Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-18-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
Whatever, this argument is getting stale, I'm done debating it, have someone else convice you your wrong.
Again run away.... just give me a reason or 2 that Elway's first 8 seasons were better than McNabbs. I understand this might be hard for you to do, to challange your beliefs and keep up your hatered for McNabb, while showing love for your boy elway. However, for me this is fun EVERY SINGLE FACT is on my side and you people's love for Elway hides you from the light. This is like Plato's allegory of the cave.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Seriously....what the ****.
Answer the question... how is McNabb's first 8 seasons not better than Elways.

Best of luck
Old 06-18-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Again run away.... just give me a reason or 2 that Elway's first 8 seasons were better than McNabbs. I understand this might be hard for you to do, to challange your beliefs and keep up your hatered for McNabb, while showing love for your boy elway. However, for me this is fun EVERY SINGLE FACT is on my side and you people's love for Elway hides you from the light. This is like Plato's allegory of the cave.
EVERY SINGLE FACT?????????? Please go get EVERY SINGLE FACT and show
how EVERY SINGLE FACT proves your side.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
EVERY SINGLE FACT?????????? Please go get EVERY SINGLE FACT and show
how EVERY SINGLE FACT proves your side.
Stats (rushing/passing), Playoff wins(equal amount of losses), leadership... just plain being better at football.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elway is a stud, McNabb is a buttwipe with a horrendous chunky soup beard.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Stats (rushing/passing), Playoff wins(equal amount of losses), leadership... just plain being better at football.
I'll come back in...
What about Super Bowls? McNabb loses that one doesn't he...
I didn't know "Just plain being better at football" was a fact also, sounds like opinion to me...
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Elway is a stud, McNabb is a buttwipe with a horrendous chunky soup beard.
Is that 5000 posts like this?
Old 06-18-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Answer the question... how is McNabb's first 8 seasons not better than Elways.

Best of luck
3 superbowls > 1 superbowl
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow, that's every single fact? And I'm sure those last two are CLEARLY in favor of McNabb, and not just your opinion.

<njx9> <3 dg
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
I'll come back in...
What about Super Bowls? McNabb loses that one doesn't he...
Neither won a superbowl after 8 seasons, elway does have more superbowl losses.

Elway 6-5 in the playoffs, unlike a winner like McNabb who is 7-5
Old 06-18-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Elway has more SB losses because he was in more SB. Kinda hard to lose a game you aren't even in.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-18-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is that 5000 posts like this?
Yeah, probably. Is that 275 posts of retardation?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Wow, that's every single fact? And I'm sure those last two are CLEARLY in favor of McNabb, and not just your opinion.
The last 2 were kinda sarcastic, but the first 2 are accurate... the fact remains that McNabb after 8 seasons has to be viewed as the more successful QB by anybody who is logical. This is just simply a logic test for this board. This board shows that the Majority of the members are not logical. I am not the type to bring race into this... but it may be a factor on why dispite being significantly better at football (over the first 8 seasons)McNabb is viewed as he is and Elway is viewed how he is... just throwing that out there.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Neither won a superbowl after 8 seasons, elway does have more superbowl losses.

Elway 6-5 in the playoffs, unlike a winner like McNabb who is 7-5
7-5...what a world of differnce from 6-5...wow your right...that one game really separates the winners from the losers..

Like DG151 said, Elway lost more because he got his team to more....not to mention your leadership argument is flawed...Elway was three times the leader McNabb will ever be...
Old 06-18-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
7-5...what a world of differnce from 6-5...wow your right...that one game really separates the winners from the losers..

Like DG151 said, Elway lost more because he got his team to more....not to mention your leadership argument is flawed...Elway was three times the leader McNabb will ever be...
"he lost more because he got his team to more" HUH 5=5..... i didnt know 5 losses is more than 5 losses... confusing. As for Elway being 3 times the leader McNabb is? for his first 8 years he wasnt. Sorry. Also i agree they are both winners... just McNabb is more of a winner
draftguru151
Legend

That must be it, everyone on this board is clearly illogical and racist, it's definitely not that you're argument is terrible.

<njx9> <3 dg
JK17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The last 2 were kinda sarcastic, but the first 2 are accurate... the fact remains that McNabb after 8 seasons has to be viewed as the more successful QB by anybody who is logical. This is just simply a logic test for this board. This board shows that the Majority of the members are not logical. I am not the type to bring race into this... but it may be a factor on why dispite being significantly better at football (over the first 8 seasons)McNabb is viewed as he is and Elway is viewed how he is... just throwing that out there.
There's an excuse to lock it up.
I'm not gonna mention the "r" word, I don't want any more infractions, but thats uncalled for and certainly has no place in this conversation... considering I've had infractions for defending things like that before, your way off base.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
"he lost more because he got his team to more" HUH 5=5..... i didnt know 5 losses is more than 5 losses... confusing. As for Elway being 3 times the leader McNabb is? for his first 8 years he wasnt. Sorry. Also i agree they are both winners... just McNabb is more of a winner
3 is more than one genius.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-18-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
3 is more than one genius.
It doesnt matter where you lose in the playoffs its that you win or lose. McNabb's playoff record is better is it not?
Old 06-18-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, 5 does equal 5. We were talking about Super Bowls...remember, Elway went to more of those.

I don't understand where the McNabb leadership argument really comes from either. I like McNabb, but he sure didn't do a great job holding the team together during the TO drama.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nananana nananana hey hey hey good bye!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It doesnt matter where you lose in the playoffs its that you win or lose. McNabb's playoff record is better is it not?
So what does that mean, McNabb has been able to consistently not get his team to the Super Bowl, whereas Elway has been more sucessful in getting his team there?

Besides, you act like they are worlds apart...I'm trusting your stats here which I don't know if I should be...but its one damn game difference!
Old 06-18-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
There's an excuse to lock it up.
I'm not gonna mention the "r" word, I don't want any more infractions, but thats uncalled for and certainly has no place in this conversation... considering I've had infractions for defending things like that before, your way off base.
I am not looking for an infraction by implying race. But i do not know how that doesnt come into a converstation like this. As we all know African americans were long viewed that they could not be Leaders as far as being a QB is concerned and that is exactly the arguments we see here. We ignore every single fact that favors the african american QB, while praising the leadership skills dispite the lack of .... well prefomence. I will stay away from the race issue after this post because apparently people on this board are not mature enough to handle it.

McNabb's first 8 years are significantly better than Elways.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What it all comes down to is superbowls. McNabb has 1, Elway has 3.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
reese

neo, what is the stats for them both thru 8 years? yds, tds, ints, wins as a starter?