Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 06-15-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Did your team draft the prospects you wanted?

What are some prospects that you, personally, wanted your team to draft, and they did end up drafting them?

Also, what are some prospects you did not want your team to draft, but they did anyways?

For the 49ers, i really wanted jason hill and tarrell brown. They drafted them in the 3rd and 5th round respectively. I was really glad we got them.

As for any prospects that i didnt want us to draft, there werent really any. Most of the other picks i didnt know about, or were on my list but just not as high as other prospective picks.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really wanted Reggie Nelson on the Falcons, but it never happened. It worked out though, as we got Chris Houston, and Jimmy Williams moves to FS.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really wanted AD, Dumb Viking ;)
Old 06-15-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm, I liked picking up Lorenzo Booker. Other than that I really wasn't a huge fan of anyone else we drafted, but I do like Beck and Satele. Didn't really like any of the other picks.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Personally i wanted Branch for the Packers, but other than that i really didnt care. I loved the Jones pick and i can see us draftin Lowery next year. I wish we drafted Powdrell, but hes on our team. He'll surprise and be the starter, i know he will, if hes 100%
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted a safety but there was no value at the #26 pick for the Eagles. Dwayne Jarrett was still around as was David Harris, but I guess a fourth string QB is a good pick at that spot.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
ncstateviking
Rookie

ncstateviking hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i really wanted the jets to pick up either carricker or francis. but i didnt really think of revis or harris as a possibility so i am content with missing out on them.
ncstateviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Hmm, I liked picking up Lorenzo Booker. Other than that I really wasn't a huge fan of anyone else we drafted, but I do like Beck and Satele. Didn't really like any of the other picks.
really? thats kind of mind boguling coming from you

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

I LOVED OUR DRAFT... wow like i was angry we didnt get P-Willy at first but... i got my fav linebacker in the draft beaing Poz and my favorite safety in the draft being Wendling... it was good all round because we really needed a back and lynch fit well

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

No.But I was happy with how our draft went overall.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Packers didn't draft Landry (which was highly unlikely) I wanted them to pick up Rouse in the mid rounds. We used a 3rd on him.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Meriweather was one of my favorite players in the draft and he filled a position of need, so I loved that pick as a Pats fan. That was about it though considering we didn't pick again until round 4. I have always been a Justise Hairston fan though, I liked picking him up in the later rounds, he could be a good power back.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
really? thats kind of mind boguling coming from you
:/ I actually like good FSU players, just hard to find them.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
:/ I actually like good FSU players, just hard to find them.
HAHAHAHA now a days... yes.... back in the day... wow you could buy them by the bucket full

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-15-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

they were so good, they had a kicker go in the 1st round, what a wasted pick...
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
they were so good, they had a kicker go in the 1st round, what a wasted pick...
personally i think gruden is slow in the head when it comes to drafting... he makes some idiotic picks... i think he is one of... ONE of the worst drafting coaches ever... he ignores his scouts... thats why he was taken in the first... but still an accomplishment in it self, i actually really wished i had of watched more of florida state when they were in their glory days..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 06-16-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a big fan of Russell, I thought Miller was the best TE in the draft and I think Moses fell further than was warranted.

I was never a huge fan of Bush, but I really like getting him where we did.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
megansett56BC
Rookie

megansett56BC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i was kinda hoping that the pats would draft david harris with the pick they traded to san fran... but if they draft an ILB with a 1st next year (or if harris busts) i won't care too much

Belichick might be an a-hole... but I'd rather have an a-hole that wins than one that doesn't.
megansett56BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:19 AM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

I am extremely happy with the 9ers draft, Patrick Willis is going to be the cornerstone of our defense for the next ten years I think.

I am a Pac-10 guy so Hill was on my list and I was extremely happy with him in the third... I was hoping for a wr in the 2nd. Hill has the advantage of sitting a year, I really think he can be dominant in this offense.

I was a little skeptical of Staley. But Kwame was so bad I will trust the staffs decision to draft him.
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Based on the players Tampa drafted with the second rounders they should have just packaged the picks for CJ.
Old 06-16-2007, 05:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did the Buccaneers get the guys I wanted? No not really.

I was really hoping we would nab Eric Weddle in the 2nd but it just wasn't to be. I suppose Piscitelli isn't too bad but Weddle would have been great.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:16 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Did the Buccaneers get the guys I wanted? No not really.

I was really hoping we would nab Eric Weddle in the 2nd but it just wasn't to be. I suppose Piscitelli isn't too bad but Weddle would have been great.
Was San Diego the team that traded up for him?
Old 06-16-2007, 08:58 AM    (permalink
TankGiant
Rookie

TankGiant hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I love the Giants Zak Deossie pick in the 4th....
TankGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankGiant View Post
I love the Giants Zak Deossie pick in the 4th....
The kids a freak.