST ******* DOUCHEBAG EVER AND I HOPE GOD/SATAN SMITES HIM DOWN FOR HIS IDIOCY
Old 12-07-2006, 09:33 PM    (permalink

Quote:
why has every body attacked on jagsfan123, just like when i posted the thread "why every body hatin on 50 cent thread" around march where i had like 120 post. because i was diffrent they all like ganged up on me. its all good jagsfan123 i gotta ur back, but in march no body had my back olny like two other people liked 50 cent and i think one of them was a jets fan it was prob like gang green.
Thanks 4 the support homie
Old 12-07-2006, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
chill out it was just an error. Thats his opinon, every body has there right to state an opinion. if he thinks cdo and late registration are better than illimatic and all eyes on me than be it, thats his opinon what can you do if he likes kanyes stlye he is going to think that kanyes albums are the best. If you say you like hot dogs, but he says he likes hamburgers there is nothing wrong with that. he is emtitled to his opinon. Get rich or die trin was a quality album and is classic. when get rich or die tryin came out you know you were jamin to in da club, you were prob saying this guy 50 cents on fire, but sudenly you hate on him. get rich or die tryin is a classic for people who arent haters
Please inform how GRODT is a classic. Did it change the game lyrically like Illmatic? Did it have relevant storytelling of a Ready to Die? Was it a Double album full of hits such as All Eyez on me? Or was it's production revolutionary like The Chronic and The Blueprint?

Please tell me how is it considered a classic stacked agianst those. It sure isn't for singles like PIMP and 21 Questions.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:36 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Please inform how GRODT is a classic. Did it change the game lyrically like Illmatic? Did it have relevant storytelling of a Ready to Die? Was it a Double album full of hits such as All Eyez on me? Or was it's production revolutionary like The Chronic and The Blueprint?

Please tell me how is it considered a classic stacked agianst those. It sure isn't for singles like PIMP and 21 Questions.
It is a classic beacuse if you ask any random person (not a rap fan) who 50 cent is they will tell you not the same with Nas or Dr. Dre
Old 12-07-2006, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
And an hour later.

Quote:
1. Late Regestration
2.Illamatic
3.All Eyez On Me
4. College Dropout
So u cant change your mind or r u as narrow minded as bush?
Looks like you changed your mind after everybody in this thread trashed you for even thinking it. So you changed to appease everybody, very cowardly. You also seem to have little conviction in your arguments.

And your pathetic attempt to put politics into conversation is just sad. "ohh ahhh... Bush is narrow minded, this will make me look smart" never heard that before :roll: . Please read a book, a newpaper, educate yourself, and listen to true hip-hop before embarrassing yourself to this community.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It is a classic beacuse if you ask any random person (not a rap fan) who 50 cent is they will tell you not the same with Nas or Dr. Dre
Just because an artist is more famous doesn't make them better. Justin Timberlake is easily more popular than John Legend, but JL is easily the more talented singer.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh god your diggin a deeper hole for yourself here kid. A classic album is due to the content and the music, not popularity.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:46 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:

lets check this out. lets go back like 3 years ago. rap was same old, same old, , but then BOOM this new young rapper who fought through many adversitys and just took hip hop to another level.in 2003 every ******* radio station played 8 of his terrific hits,every club was throwin down in da club, in da club was going 1 in video countdowns. he brang every body united people who dont listen to rap loved 50, dudes i met from turkey who came to america olny two words in american music culture and its 50 cent.50 cent prob came out with one of the greatest mainstream rookie albums. 50 cent threw it down,
the beats, the refrains, the verses were just perfect, he isnt to much of lyricyst but get rich or die trien had a lot of 5 star songs
Old 12-07-2006, 09:50 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"George Bush hates black people"

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:01 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lets check this out. lets go back like 3 years ago. rap was same old, same old, , but then BOOM this new young rapper who fought through many adversitys and just took hip hop to another level.in 2003 every *********** radio station played 8 of his terrific hits,every club was throwin down in da club, in da club was going 1 in video countdowns. he brang every body united people who dont listen to rap loved 50, dudes i met from turkey who came to america olny two words in american music culture and its 50 cent.50 cent prob came out with one of the greatest mainstream rookie albums. 50 cent threw it down,
the beats, the refrains, the verses were just perfect, he isnt to much of lyricyst but get rich or die trien had a lot of 5 star songs
Your joking right?
Old 12-07-2006, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lets check this out. lets go back like 3 years ago. rap was same old, same old, , but then BOOM this new young rapper who fought through many adversitys and just took hip hop to another level.in 2003 every *********** radio station played 8 of his terrific hits,every club was throwin down in da club, in da club was going 1 in video countdowns. he brang every body united people who dont listen to rap loved 50, dudes i met from turkey who came to america olny two words in american music culture and its 50 cent.50 cent prob came out with one of the greatest mainstream rookie albums. 50 cent threw it down,

Let's take this point by point:

- Every rapper has some sappy story about he came through adversity, had no father, been shot, robbed and hustled, it's all been done. Only some naive idiot would give artist credibility just because he's been shot

- He called for the banishment of Ja Rule from the hip-hop community because he did nothing but love songs. Then the same year comes out with 21 Questions with the line "I love you like a fat kid loves Cake"

- I have no Idea how he united people, when he was tearing Queens aprt with his beef with Ja. While at the same time dissin any rapper who's been in the game for years.

- If radio stations play the **** out of an artist, it doesn't make them relevant. Pop radio and television does not give a Artist credibility, it's your peers and true fans of the art who gives them that. not TRL or 106 in park fans.

- If your turkish friends only knew of 50 cent, that's there problem.

- You said it yourself, he's not much of a lyricist. To be considered a classic the content must inspire, enlighten and evoke emotion. Not talkin about why Ja is wack, why G-unit is hot, how your P.I.M.P. No creativity.

again you and your friend Jags are looking at the shallow aspects of music. Not the depth.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:06 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Your joking right?
i dunno how it was in houston but new york, they kept playin all those ******* songs. but i have realized some thing why a lot of texas people hate on 50 cent,