Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-18-2006, 06:42 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, another strong hit. 12 year old huh? In all actuality I am a senior at LSU and just love coming on here to give my opinions. I could really care less if you like them or not, just like you all Big Ten guys could care less if I like your opinions. Its just how life is. You will learn one day buddy, may not be today or tomorrow, but you will learn someday.
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:46 PM    (permalink
snuff

If you don't think people care about other peoples opinions and you don't care about your ego then why are you posting?
Old 12-18-2006, 06:48 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its obvious all you Big Ten homers could care less about what an SEC guy has to say. Everytime I make a valid point you guys come back with some gay crap that has nothing to do with the point. There is no changing the minds of people like you. Its quite sad.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:56 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912
Its obvious all you Big Ten homers could care less about what an SEC guy has to say. Everytime I make a valid point you guys come back with some cool crap that has nothing to do with the point. There is no changing the minds of people like you. Its quite sad.
Yeah, I am a tOSU homer. You got me. Maybe your wrong and everyone is right, although that is doubtful since your a senior. I like how living all the way across the country, most likely watching 2 tOSU games a year, you seem to know more than 30 people from the north that have watched every tOSU game in 3 years, and all the gm's and coaches on NFL teams that think Ginn is good enough to play in the NFL.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:06 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
Its obvious all you Big Ten homers could care less about what an SEC guy has to say. Everytime I make a valid point you guys come back with some cool crap that has nothing to do with the point. There is no changing the minds of people like you. Its quite sad.
Yeah, I am a tOSU homer. You got me. Maybe your wrong and everyone is right, although that is doubtful since your a senior. I like how living all the way across the country, most likely watching 2 tOSU games a year, you seem to know more than 30 people from the north that have watched every tOSU game in 3 years, and all the gm's and coaches on NFL teams that think Ginn is good enough to play in the NFL.
And I have watched every OSU game this year except for the Bowling Green and Cincy games. Ginn didnt look all that impressive at all. Gonzales was the real #1 WR on that team, or at least he should have been. But of course, all you guys are right, the SEC is always wrong. The SEC is inferior, the Big Ten is God's conference where all players go on to be Hall of Famers and later Saints (and not the football Saints, the heavenly Saints since they are all so unbelievably awesome and Saintly).
Old 12-18-2006, 07:09 PM    (permalink
snuff

Now you got it...

Outside the fact that 90% of SEC fans would disagree with you.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:11 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Bring them in here and let me see them disagree with me.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:14 PM    (permalink
snuff

There your friends not mine... And truly I don't care I just want to argue, as its not like I even listen to anyone on here.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Excatly my point. If you dont listen to anyone, why should anyone listen to you?
Old 12-18-2006, 07:43 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Excatly my point. If you dont listen to anyone, why should anyone listen to you?
I do listen to people with valid points, aka people that agree with me.
I don't know if people listen to me or not, I don't care.
If they do listen to me it more for the sarcasm and jokes, unless its a Michigan football discusion.
And because people respect me, well a few.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:12 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Devin Hester is on the Bears to return kicks. He may have played some nickelback, but he can't cover to save his life at this point. Pretty sure Allen Rossum doesn't see the field too much outside of returning kicks.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
SouthernPride396
Rookie

SouthernPride396 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Saintsfan......

SEC fans are outnumbered roughly 4:1 on this board, so it's biased enough already. You aren't scoring us any points. You've got to pick your battles, and this isn't one you can win. Nobody can win this argument because there is no way to choose between the SEC and Big 10.
SouthernPride396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernPride396
Saintsfan......

SEC fans are outnumbered roughly 4:1 on this board, so it's biased enough already. You aren't scoring us any points. You've got to pick your battles, and this isn't one you can win. Nobody can win this argument because there is no way to choose between the SEC and Big 10.
SEC has more depth with the teams in its conference, the Big Ten can put together a better All-Star team. The End.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:01 AM    (permalink
danman253

saintsfan thinks snuff is an OSU fan .

Also Bowe can't touch Manningham.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:36 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Ginn is highly overrated. Too inconsistant and doesnt run good routes at all. Gonzales and his damn bubble are good but not sure if he is even 1st DAY talent. Manningham has hellacious double moves, he is pretty damn good. Dont know much about Hardy but Im sure if yall say hes God then he must be God.
I agree Ginn will do nothing in the NFL, but we're talking about these guys as college players, and Ginn and Gonzalez are great college recievers.
The only reason he is good in college is because of Smith. Bad routes, inconsistancy = a bad WR. Without Troy, Ginn is nothing but a return guy that occasionally lines up at WR.

But I have to listen to retards on the draft board tell me that Smith sucks, his receivers make him look good.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:39 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Ted Ginn won't be out of the league in 3 years
Man, you have some great arguements backing that point up.
your arguments for why he will be out of the league in 3 years are rock solid though. :roll:
Old 12-19-2006, 08:42 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I said he will be out in 3 years, which means after his contract is up he will be gone. He cant run routes, is inconsistant and drops balls when the pressure is on. Not a recipe for a good athlete, much less a good WR.
What ever I don't care if he sucks at WR. If he doesn't work out at WR people will try to move him to CB or KR.... He wont be gone in 3 years.
Your missing the point dude. I said teams dont keep KR/PR unless they are Dante Hall and Ginn will never be close to Dante Hall. And there is no way in hell Ginn will ever play CB. If he cant run routes in college what makes you think he will be able to man a zone in the pros? Come on man,think about things before you post. It makes you look like an idiot.
I 'd just like to know why Ginn will stop running good routes. Hopefully it's after the NC game......but I just don't understand why he would stop as soon as he get's to Sundays.

Oh wait......you're one of those idiots who heard 3 years ago that he can't run routes or catch, so you still think that's true. Now I get it.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:57 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And I have watched every OSU game this year except for the Bowling Green and Cincy games. Ginn didnt look all that impressive at all. Gonzales was the real #1 WR on that team, or at least he should have been. But of course, all you guys are right, the SEC is always wrong. The SEC is inferior, the Big Ten is God's conference where all players go on to be Hall of Famers and later Saints (and not the football Saints, the heavenly Saints since they are all so unbelievably awesome and Saintly).
I'll call bullsh!t on that one. You watched Ohio State @ Northwestern at 7 instead of LSU vs Alabama at 6:45? I highly doubt a senior at LSU who isn't an OSU fan watched almost every OSU game.
Old 12-19-2006, 11:43 AM    (permalink
danman253

This thread is funny
Old 12-20-2006, 12:13 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll call bullsh!t on that one. You watched Ohio State @ Northwestern at 7 instead of LSU vs Alabama at 6:45? I highly doubt a senior at LSU who isn't an OSU fan watched almost every OSU game.
Dude have you heard of TIVO?
Old 12-20-2006, 08:40 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeNation27

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation27
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dude have you heard of TIVO?
Why would you watch every OSU game as a student of LSU? You're either a liar or a loser.....go get a hooker.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:02 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I am just a football fan. I am so very sorry that you losers up north are so engulfed in Big Ten football that you cant open your eyes to other games. Its ok. We all know where the real football fans come from, THE SOUTH! Now shut up and go fondle you mother.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:21 PM    (permalink
sodar21
Veteran

sodar21 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I am just a football fan. I am so very sorry that you losers up north are so engulfed in Big Ten football that you cant open your eyes to other games. Its ok. We all know where the real football fans come from, THE SOUTH! Now shut up and go fondle you mother.
Aren't you the incest lovers?
sodar21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:30 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

the Pac 10 and BIg 12 over being underrated here
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 03:13 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:

:roll:

Says the man who comes from an area known for incest.

Also in case you haven't noticed, the two winningest programs in the nation come from here: Michiagn and ND.