Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 06-18-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
LB51

ever KC game i watch DJ is gettin manhandled in the run game. am i just catchin his off games or has he been a disappointment this far?
Old 06-19-2007, 09:00 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB51 View Post
ever KC game i watch DJ is gettin manhandled in the run game. am i just catchin his off games or has he been a disappointment this far?
Not really. He gets used a ton is pass coverage and sometimes I believe that he's not getting a good start to the ball on a lot of running downs. His biggest problem is that our D-Line gets penetrated rather easily and OLineman our on our linebackers early. This isn't a problem for just DJ, but for our entire LB group though it did get better last year. I wouldn't say he is a disappointment so far, though I keep expecting him to breakout and make more game changing plays which he hasn't done much of at this point.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what games you have been watching but DJ has had some very good games he was having a really good year before he tweaked his ankle last year. I agree with BPhilb the D line has not helped our LB's out at all with the beef we added on the line and with Donnie Edwards taking DJ under his wing I look for DJ to have a break at year.