Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-16-2007, 02:06 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is the dumbest list ever. Miami is top 3 at least. I hate ND but the green jerseys are nice, Clemson's arent bad, and Delaware has nice jerseys too. Air Forces are way worse than Oregons.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked all the jerseys they hated

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:36 AM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Tenneesee's uni's too. Its werid because its kind of a girly color, but they pull it off. Looks nice at home with the entire stadium decked in those colors

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Phrost

FSUs could be better.
Old 06-16-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
I love delawares as much as ASU, but the ones you have, remind me of old school eagles so i like them, what Divison are they in?
would that be towards me?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These 2 unis should be on the list.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
would that be towards me?
yes, i thought you would've gotten it but whatever, they do remind me of the old school eagles
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Archangel Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
okay... just get past the fact that the helmets are the same... and look at the actual jerseys.. if needed google them.. because they're actual jerseys look different..
Except for the shades of blue and the color of the collar and the cuffs, there's no real difference.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

I like our colleges unis, we have a tight all cardinal one. #15 is Colt and #74 is at Syrcuse and he took a "performance enhancer"

P.T. Gates winnin the game in overtime(Colorado RB)[Redshirting this year]

Last edited by Green Bay Scat : 06-16-2007 at 01:41 PM.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
yes, i thought you would've gotten it but whatever, they do remind me of the old school eagles
ya sorry i went to bed and then that post when i woke up so i was a little out of it... they play in the CIS haah yes thats canadian college football... they are always in the national championshop game every year making me proud... were the USC of canada

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-16-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel Michael View Post
Except for the shades of blue and the color of the collar and the cuffs, there's no real difference.
i think the colors may play a factor to?... you can have a wicked design but if your colors are ugly you cant even look at the jersey for more than 2 seconds... yor telling me you dont think one of these is better than the other one?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-16-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I like our colleges unis, we have a tight all cardinal one. #15 is Colt and #74 is at Syrcuse and he took a "performance enhancer"

P.T. Gates winnin the game in overtime(Colorado RB)[Redshirting this year]
so if they're going to other colleges now i take it that those are a junior college? or did you mean highschool?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-16-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

nah its a Junior College
Old 06-16-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
nah its a Junior College
oh gotcha.. actually i dont mind those jerseys.. theyre not hard on the eyes and look good on the playing feild which is what matter after all right

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 08-17-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Packers-Cardinals
Rookie

Packers-Cardinals needs more cowbell.

Miami is the best. UNLV is the worst.
Packers-Cardinals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
WarOnTheShore
Rookie

WarOnTheShore smells like sex panther.

Nice to see someone agrees with me on the ugliness that is Wyoming's jersey.
WarOnTheShore is offline   Reply With Quote