Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 06-21-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Sims takes a shot at Herm

Sims blasted Chiefs head coach Herm Edwards, the former Bucs defensive backs coach, for creating what Sims perceives as a negative environment in Edwards' first year in Kansas City in 2006.

"Some coaches just believe the more negative you are ... You don't have a team of 28 guys trying to get traded for nothing," Sims said. "Every starter there is trying to get out of there. ...Ask (quarterback) Trent Green (traded to the Miami Dolphins) about it.

"You can just look at the numbers, look at the morale, you tell me.

"We had the 32nd (ranked) defense when I got there, it was 32nd for years. Obviously I'm not the only person out there.

"I'm here. These coaches are great. It's totally different. Very positive here. It's time for a new lease, time to play."
Old 06-21-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
"I'm here. These coaches are great. It's totally different. Very positive here. It's time for a new lease, time to play."
I assume this is about Gruden and Co. I see he enjoys being in a loving environment. :)
Old 06-21-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can talk all he wants fact is he is not a good player he shows up out of shape to camp every year always says all the right things saying this is the year then the season starts and nothing is what you get. He talks about us being 32 in the NFL in D when he got here well last year with Sims on the bench we were 16th what does that tell you lol?
Old 06-21-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
He can talk all he wants fact is he is not a good player he shows up out of shape to camp every year always says all the right things saying this is the year then the season starts and nothing is what you get. He talks about us being 32 in the NFL in D when he got here well last year with Sims on the bench we were 16th what does that tell you lol?
At least we agree on one thing. He is a bust and he sucks.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I was going to wish him luck and hope it worked out for him but kinda hard to say that now no need to take shots at your old team just move on.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
I was going to wish him luck and hope it worked out for him but kinda hard to say that now no need to take shots at your old team just move on.
What pick do you think we gave up? Its undisclosed.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
What pick do you think we gave up? Its undisclosed.
I think it may have been a 7th round pick. It was conditional though. I have no clue what the conditions were but it is probably based on him simply making the roster.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartin575 View Post
I think it may have been a 7th round pick. It was conditional though. I have no clue what the conditions were but it is probably based on him simply making the roster.
Which probably won't happen I think.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow...now Ryan Sims' has not class...No class, No talent, He's like J.Lo in the movie Gigli