Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-15-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.
Default College Footballs Best and Worst Unis

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.1.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.1.html

I dont agree with Nds green Uni being one of the worst.I like it better than the blue.I also dont think that Utahs Uni is all that bad.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. I disagree with a lot of those. Wofford? I actually kinda like Clemson's jerseys too. That pic doesn't look great, but I like the way they look when I watch their games. And I think Arkansas should be on any list of the top 10. I won't even get into an argument with people about Oregon. I love our jerseys. And I agree about ND. The green unis are sick. And if you don't like them, I don't see how you could say the blue ones are the 5th best. There's not a huge difference between them like these rankings would indicate.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Georgia Southern's are lame and are a rip off of Bama's. Wofford's are pretty plain too. I happen to like Utah's too. And McDonald's University, I mean Iowa State, certainly has bad ones.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does Florida State not have one of the top ten best uniforms? Homer or not, they're unis are very nice.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU and Penn State not on the list?

**disregards information**

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BYUs Jerseys look similar to Yales..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This guy is obviously a fan of Plain Jane Jerseys.. I didn't see Penn State or Hawaii? WTF?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wow Georgia Southern over Alabama when it's practically the same thing. Good call SI!

Wofford has a football team? Anyway those unis look cheap.

Utah's aren't that bad and neither are ND's greens.
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ND's green uni's are badass, wtf? I like them waaay better than the blue ones. Oregon at number 1 worst is pretty funny, but some of their unis are awesome. No FSU just baffles me.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They should switch the list make the bad the good, and the good the bad. I love Oregon, Clemson, Rhode Islands, etc. jerseys.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

wow i absolutly love clemsons jerseys... but man i never noticed how nice yale's actually were

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haters. Clemson jerseys are so nice(Not being a homer).

South Carloina new jerseys look good too.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Penn State and Bama have some of the most traditoinal unis in CF, that is bs they aren't in the top 10.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the ND green uni's.

I like Clemsons as well.

What a terrible list.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No FSU? No Penn State? No Alabama?

This information has been deemed irrelevant. Purging.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
FSU and Penn State not on the list?

**disregards information**
i know... those black semiknole uni's.... WOW

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-15-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
No FSU? No Penn State? No Alabama?

This information has been deemed irrelevant. Purging.
and definaltly have to agree... penn states uni's are my fav in all college ball.. deserve to be on there way more than some of those ugly jerseys

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-15-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

I love Vandys all black Jerseys

Also i like Appalachian State jerseys

Last edited by Green Bay Scat : 06-15-2007 at 11:34 PM.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
Also i like Appalachian State jerseys

i dont know about them... theyre kinda bland to me in a bad way... and i dont really like the colors

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-15-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

I know the pics are bad, but they really are nice. Besides havin a good program should count for somethin(ASU)
Old 06-15-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
I know the pics are bad, but they really are nice. Besides havin a good program should count for somethin(ASU)
ya i will admit its kind of a bad pic... cause i really like the look in this pic
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/co...richardson.jpg
although im not a big fan of their all black.. it is all black right? cause it looks blue in some pics.. also on the blacks dont like the way the numbering looks

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-16-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

personally i really like my hometown collge U of S huskie uni's
http://www.usask.ca/communications/o...dy_group_1.jpg
http://www.usask.ca/communications/o...s/football.jpg
ill try and find better pics... but wow they look amazing in person.. ill admit the greens look terrible in the second one

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-16-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Archangel Michael

But Delaware as being one of the worst? WTF? If Delaware is on that list, why isn't Michigan?
Old 06-16-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Michael View Post
But Delaware as being one of the worst? WTF? If Delaware is on that list, why isn't Michigan?
okay... just get past the fact that the helmets are the same... and look at the actual jerseys.. if needed google them.. because they're actual jerseys look different..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-16-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

I love delawares as much as ASU, but the ones you have, remind me of old school eagles so i like them, what Divison are they in?