Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

View Poll Results: Which new player interests you most?
Brandon Meriweather 0 0%
Wes Welker 1 12.50%
Randy Moss 6 75.00%
Donte Stallworth 0 0%
Adalius Thomas 1 12.50%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Knights

Default Who do you look forward to watching most?

There are many new faces who will be playing for the Patriots this year. Who is the one you're dying to see in action?
Old 06-14-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Knights

This was such a tough one. I am torn between Thomas and Moss, but I went with Moss because I want to see if he can overcome his troubled past. After that, I'd say my interest then goes to Meriweather. I love the draft and seeing what happens next and it's not cool that he has a hamstrig injury that prolongs our wait.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't say I am not intrigued by the presence of Moss. Still I have to remain consistent in stating I would rather not have him as a part of the team. Welker is the type of overacheiving odds-beater that I usually find myself getting behind. Thomas is the first dynamic addition we have made to the defence in quite awhile.

I don't think Stallworth can remain a factor for a full season. His track record is full of breakdowns.etc.
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Randy Moss is one of the most exciting players in the NFL when healthy and motivated, so I'll give it to him just over AT, Stallworth, and Meriweather.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Knights

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
I can't say I am not intrigued by the presence of Moss. Still I have to remain consistent in stating I would rather not have him as a part of the team. Welker is the type of overacheiving odds-beater that I usually find myself getting behind. Thomas is the first dynamic addition we have made to the defence in quite awhile.

I don't think Stallworth can remain a factor for a full season. His track record is full of breakdowns.etc.
Could Wes lead the team in receptions? That would be pretty cool to see the three of them battle it out down the stretch. I think Wes is someone to look out for.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
luckyjackaubrey
Veteran

Location: South Jersey via Nantucket thru Presque Isle with future considerations
luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.luckyjackaubrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is very similar in skills to T Brown so I could see Brady getting comfortable with him quickly. I doubt you will have a single guy seperating himself from the pack on this team as far as number of receptions. THeir MO is to spread it around and not rely on one guy. Once again a NE receiver is a bad pick for fantasy footballers ( I am not one) but Brady should be slightly better than in the past for those inclined.
luckyjackaubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the guy to watch will be Moss hopefully. If he can become half of what he was in Minnesota, then we'll be in great shape.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote