Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Reputation: -60
Neo needs more cowbell.
Default McNabb vs Elway

Banned for nothing or not... McNabb's first 8 seasons are significantly better than Elways on just about every level. Has he lead talentless teams deep into the playoffs? Yes, Led his team without his #1 offensive weapon (#2 if you considered Westbrook #1) to the superbowl... yes... Significantly better #'s at every single area of the game... yes...

It is a fact that McNabb's first 8 years are better than Elways... deal with it
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Oh jesus...

for the record Elways early teams weren't that talented either, McNabb has had a #1 target in TO when he led his team to a superbowl, and Elways first eight years were at a differnet time and situation then McNabb's were in...

but I would reccomend this just gets locked before it starts..
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bahamas
Posts: 3,508
Reputation: 2431
AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.
Default

And boom goes the dynamite
__________________
AlexDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Reputation: -60
Neo needs more cowbell.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Oh jesus...

for the record Elways early teams weren't that talented either, McNabb has had a #1 target in TO when he led his team to a superbowl, and Elways first eight years were at a differnet time and situation then McNabb's were in...

but I would reccomend this just gets locked before it starts..
Wait McNabb had TO when he led his team to the superbowl... funny i dont remember it happening like that

Sorry you lose
Try again

Love Neo
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Wait McNabb had TO when he led his team to the superbowl... funny i dont remember it happening like that

Sorry you lose
Try again

Love Neo
Leave. You don't even know McNabb's supporting cast, and you are going to try and make an argument that his was worse?

Look it up, TO was with the Eagles when they made the Super Bowl. He was their leading receiver.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Reputation: -60
Neo needs more cowbell.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Leave. You don't even know McNabb's supporting cast, and you are going to try and make an argument that his was worse?

Look it up, TO was with the Eagles when they made the Super Bowl. He was their leading receiver.
Funny thing is i watched the playoffs that year... i dont remember seeing him, up until the superbowl... if you remember he was injured so as i said YET again McNabb lead the eagles to the superbowl. He did not have TO and infact their offense wasnt any worse in the games without TO averaging slightly more Points per game.

You lose
try again

Love Neo
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:45 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Funny thing is i watched the playoffs that year... i dont remember seeing him, up until the superbowl... if you remember he was injured so as i said YET again McNabb lead the eagles to the superbowl. He did not have TO and infact their offense wasnt any worse in the games without TO averaging slightly more Points per game.

You lose
try again

Love Neo
What about the entire regular season? You don't think Terrell Owens helped McNabb get better numbers at all?

Not only that, but its already disproving your argument he's never had a #1 WR...Why is it you don't grasp simple concepts, like the different times theyve played in, the overall accomplishments of their careers, anything like that...

Just stop, go home, and leave, no one likes trolls.

EDIT: AND by the way, when you make such a big deal about teams winning games, not QBs, how do you even get off saying McNabb led his team to the Super Bowl, when Elway has done it more times and more succesfully, then McNabb did?
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,593
Reputation: 494719
Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Funny thing is i watched the playoffs that year... i dont remember seeing him, up until the superbowl... if you remember he was injured so as i said YET again McNabb lead the eagles to the superbowl. He did not have TO and infact their offense wasnt any worse in the games without TO averaging slightly more Points per game.

You lose
try again

Love Neo
What are you? 7 years old? You lose, try again. Showing some serious maturity. Elway is better than McNabb (I'm an Eagles fan), this really isn't a debate. McNabb, unless he stays healthy for 4-5 more years, wins a ring and puts up huge numbers, isn't going to the HOF. I'm sorry. It's the truth.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Reputation: -60
Neo needs more cowbell.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
What about the entire regular season? You don't think Terrell Owens helped McNabb get better numbers at all?

Not only that, but its already disproving your argument he's never had a #1 WR...Why is it you don't grasp simple concepts, like the different times theyve played in, the overall accomplishments of their careers, anything like that...

Just stop, go home, and leave, no one likes trolls.

EDIT: AND by the way, when you make such a big deal about teams winning games, not QBs, how do you even get off saying McNabb led his team to the Super Bowl, when Elway has done it more times and more succesfully, then McNabb did?
Of course his #'s in 2004 were improved however he didnt have a #1 when he lead his team to the superbowl... am i correct, and considering the beginning of last season McNabb's #'s were better than they were in 2004 i think it is safe to say he doesnt need a #1 to succeed. He also led his team deep into the playoffs, with Torrence Small and Charles Johnson, and Todd Pinkston and James Thrash if i recall.

Oh i dont care about led his team crap i am just pointing out that you cannot make that argument to say Elway as better. If you want to bring up the #'s Elway gets slaughtered as well...

and by the way i am not trolling. Simply admit that McNabb's first 8 years have been a whole hell of alot better than Elways. Get off the fan boy stuff and admit to reality.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:50 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,257
Reputation: 17118
JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Please don't say that McNabb led talentless teams. He has led some very good teams over the years.The Eagles have had a great defense almost every single year he has been there. They have always been able to run the ball pretty effectively with Levens or Westbrook. Just because he's never had another player like TO doesn't mean the other players aren't any good.

I can't say I know too much about Elways first 8 years and the teams he played for so I'll just leave it at that.
__________________

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,055
Reputation: 81488
SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Dude...TO was an Eagle when they went to the Super Bowl.

Anyway, it's going to be tough to convince anyone that McNabb is a better QB than Elway. Maybe if he stayed healthy, but a reputation in the NFL is FAR tougher to overcome than anything else.

Elway has a reputation as a great clutch QB who single handedly did everything for the Broncos.

Honestly, I kind of agree with you in a sense. Elway DID play with some weak offenses, but its shocking how he improves so dramatically under Shanahan. For a guy who was so great before that, he sure did improve alot. Got more accurate...threw less INTs...

I know what you're talking about...but you're going to hear alot of intangibles talk...and the louder voice usually "wins" these things.

I like Elway alot and consider him one of the all time greats...but the jump in his numbers once he got a great QB coach kinda says that all of the "Elway played with crap" talk is a little bit skewed.

The funniest/worst is when you'd swear the Broncos were some terrible team without Elway. They had one of the better defenses in the NFL all of Elways career. For all but like 4 years of his career the Broncos were usually within the top 15, most of those in the top 10.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Reputation: -60
Neo needs more cowbell.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
What are you? 7 years old? You lose, try again. Showing some serious maturity. Elway is better than McNabb (I'm an Eagles fan), this really isn't a debate. McNabb, unless he stays healthy for 4-5 more years, wins a ring and puts up huge numbers, isn't going to the HOF. I'm sorry. It's the truth.
Were Elway's first 8 years better than McNabb's that is the question at hand. I would like to see you come up with a logical argument that says "elway's first 8 years were better than McNabbs". Of course Elway had a better career and late in his career he put up some of his best work. However, if you had to choose a QB who had the more successful first 8 seasons the only logical pick would be McNabb... by a longshot
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Of course his #'s in 2004 were improved however he didnt have a #1 when he lead his team to the superbowl... am i correct, and considering the beginning of last season McNabb's #'s were better than they were in 2004 i think it is safe to say he doesnt need a #1 to succeed. He also led his team deep into the playoffs, with Torrence Small and Charles Johnson, and Todd Pinkston and James Thrash if i recall.
Where to begin, he had a #1 WR for 14 games, something you said he didn't have. So that was wrong, and TO certainly boosted his numbers, only an idiot would debate that he didnt. This season he had Donte Stallworth, who was another legitimate target, with Reggie Brown to throw to as well, in addition to Westbrook. Elway had success without a great core early on also, so that whole argument is void.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Oh i dont care about led his team crap i am just pointing out that you cannot make that argument to say Elway as better. If you want to bring up the #'s Elway gets slaughtered as well...
You made such a big deal about it before though... And of course I can make that argument to say Elway is better, if your talking about McNabb leading his team through the playoffs. Super Bowl MVPs, Super Bowl Rings...What are things John Elway has and McNabb doesnt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
and by the way i am not trolling. Simply admit that McNabb's first 8 years have been a whole hell of alot better than Elways. Get off the fan boy stuff and admit to reality.
They weren't and no one would agree wtih you. I'm hardly an Elway fan boy I'm a Charger fan for cryin out loud. Just ... leave.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Reputation: -60
Neo needs more cowbell.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
Dude...TO was an Eagle when they went to the Super Bowl.

Anyway, it's going to be tough to convince anyone that McNabb is a better QB than Elway. Maybe if he stayed healthy, but a reputation in the NFL is FAR tougher to overcome than anything else.

Elway has a reputation as a great clutch QB who single handedly did everything for the Broncos.

Honestly, I kind of agree with you in a sense. Elway DID play with some weak offenses, but its shocking how he improves so dramatically under Shanahan. For a guy who was so great before that, he sure did improve alot. Got more accurate...threw less INTs...

I know what you're talking about...but you're going to hear alot of intangibles talk...and the louder voice usually "wins" these things.

I like Elway alot and consider him one of the all time greats...but the jump in his numbers once he got a great QB coach kinda says that all of the "Elway played with crap" talk is a little bit skewed.

The funniest/worst is when you'd swear the Broncos were some terrible team without Elway. They had one of the better defenses in the NFL all of Elways career. For all but like 4 years of his career the Broncos were usually within the top 15, most of those in the top 10.
TO was injured during the playoffs the year they went to the superbowl and had absolutely nothing to do with them getting to the superbowl. Fact

His reputation? what as one of the more successful QB's in NFL history as far as being the QB on good ball clubs, making plays with his arm and feet and being a leader.

Did elway not have the intangables early in his career? was he considered a choke artist because his early career wasnt any more successful than McNabbs.

Again any logical non fan boy would have to say McNabb's first 8 years are better than Elways
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,137
Reputation: -170
eacantdraft smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Were Elway's first 8 years better than McNabb's that is the question at hand. I would like to see you come up with a logical argument that says "elway's first 8 years were better than McNabbs". Of course Elway had a better career and late in his career he put up some of his best work. However, if you had to choose a QB who had the more successful first 8 seasons the only logical pick would be McNabb... by a longshot
Put down the crackpipe. Elway took his team to the Super Bowl 3 times in his 8 years, McNabb 1. McNabb also had a better defense on his team than Elway.

Elway is in the Hall of Fame. McNabb had a nice career, but has a long way to go before he is in the Hall of Fame.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Again any logical non fan boy would have to say McNabb's first 8 years are better than Elways
Find me one.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Reputation: -60
Neo needs more cowbell.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Where to begin, he had a #1 WR for 14 games, something you said he didn't have. So that was wrong, and TO certainly boosted his numbers, only an idiot would debate that he didnt. This season he had Donte Stallworth, who was another legitimate target, with Reggie Brown to throw to as well, in addition to Westbrook. Elway had success without a great core early on also, so that whole argument is void.


You made such a big deal about it before though... And of course I can make that argument to say Elway is better, if your talking about McNabb leading his team through the playoffs. Super Bowl MVPs, Super Bowl Rings...What are things John Elway has and McNabb doesnt?


They weren't and no one would agree wtih you. I'm hardly an Elway fan boy I'm a Charger fan for cryin out loud. Just ... leave.
I didnt know Stallworth and Brown were apparently very good WR's. My argument is void? not really, my argument still stands Elway's first 8 years were worse than McNabb's that statement is still true.

Did he have them after 8 seasons. NOPE

Again you failed to show how Elway was better and you failed to admit McNabb's first 8 seasons were better.

You Lose
Try again

Love Neo
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Reputation: -60
Neo needs more cowbell.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Find me one.
How isnt he?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NJ
Posts: 40,786
Reputation: 789330
M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

WTH is this?
__________________

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
I didnt know Stallworth and Brown were apparently very good WR's. My argument is void? not really, my argument still stands Elway's first 8 years were worse than McNabb's that statement is still true.

Did he have them after 8 seasons. NOPE

Again you failed to show how Elway was better and you failed to admit McNabb's first 8 seasons were better.

You Lose
Try again

Love Neo
Jesus Christ grow up...

Stallworth and Brown are good receivers, better then a lot of teams have in the NFL...

Yes your argument is void, because offensively, Elway did not have those weapons either, which means it does not matter what kind of weapons McNabb did or did not have.

I could also just argue like you do....He led his team to more Super Bowls in his first eight years: FACT

No one will admit to McNabb being better then Elway, its not true, now stop acting like a three year old, and realize you might be wrong on this one.

Oh and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
How isnt he?
does not come close to finding me one person..in fact it doesn't even remotely answer my challenge in the first place.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Reputation: -60
Neo needs more cowbell.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Put down the crackpipe. Elway took his team to the Super Bowl 3 times in his 8 years, McNabb 1. McNabb also had a better defense on his team than Elway.

Elway is in the Hall of Fame. McNabb had a nice career, but has a long way to go before he is in the Hall of Fame.
Elway was 6-5 in the playoffs thru 8 years.
McNabb 7-5 in the playoffs thru 8 years

Holy crap that will be a problem for you Elway lovers to overcome

Bring forth your best arguments
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Reputation: -60
Neo needs more cowbell.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Jesus Christ grow up...

Stallworth and Brown are good receivers, better then a lot of teams have in the NFL...

Yes your argument is void, because offensively, Elway did not have those weapons either, which means it does not matter what kind of weapons McNabb did or did not have.

I could also just argue like you do....He led his team to more Super Bowls in his first eight years: FACT

No one will admit to McNabb being better then Elway, its not true, now stop acting like a three year old, and realize you might be wrong on this one.

Oh and...



does not come close to finding me one person..in fact it doesn't even remotely answer my challenge in the first place.

Wow you people really like fighting logic and reason. I am not saying elway is a terrible QB i am just saying that McNabb's first 8 years have been significantly better. It is just how it is.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,257
Reputation: 17118
JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Of course his #'s in 2004 were improved however he didnt have a #1 when he lead his team to the superbowl... am i correct, and considering the beginning of last season McNabb's #'s were better than they were in 2004 i think it is safe to say he doesnt need a #1 to succeed. He also led his team deep into the playoffs, with Torrence Small and Charles Johnson, and Todd Pinkston and James Thrash if i recall.

Oh i dont care about led his team crap i am just pointing out that you cannot make that argument to say Elway as better. If you want to bring up the #'s Elway gets slaughtered as well...

and by the way i am not trolling. Simply admit that McNabb's first 8 years have been a whole hell of alot better than Elways. Get off the fan boy stuff and admit to reality.
It is safe to say he doesn't need a #1 to succeed but it's also safe to say that about other QB's who've made the Super Bowl over the past few years. The Eagles had Westbrook who i'd consider a legitimate playmaker. Here's a few examples.

2007 Bears last year: Probably not the best example because there offense wasn't that good for most of the year but they made it without a #1.

2006 Steelers: Only legitimate option was Hines Ward.

2005, 2004, 2002 Patriots: Balanced attacks every year. No legitimate #1 playmakers IMO.

2003 Buccaneers: None.

You could keep going back and back and it shows that you don't need to have a #1 receiver to be a great offense or to lead your team to the super bowl. The Eagles have had receivers who've been able to get the job done when they've been called upon.

Again I couldn't really contribute to the Elway Mcnabb argment because I dont know enough about it but i'm just trying to make a point that a #1 isn't necessary to go to a SB.

It's all about balance my friends.
__________________

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 2,417
Reputation: 1574
JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Wow you people really like fighting logic and reason. I am not saying elway is a terrible QB i am just saying that McNabb's first 8 years have been significantly better. It is just how it is.
Whatever, this argument is getting stale, I'm done debating it, have someone else convice you your wrong.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: LakerLand
Posts: 13,130
Reputation: 628697
yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Seriously....what the ****.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.